Do any of you have psychic powers yet?

This happens fairly often to me; I walk around my kitched, getting something to eat or whatever, and then I think to myself "Gee I haven't seen [Insert random movie title here] in quite some time!" Within usually about 1 or 2 days I will be channel surfing and find that the movie I thought of is playing.

I figure its either a result of some super secret subliminal messaging system that marketers have come up with, or quite possibly, the worst super power in the history of the world.

Instead of asking if people have developed any psychic powers I thought I`d devise a little test just to see if anybody actually has.....

This really happened.....

The other night about 3 a.m. I`m on my way home via country roads when I approach a really nice car parked at the side of the road with its motor running and driver`s side door open. I slow down to see if anyone is there thinking that someone is in trouble. Not seeing anyone I jot down the licence plate number and move on when all of a sudden as I`m leaving the scene a black guy appears on the road in front of me holding something in his arms......

What did I do next?

What was the black guy holding in his arms?

Why was he out of his vehicle in the middle of the night on a country road?

The licence plate was from one of the 50 States in the USA. I live close to the American border so this is not unusual. Which state was it?

What was the make of the car?

Other than not seeing anyone, what did I see on the front seat that prompted me to write down the licence number?

Obviously I didn`t have use of a cell phone at that moment.....I made a phone call when I got home. Who did I call?

the car is a mercedes benz it looks brown but then its night time so its hard to see colours.

cant make out what he is holding in his hands but its dark(also probably because its night time) and about nearly 2 feet long.

the car is a mercedes benz it looks brown but then its night time so its hard to see colours.

cant make out what he is holding in his hands but its dark(also probably because its night time) and about nearly 2 feet long.

Not a Benz. Yes he is holding something dark and nearly 2 feet long

I have psychic powers. I influence other peoples minds into making retarded posts on internet forums.

Anti-Flag said:
I have psychic powers. I influence other peoples minds into making retarded posts on internet forums.
But it doesn't work on eve...
Oh damn!

Here are the answers you've all been waiting for:D

Instead of asking if people have developed any psychic powers I thought I`d devise a little test just to see if anybody actually has.....

This really happened.....

The other night about 3 a.m. I`m on my way home via country roads when I approach a really nice car parked at the side of the road with its motor running and driver`s side door open. I slow down to see if anyone is there thinking that someone is in trouble. Not seeing anyone I jot down the licence plate number and move on when all of a sudden as I`m leaving the scene a black guy appears on the road in front of me holding something in his arms......

What did I do next?
Asked if everything was ok. (this should have been a no-brainer)

What was the black guy holding in his arms?
A baby

Why was he out of his vehicle in the middle of the night on a country road?
The baby had shit itself and needed to be changed. He was close to a roadside picnic table area, I wouldn't have wanted to be the next person to use that table though

The licence plate was from one of the 50 States in the USA. I live close to the American border so this is not unusual. Which state was it
New Jersey (This would have taken a good guess but you could have eliminated Hawaii, Alaska, and 19 other states that don't require front plates along with Nevada which is optional))

What was the make of the car?
Cadillac (no surprise there)

Other than not seeing anyone, what did I see on the front seat that prompted me to write down the licence number?
An empty baby's car seat. (What would you have thought was going on?)

Obviously I didn`t have use of a cell phone at that moment.....I made a phone call when I got home. Who did I call?
I had a message to call my daughter in another part of the world in a different time zone.

I`m so glad that the forum contains a large quantity of people possessing psychic ability. When I first came upon the scene and observed, there were many factors leading me to the conclusions I personally reached at that moment. Anybody in that situation would probably have had a half a dozen or so scenarios play through their mind. All of my life`s experiences files were somehow being opened up in my computer-like brain to help me assess the situation from a self preservation perspective.

IOW I was using all the information available to me to make as accurate a prediction to what would happen next. I think all of us possess this power. It`s easy to predict what would happen if you stood up in the middle of No Man`s Land during WWI. Should this be considered psychic by definition?

Back