Does god exist?

Ur replies keep getting weaker and weaker it means at least that all what I shoved in ur face was true since u didn't disprove meh this means that god exists

Sahih International
We know that you, [O Muhammad], are saddened by what they say. And indeed, they do not call you untruthful, but it is the verses of Allah that the wrongdoers reject.
All I simply said that he believes in Muhammad was supported by Quran when he said that I don't believe in gods existence without proof

That's not true I said that Quran did wait a sec I don't even remember the verse but still I know its meaning I will attempt to get it for u

I wish you would cut down on changing your posts after I reply.
I don't need the verse. It means no more to me than a pile of dogshit.

If I was wrong in saying u did believe in Muhammad then why 1.try to prove me wrong 2. Doing the same mistake that I did
(That is of course when I didn't do a mistake coz I got Quran by my side to say what it said when u did coz u had nothing to prove u correct)

This is the proof
Now when god exists 1.the world remain stable for ppl to worship him 2.the rules fit human beings for them to be able to worship him too
U can't expect the world to remain stable in its own everything is dynamic
Like time space movement and others so why wouldn't the rules change them selves?
That is of course without gods grip on the universe the universe would go to chaos every since change is a rule that should be given in a world without god for example u would be dead and heart not alive and be able to live or at least change of ur place like when there is no control just like when the ping is high in some games and there is lack of control stuff like that but in real world everything is rational

If I was wrong in saying u did believe in Muhammad then why 1.try to prove me wrong 2. Doing the same mistake that I did
(That is of course when I didn't do a mistake coz I got Quran by my side to say what it said when u did coz u had nothing to prove u correct)

I didn't do a mistake. I turned it around & showed you what it's like.
And here you go repeating it.
The Quran doesn't prove anything.
I have my book that proves I am correct.

Back