Does god exist?

Actually it's ellah and allah in arabic its إله & الله just one l apart but since the l is not repeated in arabic they are similar except for the e in إله changed to a in الله

Last edited:
When u see someone who uses repetitive method to make u understand something either 1.he is stupid and can't explain 2.there is no other way for u to understand something and u are the stupid which happens quite often in this limited universe where the only thing to tell u something is is by telling u that it is and it's not flawed not even a bit it's words of god u are the one that didn't understand correctly and thought something else from it
I don't just mean repetitive. I mean if one example is based on flawed reasoning, it doesn't matter if we have several examples, all based on flawed reasoning.

That is of course without gods grip on the universe the universe would go to chaos every since change is a rule that should be given in a world without god for example u would be dead and heart not alive and be able to live or at least change of ur place like when there is no control just like when the ping is high in some games and there is lack of control stuff like that but in real world everything is rational
The universe is largely out of control. It interacts with itself without guidance. This is what the laws of physics mean.

The universe is largely out of control. It interacts with itself without guidance. This is what the laws of physics mean.
No what I mean is that the universe would have its rules fluculating without god and that there is no way for the universe to be stable in its rules without fluculation unless there is a god making it stable

I don't just mean repetitive. I mean if one example is based on flawed reasoning, it doesn't matter if we have several examples, all based on flawed reasoning.
Well the thing is there isn't even one flaw in the book it like bruce lee in that

I don't know what that means.
I mean that any movement done by a living being is limited for him to be able to pray no more than that and the little left of movement like walking and playing and others are left to make ppl non believing

I mean that any movement done by a living being is limited for him to be able to pray no more than that and the little left of movement like walking and playing and others are left to make ppl non believing
I still don't know what that means.

No what I mean is that the universe would have its rules fluculating without god and that there is no way for the universe to be stable in its rules without fluculation unless there is a god making it stable
How do you know that? The physical laws don't limit the universe, they describe it.

Well the thing is there isn't even one flaw in the book it like bruce lee in that

U can look at it from another dimension if there is one scientific fact mohamed could have never known before and u don't trust the others much then ur wrong about not trusting them since one undeniable fact cannot but overwhelm others that u are uncertain whether they are true or not
The one iam most certain is when the moon splitted up and every body except Muslims said that mohamed did magic coz god told him in Quran that the moon was going to split

How do you know that? The physical laws don't limit the universe, they describe it.
What do u mean? That it describes it?
It's called rules they control and describe and any change in the magnitude of them would lead to chaos
Where surprisingly there isn't

Last edited:
U can look at it from another dimension if there is one scientific fact mohamed could have never known before and u don't trust the others much then ur wrong about not trusting them since one undeniable fact cannot but overwhelm others that u are uncertain whether they are true or not
The one iam most certain is when the moon splitted up and every body except Muslims said that mohamed did magic coz god told him in Quran that the moon was going to split

When exactly did the moon splitted up?

Regarding human movement, why would Allah want a planet full of people to be doing nothing more than spending all their time (and movement) praying? It sounds like a waste of time.

Isn't their something more productive for the muslims to be doing than praying all day? What do you think has lead to the decline of the muslim world from the period when it was a leader in science and culture?

When exactly did the moon splitted up?

Regarding human movement, why would Allah want a planet full of people to be doing nothing more than spending all their time (and movement) praying? It sounds like a waste of time.

Isn't their something more productive for the muslims to be doing than praying all day? What do you think has lead to the decline of the muslim world from the period when it was a leader in science and culture?
It's gods will as far as I know in Hadith it was said that heaven for non believers is here on earth when for Muslims who do all their duties it's in the afterlife this makes sense when u know that gods only reason to create stuff is to worship him why would he give Muslims when it's supposed for them to pray that would mean they would go eating or something else

Besides god said in Hadith that when he loves someone he puts him in trouble proplems to test him
If u want ur life to deteriorate become a muslim

Back when Mohammed was alive when he was with ppl looking at the moon it was apparent back then

So, what is the attraction of this religion for you? It sounds like an awful religion. Are you happy doing nothing but praying all day every day?

So, what is the attraction of this religion for you? It sounds like an awful religion. Are you happy doing nothing but praying all day every day?
It's the true religion and more else I do not pray and ppl who don't pray go to hell actually only five millions of the Muslim since Muhamad prayed and entered heaven when I wish to be one of the other 3 that seemingly entered heaven without prayer no one actually knows what did they do to enter heaven they may have prayed as well but idk its possible most likely that they didn't and entered heaven coz they know what I know prop ably what I know is that Adam when he was given the comand to carry the amana like prayer not doing sins and other he said that he would take it when mountains and skies said they won't that is why I do not want to carry the amana and propably god is rightful enough to let go away with it

Iam not sure how they are 3 ppl only after I have posted this propably they would close this thread before anyone could see
Or simply no one worked with it iam expecting high repulsion force

Back