Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm unsure of my sexual orientation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't know what I want

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Many of my sistas would not like that but if there were a button to get me on the ol tuna boat with the breeders I would not hestitate to push it.

you can change your sexuality if you want. it's not that hard. a friend of mine tried it just for fun and became bisexual.

you can change your sexuality if you want. it's not that hard. a friend of mine tried it just for fun and became bisexual.

Negative. All human beings can "learn" to tollerate--even enjoy--anything that doesn't cause them intense pain. Becoming bisexual is impossible-- you are what you are. What you can do, is learn to enjoy something if you really put your mind to it.

Anybody who told you that they became bisexual was either unknowingly bisexual to begin with or just learned to enjoy something outside of his/her norm.

~String

Not always, but I think some people can. My gay friend dates both women and men. But really she just uses men and falls in love with women. Its confusing to me because all the women she dates could pass as men.
And honestly, women aren't as pacified by sex as men, so I don't know why she bothers. ;)

and i will damage you with my teeth.

Wraith-Girl-BadTeethHairDay.jpg

Anybody who told you that they became bisexual was either unknowingly bisexual to begin with or just learned to enjoy something outside of his/her norm.

~String

A friend of my moms was cheated on and divorced after 25 years of marriage. Not too long after that she met a homosexual women, and well she was turned on by her, and they have been together now for about ten years.

She would tell you that before she met this women, she had never had any of these feeling.

String, you can say well she "was either unknowingly bisexual to begin with or just learned to enjoy something outside of his/her norm", and that way you cover all the bases of this issue. But, I think you are underestimating the human mind.

Willy:

I know many women who have had a bad experience with a man, and this has lead them to choose to be homosexual.

You seem to have a lot of expertise on the subject of gay people. This is obviously an area of particular interest for you. Are you sure you're not struggling with your own sexual identity?

Willy:
You seem to have a lot of expertise on the subject of gay people.
Thank you, I have been told quite a few times I kind of have a knack of understanding many different human issues.
This is obviously an area of particular interest for you.?
Look's like this is becoming a particular interest for us.
Are you sure you're not struggling with your own sexual identity?
I don't know, maybe you could tell me what it is that lets you think I'm struggling with my own sexual identity.

Are you ready to tell us your secret yet?

Wow, just wow.
Is that a serious question?

Of course not, who the hell wants to be homosexual!

superstring99 said:
Becoming bisexual is impossible-- you are what you are.

you are what you think.

Orleander said:
Not always, but I think some people can.

everybody can if they know how to do it. sexuality is just a feeling, and feelings are thoughts we keep thinking long enough to feel them.

Sincerely yours
~The All-knowing God

Willy:

I don't know, maybe you could tell me what it is that lets you think I'm struggling with my own sexual identity.

Ok.

First, there is your name: "Willy". It sounds phallic to me, which suggests a possible focus on sexual matters.

Second, there is the fact that this is the very first thread you've posted here, and of the other threads you've participated in at least one of them concerns similar matters.

Lastly, it is generally the case that people who are fixated on the private sexual activities of other people are usually fixated in that way because of their own personal sexual issues and/or hangups. Thus, we observe that the most homophobic people react violently against the very idea of homosexuality because they feel personally threatened by it. Most of all, they worry that they themselves might be gay, and they fear the consequences of admitting their own sexuality.

If a person is comfortable in their own skin, it doesn't matter to them that other people are different to them. It is only those who are uncomfortable or unsure about their own identity who fixate on difference and fear what difference might mean for them. It is the same for homophobes, racists and sexists.

So, in summary, from what I've seen of you so far, I think you're excited by the idea of homosexual sex, but at the same time you're reacting strongly against that. Perhaps you were brought up religious, or maybe you hang out with a "tough" crowd who are all homophobic, and you want to fit in. Who knows?

I hope you can get over this challenging time in your life, and come to accept yourself.

Wow, how are we debating this?

All human beings are straight naturally. If you're not straight, you're wierd and arent human.

End of explanation

I didnt get that. I'm pretty sure I'm in 2007, and I'm pretty sure being gay is unnatural and wierd. You arent born gay, you choose to be filth

you are what you think.

everybody can if they know how to do it. sexuality is just a feeling, and feelings are thoughts we keep thinking long enough to feel them.

Sincerely yours
~The All-knowing God

Tell this to the many, many gay men who have driven themselves crazy, become drug addicts, or committed suicide because of the self hatred caused by the conflict between their hardwired sexual attraction to other men, and our cultures refusal to accept them. I remember watching a 20/20 report about gay police officers. One told of how he used to pray every night when he began to realize at puberty that his sexual fantasies were exclusively about other boys, "Please god, please don't make me be this way." He stayed in the closet for many years, became a decorated member of the S.W.A.T. team, got married; and finally came out in his thirties, no longer able to live the lie.

Why make anyone go through this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back