Darwin's Theory is False

jews dont offer sacrifice anymore, because we dont have a temple anymore.

again, your ignorance astounds me.
study the first half of the book, before reading the footnotes.

and before you ask:
yes. the jews will begin with the sacrifices once again when the temple is rebuilt.
it will take some getting used to, but jews unlike most other religions dont ignore what their G-d tells them to do just because it makes them look bad to others.

why else do you think everyone pretty much hated them in the ancient world? because they did what their G-d told them to do.

The Devil Inside said:
jews dont offer sacrifice anymore, because we dont have a temple anymore.

again, your ignorance astounds me.
study the first half of the book, before reading the footnotes.

You appear to be the ignorant one here.

You only have half of the bible and yeah you mentioned the rebuild, but that's not the whole story. Reference Daniel's prophesy about the abomination of desolation

In the Christian faith God destroyed the Jewish temple so there would be no more sacrifices.The temple veil was rent when Christ was crucified.

He did a good job of destroying the temple since the temple perished almost 2000 years ago. The Jews did not learn from their captivity under Nebuchadnezer which came from disobedience. They were taken in captivity because they went against God by abandoning their faith. Then they came back and rebuilt the temple only to have it destroyed again because of their lack of faith 2000 years ago. In the last days the Jews will rebuild the temple again, which the beast will desecrate (2 Thessalonians 2:3-4 and Daniel) They just don't seem to get it, though Daniel's prophesy warns them.

I rapidly lose interest as you "just assume" once again, and continue to make mistakes.

Please stop making yourself look like a complete fool post after post by being a little more civil. I'll give you just one more chance, and then you'll go to my troll list so I can have a conversation that moves forward. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
The Jews and Christians were too busy fighting each other to recognize the true messiah, a radical revolutionary who's name escapes me, but who led a rebellion against the Romans that would have worked and freed Israel if the Christians had helped.

put me on whatever list you like.

you continue to quote new testament at me, even though i told you i refuse to debate religion of which i am not a part.

you need to read the book of daniel a bit more thoroughly, woody.

and again....learn to read it in hebrew, like a real scholar of "the word of G-d" would. you pick and choose your examples.
how about for example: the fact that christ did not bring peace to the israelites, as the messiah was promised.

that fact alone invalidates the entirety of christendom.
i do not debate the fact that jesus was a cool guy. but your continued rants from the new testament are actually quite desperate.

you only give me scant examples from the "OT" (as you call it) to support your claims. i have already stated several times that i am not interested in the "add-on" that EUROPEANS put into action 1500 years ago.

DI said:

how about for example: the fact that christ did not bring peace to the israelites, as the messiah was promised.

But, he promised he will return again to bring peace at the end of the age. The false messiah will also make the promise of peace, and the Jewish people will accept it. Jesus was pretty disappointed about this too as He lamented over Jerusalem and the events to come.

Don't get me wrong about the Jewish people. The Jesus I believe in was a Jew.

What about the suffering messiah in Isaiah 53? It looks like a pretty vivid picture of the crucifiction. Speaking of peace, how do the Jewish people reconcile this prophesy?

But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

As you may recall, Christ was severely flogged prior to the execution, and there are other matching details as well:

All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.

He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth.

Jesus is described as the Lamb of God. He put up no defense to the false allegations against him. He was indeed slaughtered.

He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken

He was taken from prison, judged and executed.

And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because he had done no violence, neither was any deceit in his mouth

He was buried in a rich man's tomb.

Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand.

His soul was made a sin offering.

Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.

No question about it -- he died for the transgressions of others.

Last edited:
when you can read hebrew, THEN i will debate the validity of what you are saying.
i have my torah in front of me, ready.
until then, put me on your "trolls" list if you like. but keep in mind, that on this forum, i am the ONLY person actively studying judaism as a religion and a history....as far as i know.

The Devil Inside said:
isaiah 53 specifically addresses israel as a nation.
it is not about one man.
learn to read it in hebrew.
i sound like a broken record.

