Does god exist?

Iam sure that all what is in ur book is disproved by Muslims and that they gave the correct explanation for what u understood wrong we are under gods hand and I can't change u if god wills u to not change

It does since if u know that u shouldnt do something in the future u wouldn't do it and therefore wouldn't change or demolish it after it being done

NO. It does not.
IF something never changes, it never does anything. It must be in suspended animation.
Who tells god what it shouldn't do?

Iam sure that all what is in ur book is disproved by Muslims and that they gave the correct explanation for what u understood wrong we are under gods hand and I can't change u if god wills u to not change

You are not sure of that. You cannot know that. You are good at making assumptions & pretending they are proof.

Quran has no contradictions and that clear but what isn't clear is if the quran said wrong scientific notation if u think it did then ur wrong and that means that u understood the verse wrong actually all of those wrong thoughts have been clarified by Muslims and those clarifications are easy to understand especially if u are an Arab like me and can understand Quran word by word idk not sure about whether language can effect ur understanding of Quran or not but I remember some where Quran wasn't correctly understood after the translation

Quran has no contradictions and that clear but what isn't clear is if the quran said wrong scientific notation if u think it did then ur wrong and that means that u understood the verse wrong actually all of those wrong thoughts have been clarified by Muslims and those clarifications are easy to understand especially if u are an Arab like me and can understand Quran word by word

Claiming to understand does not show that you understand. Being Arab does not mean you understand. Saying I'm wrong doesn't mean anything without showing how I'm wrong.
What is clear is that you decided to believe in something without knowing it then once you believed, you see everything as supporting it & the truth cannot get thru to you.

Claiming to understand does not show that you understand. Being Arab does not mean you understand. Saying I'm wrong doesn't mean anything without showing how I'm wrong.
What is clear is that you decided to believe in something without knowing it then once you believed, you see everything as supporting it & the truth cannot get thru to you.
Claiming that it's true is the first step to prove truth with examples which iam not going to do till u tell me what do u think is not true which is what I don't know and expecting u to tell me what are they after challenging u by contradicting u and saying that I believe in Quran where u oppose me in that now saying iam Arab is important coz some words can be mistranslated to English without noticing that it could alter the scientific fact at hand leading to misconception about the arabic word which I understand without ambiguity as an Arab now also saying ur wrong without proof leads to the next step which is giving proof

Last edited:
Claiming that it's true is the first step to prove truth with examples which iam not going to do till u tell me what do u think is not true which is what I don't know and expecting u to tell me what are they after challenging u by contradicting u and saying that I believe in Quran where u oppose me in that now saying iam Arab is important coz some words can be mistranslated to English leading to misconception about the arabic word which I understand without ambiguity as an Arab now also saying ur wrong without proof leads to the next step which is giving proof

I believe you do not believe in the quran.

I believe you do not believe in the quran.
Again u cannot claim that I do not believe when I simply said that I do ur not me to tell me what I think u can't do that especially when I which is me myself and my own being (my own ass) told u that I believe in quran

Again u cannot claim that I do not believe when I simply said that I do ur not me to tell me what I think u can't do that especially when I which is me myself and my own being (my own ass) told u that I believe in quran

My book says otherwise so you are wrong.

I nearly squished a fly Lol it was CRaZY
Iam listening to a song called lumpy stumblog

Back