Do any of you have psychic powers yet?

Is that aura-speak?, what does that mean?

It means anybody can see an aura. Whether you actually do or not is inconsequential because all one in the science of seeing them has to do is convince the patient that he/she has one. I made up the term auralogist but perhaps aura doctors refer to themselves that way.:D

It means anybody can see an aura. Whether you actually do or not is inconsequential because all one in the science of seeing them has to do is convince the patient that he/she has one. I made up the term auralogist but perhaps aura doctors refer to themselves that way.:D

Wow! I did not know that. You learn something new everyday. Is that why idiots are in change of our industries because they convinced themselves that anybody can do the job - all you need is a live head on a biped?

That is amazing indeed.

Yesterday I had to pick up my folks from the railway station, at the busiest time of day for traffic, in the next town north. The roads were packed. But I drove to the station, and there were two parking spaces right in front of it, so I just drove straight into the front spot. Didn't have to wait for even a second. It's not as cool as the power to pick up hot women, but it's handy.

It's not as cool as the power to pick up hot women, but it's handy.

Unfortunately both the psychic mind of a man and his brain travel south in the presence of hot women. It's easy to predict with a high degree of accuracy that you will strike out more often than not once the brain migration starts.:D

Do I have psychic powers yet?

Yes, finally after the 43 quintillionth interview, the aliens have bequeathed psychic power upon my humble self.

I will be taking over the world tomorrow.

Signed: "The Boss"

There's more psychic ability in a wonderful set of knockers than a room full of mind controllers. I have personally been subject to having my thoughts changed, just by being in the proximity of marvelous cleavage. I need to study this phenomenon more closely. I'll be in touch.

There's more psychic ability in a wonderful set of knockers than a room full of mind controllers. I have personally been subject to having my thoughts changed, just by being in the proximity of marvelous cleavage. I need to study this phenomenon more closely. I'll be in touch.
Yes touch is the best way to study this phenomenon. ;)

I have for sometime now I have been interacting with the 4 dimension. WITNESS as you read my post 2 seconds have elapsed! woooooooOOOoo!

Back