Yes, it does address Israel as a nation. But Israel is not a sin offering -- a sin offering requires blood from an innocent animal. The messiah described in Isaiah 53 meets this requirement.

It was not the first time a human was proposed as a sacrifice. Remember Abraham's son Issaic, His son which he loved. Issaic was willing to do it because he believed God would would raise him from the dead, as did Abraham. ( but that's NT stuff).

Last edited:
*shakes head*
jesus does not meet messianic requirements.
thats all. get over it.
if you want to continue debating this, i created a thread where you can specifically look at all the reasons why. but im not going to go any further offtrack from this thread's intended discussion.

The Devil Inside said:
*shakes head*
jesus does not meet messianic requirements.
thats all. get over it.
if you want to continue debating this, i created a thread where you can specifically look at all the reasons why. but im not going to go any further offtrack from this thread's intended discussion.

been there, done that. Explain why jews no longer do blood sacrifices as required for sin offerings.

ok answer it on the other thread you started. I've been waiting to hear this answer for a long time.

Woody said:
I'm not quoting the O/T,

Is that because the OT has a specific passage about god NOT turning his back on people for ever? Which totally blows away any claim that siners spend eternity in Hell? Hmmmm?

I'm quoting the N/T. I have provided the examples, and I'm tired of repeating myself.

I read through the examples, and they don't add up to say that sinners will be punished for eternity in Hell. Satan and the false prophet will burn for ever in fire and brimstone (Rev 20-10) but it doesn't mention regular sinners suffering the same.

Hell seems an odd place, if it is defined by those verses;

"he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb." (Rev 14-10.)

Eh? Angels and the lamb hang around while sinners get tortured? Angels, in Hell? Surely, not?

If you don't accept the N/T then fine -- a lot of people would say they are both garbage.

Well, the NT is contradictory, and the compassionate god of the NT isn't the vengeful war inspirign god of the OT, for sure.

If I agreed that hell/sheol is a place of nonexistance, then I would become a Jehovah's Witness. I have discussed this subject with them on numerous occasions, and I hear no new arguement. So I'm starting to lose interest, and I have no interest in becoming a JW.

It's just reluctance to accept a strict interpretation of scripture on your part. You are comfortable where you are, even if you misunderstand your own holy text, and know it.

plog says:

I read through the examples, and they don't add up to say that sinners will be punished for eternity in Hell. Satan and the false prophet will burn for ever in fire and brimstone (Rev 20-10) but it doesn't mention regular sinners suffering the same.

No you aren't reading through the examples I gave you:

Rev 20:12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

Rev 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

No doubt about what "whosoever" means.

----------------------------------------

Look who is going to be there "alive" in the lake of fire):

Rev 19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Revelation 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Revelation 20:14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

Well, dieing once has got to be bad enough. How about dieing twice along with the devil, death, hell, the beast, and the false prophet. Rev 20:15 makes it clear who is going there and it includes sinners without a doubt.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Please don't join them with unbelief:

Rev 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

How about that, Unbelief gets a person there too. Unbelief is the opposite of faith -- agree?

Hmm. I suppose I'm at a bit of a disadvantage woody. I respect your faith in your religion, but you have none in my right to reject your religion. Thus, there is nothing to discuss with you. You have only beliefs to offer. That's no route to productive discussion. It's a route to you trying to give a sermon to a gaggle of hecklers.

I'm with the hecklers really, as while I respect your beliefs... I have no respect for your application of them to the hecklers. I think you deserve the heckling for your lack of respect.

It's funny that you say you weren't being snide about your comfort in your "I'm going to heaven and you're going to burn you dirty sinner" wrap. It's most obvious that you were. You expect people to believe you because you believe the bible.

You may be bright in some areas, but philosophically/ethically - I don't see how you demostrate the slightest clue. You're a bully masquerading as a concerned friend. I respect that you believe the bible. You respect that I think it's stupid and withold your judgement of what you think's going to happen to me, or kiss my ass. Don't feel guilty because you can't save me. Worry about saving your own sorry ass.

Back