Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm unsure of my sexual orientation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't know what I want

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They can't, they will need someone of the opposite sex to make it happen.

Bells,
Are you homosexual yourself?

Yes they do need someone of the opposite sex to "make it happen". But it can and does happen. They don't need to have sex with the opposite sex to "make it happen".

As for me? No. I am not a homosexual. I cannot want to be something I am not. Women just don't do it for me.:)

if homosexuality is not natural, how can it exist in nature (also in animals)? and if it's chosen, how can animals who have no free will choose it?

sexuality is not a choice, but that doesn't mean it can't be chosen. being sad is not a choice either, but you can still choose it if you know how. just think about sad things...

however, people aren't born with a sexuality either. no children have sexual feelings from birth. then why are most people heterosexual? we aren't born with a specific feeling either, but we develop the feeling of happiness if nothing happens. the same way as we develop heterosexuality if nothing happens.

Repo Man said:
Why make anyone go through this?

because people don't know how to change their sexuality.

James R said:
What's undesirable about homosexuality, apart from the social pressures from homophobes?

you can't have your own children.

Bells said:
I am not a homosexual. I cannot want to be something I am not.

you are not heterosexual either. you are not a sexuality, you are a human being. things like sexuality and personality are just thoughts. i am not my thoughts (masks, creations), i am the creator of my thoughts. males and females are not attractive, we just think they are. we are what we think, but still not.

What business is it of yours or anyone else's if he is or not? Why do you care if he is or not? Why are you so obsessed with his sexuality? Why do you say "it's not a big deal", but keep trying to find out? It is obviously a big deal to you.
I really don't care what James R sexuality is.

I just like to see how wierd he get's when someone just ask's.:poke:

The thing is: if you started a thread asking "If you're homosexual, do you want to be heterosexual?" you'll also get an overwhelming "NO" response.
OOOOOOO Really,

Seriously though as a homosexual I don't want to be one. If there were a button to get me on the ol tuna boat with the breeders I would not hestitate to push it.
It isn't an easy life and when you age you realize you really are alone after all. You die in your own arms.

Amusing how anti gay bigots and immature trolls are always sooo fascinated with gaydom. This site has had about 500,000 threads on the subject, all authored by straight males that hate/fear gay men and the threads all run through the same schlemeil.:rolleyes:

Genji,

From your story it seems you "hate" homosexuality more then anyone.
I hate that I am a homosexual. I don't hate homosexuality itself or other homosexuals. Mine is a personal view. For me it just makes life much harder. My point was that human sexuality is not something you choose like the #3 combo at McDonald's or the #4 combo.
Though there is a danger in the eventual discovery of the genetic cause of homosexuality. Those that fear and hate us will suddenly endorse abortion overnight!

I hate that I am a homosexual. I don't hate homosexuality itself or other homosexuals. Mine is a personal view. For me it just makes life much harder. My point was that human sexuality is not something you choose like the #3 combo at McDonald's or the #4 combo.
Though there is a danger in the eventual discovery of the genetic cause of homosexuality. Those that fear and hate us will suddenly endorse abortion overnight!

eh If I were a child born to homosexual parents, I would probably murder them to revive my blood.

And James R, or whoever said I contradict myself, its just that I think being gay is unnatural and wrong and disgusting.

I hate that I am a homosexual.
You should'nt, you could'nt hate it to much, your doing it.
I don't hate homosexuality itself or other homosexuals.
Nor, should you.
Mine is a personal view..
We all have a personal point of view.
For me it just makes life much harder. My point was that human sexuality is not something you choose like the #3 combo at McDonald's or the #4 combo.
This is your personal point of view, I and others have seen other wise.
Or maybe, the homosexual community would now have a way to insure their children will be homosexual too.

homosexuality is wrong! How oh how can this new millenium think of it as right, I have no idea where this started but its wrong. Man+ Women is right, thats how nature does it

if homosexuality is not natural, how can it exist in nature (also in animals)? and if it's chosen, how can animals who have no free will choose it?
Just because something is natural in animals does not make it right for humans.

Rape and murder are also natural in the animal kingdom.

I'd rather not be homosexual, seeing as most homosexuals are abused into liking their strange preferences.

pfft, all homosexuals are picked on, its normal. They commited the crime.

Man+Women=:)

Man+Man, or Women+Women= :mad: :jason:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back