Do any of you have psychic powers yet?

How in the hell is this thread still going, lol?

(If I was psychic I would know the answer)

My friends , I have developed a new psychic ability that I can't really prove. I know, not another one..... How it works doesn't matter, all I know is I have this gift. Simply put, there would be no tomorrow without me. Yes you can thank me for giving you a time and place to go forward into. Tomorrow is dependent on me living past midnight. If I don't then there is no tomorrow. Don't ask me how I know, I just do.

My friends , I have developed a new psychic ability that I can't really prove. I know, not another one..... How it works doesn't matter, all I know is I have this gift. Simply put, there would be no tomorrow without me. Yes you can thank me for giving you a time and place to go forward into. Tomorrow is dependent on me living past midnight. If I don't then there is no tomorrow. Don't ask me how I know, I just do.

I think you've been watching too many Hero's re-runs :rolleyes:

So who kept "tomorrow" working before you were born?

There is a little voice that tells me when my beer is empty. Does that count?
Your psychic power is sadly faulty I'm afraid to report.
Anyone with a fully-functioning capacity in that respect would know that their beer was going to be empty soon and it's time to get another ready.

I think you've been watching too many Hero's re-runs :rolleyes:

I think PsychoticEpisode means something like "I think, therefore I am". PsychoticEpisode's world ends with PsychoticEpisode.

By the way, thread title makes it sound like psychic powers were on sale for a while and I'm the last one hearing.

By the way, thread title makes it sound like psychic powers were on sale for a while and I'm the last one hearing.
Serves you right.
You should'a been a precog like the rest of us.
We got here early and snapped up the bargains.

Your psychic power is sadly faulty I'm afraid to report.
Anyone with a fully-functioning capacity in that respect would know that their beer was going to be empty soon and it's time to get another ready.

So if having a glass "half-empty" is a pessimistic view, what is the view for "It would be empty but I'm going to refill it before gets to that state"?

So if having a glass "half-empty" is a pessimistic view, what is the view for "It would be empty but I'm going to refill it before gets to that state"?
Smugness: "I can afford to top it up". :p

Smugness: "I can afford to top it up". :p

To be honest I think the Glass being half-empty came from the writers club, since most of the renound ones tend to have certain failings when it comes down to alcohol, drinking spirits by the bottle and necking down shot glasses always leaves a glass empty.

I recently discovered another psychic gift. Did you know that when my eyes are closed, familiar things become formless. However, when I open them and view my surroundings, things that were without form suddenly have clear distinct shapes.

So this means that not only is tomorrow dependent on me living past midnight, it seems that my eyes are a window to a world with form. Why have I been chosen? Am I cursed or blessed?

I recently discovered another psychic gift. Did you know that when my eyes are closed, familiar things become formless. However, when I open them and view my surroundings, things that were without form suddenly have clear distinct shapes.

So this means that not only is tomorrow dependent on me living past midnight, it seems that my eyes are a window to a world with form. Why have I been chosen? Am I cursed or blessed?

Has midnight come and gone yet? Are you communicating with me from beyond the grave? Am I really dead and communicating with you? What, exactly, is 'tomorrow'?

That's nothing.
I've evolved a psychic power and I'm inexplicably intertwined with the modern age, electricity, computers and all that.

Whenever I turn my PC off you lot disappear, only to come back again when I sign on.
I sometimes wonder what "happens" to you in the periods when I'm off-line, but I'll leave that question for the philosophers: it's obviously not a real-world problem.

That's nothing.
I've evolved a psychic power and I'm inexplicably intertwined with the modern age, electricity, computers and all that.

Hah!! I got that beat. I can see into the past, no matter where I look. I can also hear things from the past.

jessiej920
What, exactly, is 'tomorrow'?

It's getting pretty close to midnight here in Ontario, I think I'm going to make it so tomorrow is just around the corner.... Sing it Annie

The sun'll come out
Tomorrow
So ya gotta hang on
'Til tomorrow
Come what may
Tomorrow! Tomorrow!
I love ya Tomorrow!
You're always
A day
A way!

I think PsychoticEpisode means something like "I think, therefore I am". PsychoticEpisode's world ends with PsychoticEpisode.

you'r waiting for the fire sale arnt ya !

Back