Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm unsure of my sexual orientation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't know what I want

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know many women who have had a bad experience with a man, and this has lead them to choose to be homosexual.

I remember at about 5 or 6, I stopped thinking girls wern't so icky anymore.

I worked with a girl once who was gay. After her Mom died her Dad and brother both routinely raped her. So yeah, I would agree that a bad experience with men could affect your sexual preference.

So at 5/6 you decided you weren't attracted to boys?

Oh, so you were never attracted to boys and never decided that you didn't want to hug/kiss them. You decided that hugging/kissing girls was better?

A penis can also fit in a dogs ass, meat grinder, a arm pit etc.....

Sure, but none of this suggests that it is objectively wrong to stick a penis in places other than a vagina. As such there is no "they must know its wrong" because it's only wrong in your opinion and there is no reason to believe that your opinion, or mine, or anyone's is shared universally.

As such, you can certainly look at the practice of homosexuality and critique it (on objective grounds, like its tendency to spread disease or biblical prohibitions against it, and even on subjective grounds like the personal disgust you feel for the practice or the reasons you feel its immoral), but if you are going to pronounce it "wrong" then you are merely stating your subjective opinion and not an objective fact.

If it's not an objective fact, then there is no reason to believe that every homosexual somehow magically "knows" that it's "wrong", as their subjective opinions may (and usually do) differ.

It's rather like saying "The Aztecs must have known that human sacrifice is wrong." You and I may agree on the morality and "wrongness" of sacrificing people to the sun god, but the Aztecs surely did believe that they were *right* to do so.

My point is,

Physically and anatomically, it is clearly wrong to insert your penis into a anus.

If by "clearly" you mean "subjectively, in my opinion," then yes. Physically, it apparently works. Anatomically it looks like it would work. It's not like there's a tattoo on your ass reading "exit only."

Besides, we heterosexuals have anal sex too.

well, there goes oral sex right out the window cuz physically and anatomically, it is clearly wrong as well.
There is a big difference between your mouth and your anus.

I will damage your anus with my penis, but not with my tounge.;)

I would hope that the blood and fecal matter on one's penis should be enuff of a deterrent before a warning tattoo should be necessary

Neither of which is necessarily a problem, even without sufficient planning.

I will damage your anus with my penis, but not with my tounge.

So rimming is okay, but penetrative anal sex is wrong?

I think it is easier for male homosexuals to get sex than for male heterosexuals, so I do envy them that. There is no heterosexual equivalent of bath houses.

And there are times when you get frustrated with women, and wonder if maybe the gays are on to something. But then you see a pretty woman who takes your breath away....
Good Points. But bath houses are gone now, at least in the legal US arena.

Seriously though as a homosexual I don't want to be one. Many of my sistas would not like that but if there were a button to get me on the ol tuna boat with the breeders I would not hestitate to push it.
It isn't an easy life and when you age you realize you really are alone after all. You die in your own arms.

A penis in a bloody soiled bunghole should not be turning you on.
As long as that bung is clean, I say hell ya.
Ewwww! You think gay men all have anal sex?? If so you're wrong, like most breeders obsessed with gaydom. Those that do this don't plunge into bloody dirty anything! Says something about your own hygeine problems perhaps. I don't see blood in mine and it's clean enough to eat off of!

Seriously though as a homosexual I don't want to be one.
You are who I want to learn from.
Many of my sistas would not like that but if there were a button to get me on the ol tuna boat with the breeders I would not hestitate to push it..
You ever been with a girl?
It isn't an easy life and when you age you realize you really are alone after all. You die in your own arms.
There are homo's who do grow old together.

Have you always not wanted to be homosexual?

You are who I want to learn from. You ever been with a girl? There are homo's who do grow old together.

Have you always not wanted to be homosexual?
Yes, of course I've been with females. 17 was my first and I've had several girlfriends over the years. "Coming Out" was not an option in 1970's Kansas City so I had to play my role. Imagine forcing YOURself to be sexual with a man to be accepted by the world around you. It's a hard thing to force yourself to do but you had to.
Today, even here, kids have it alot easier. For awhile.

Yes, there are gay couples that have solid loving relationships into old age, but it is not universal. It is also something many of us don't want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back