Does god exist?

It was accepted back then to marry small children and wasn't rejected in the Arab society

I don't know what you believe in but I do know that you do not believe in using periods. A few sentences are a lot easier to read than one long, paragraph sized sentence.

How about pictures a world where it was a fact that God didn't exist and then compare it with our world. There would be no difference.

Picture a world where God did exist and it would look nothing like our world.

Why go any further?

The past is a very long time compared to the time humans have been around. If God ever existed it doesn't seen very likely it would have been concurrent with the era of humans. That lessens the likelihood of God's existence now or anytime humans have been here, or even anytime the earth existed. That last scenario is the one that seems to be most likely considering that the prevalent predatory nature of life on earth isn't something worthy of an benevolent being.

The past is a very long time compared to the time humans have been around. If God ever existed it doesn't seen very likely it would have been concurrent with the era of humans. That lessens the likelihood of God's existence now or anytime humans have been here, or even anytime the earth existed. That last scenario is the one that seems to be most likely considering that the prevalent predatory nature of life on earth isn't something worthy of an benevolent being.

You assume gods would be ethical or benevolent?

In my religion that god has been present since infinity and that he is still present till now I believe that he created us recently to show angels humans and others that he can stay alive for a long time for example he always defies every one with this world
For example he defied humans with Quran so that no one would say I can write what god says and defied humans with this universe so that no one would say that I can create stuff with science created us weak to always regard him as mightiest and so on

Last edited:
I forget the name of Greek philosopher who asked why the name God then.

1e61208.jpg

Makes good sense as far as it goes. I yet wonder why anyone assumes gods would be good. The jewish, christian & muslim gods certainly are portrayed as not benevolent.

Allah is the name derived from the word elah which means a god in arabic which the reason the prophet mohamed the last prophet known was born arabian

1e61208.jpg

Makes good sense as far as it goes. I yet wonder why anyone assumes gods would be good. The jewish, christian & muslim gods certainly are portrayed as not benevolent.
God was never named the good or the bad but he has the 2 names of the benevolent and the non benevolent like hurting god

Back