Does god exist?

This is the proof
Now when god exists 1.the world remain stable for ppl to worship him 2.the rules fit human beings for them to be able to worship him too
U can't expect the world to remain stable in its own everything is dynamic
Like time space movement and others so why wouldn't the rules change them selves?
That is of course without gods grip on the universe the universe would go to chaos every since change is a rule that should be given in a world without god for example u would be dead and heart not alive and be able to live or at least change of ur place like when there is no control just like when the ping is high in some games and there is lack of control stuff like that but in real world everything is rational

I see the world being stable enough & changing enough for us to live. I don't see any gods.
You're making assumptions & calling that proof.
What do you think keeps gods stable?

If I was wrong in saying u did believe in Muhammad then why 1.try to prove me wrong 2. Doing the same mistake that I did
(That is of course when I didn't do a mistake coz I got Quran by my side to say what it said when u did coz u had nothing to prove u correct)

The christian bible says you are an evil fool who will suffer for eternity in hell.

The world is stable with god and also
If there was no god then even in a stable world like this the rules must change at sometime since this world works randomly and without god as u say also there is a Hadith or sayings of the prophet mohamed that god said that if god would leave the universe or that if the in the universe others than god lived in it the universe would experience اختلال الموازين or the unbalance of the universe

And no I wouldn't go to hell if iam a Muslim that does all his duties As a Muslim which I don't so prop ably I would still go to hell never less there are 3 places for unknown ppl to go to heaven I hope I be one of them and the rest nearly 5 million will go to heaven after doing their duties

Pls note that I made this thread to answer all questions about god existence coz the first question to ask about this theory was how was this universe originated

The world is stable with god and also
If there was no god then even in a stable world like this the rules must change at sometime since this world works randomly and without god as u say also there is a Hadith or sayings of the prophet mohamed that god said that if god would leave the universe or that if the in the universe others than god lived in it the universe would experience اختلال الموازين or the unbalance of the universe

What rules?
I do not care what your hadith says. It means nothing.
What do you think makes gods stable?

And no I wouldn't go to hell if iam a Muslim that does all his duties As a Muslim which I don't so prop ably I would still go to hell never less there are 3 places for unknown ppl to go to heaven I hope I be one of them and the rest nearly 5 million will go to heaven after doing their duties

You are compelled to tell us what your silly book says so I tell you what another silly book says. You cannot prove 1 any more than the other. Why don't you go to a christian site & try telling them you believe they believe in your god rather than theirs.

Besides all u say is that Quran is wrong and I proved it right at the start and still u didn't prove that Quran is wrong all u did was say that its

Besides all u say is that Quran is wrong and I proved it right at the start and still u didn't prove that Quran is wrong all u did was say that its

You have not proven anything. You thinking you proved something, IF you truly think that, does not mean you proved anything. All you are doing is saying things.
My book says the quran is wrong & you have not proved my book is wrong.

God is stable coz he is smart and knows what he should do he doesn't change from time to time coz he knows all what he is going to do in the future and therefore knows his mistakes if u are willing to call it this way so he doesn't make any and doesn't therefor alter his decision after it being made

If it's the bible then I want to tell u that it has been altered and also there is sex in the catholic book that book says some scientific mistakes and also says many contradictions

God is stable coz he is smart and knows what he should do he doesn't change from time to time coz he knows all what he is going to do in the future and therefore knows his mistakes if u are willing to call it this way so he doesn't make any and doesn't therefor alter his decision after it being made

That does not answer the question.

Ok to disprove u coz u think u have disproven me I would ask u why on whatever u claim that I didn't prove gods existence in other words why do u think that I didn't prove gods existence with those two points?

If it's the bible then I want to tell u that it has been altered and also there is sex in the catholic book that book says some scientific mistakes and also says many contradictions

My book says the quran is altered & there are many mistakes in it & you do not believe in the quran. My book is true.

Back