Canned Hunting

Because they enjoy hunting
Why would anyone enjoy killing?.

I've killed many animals for experiments and enjoyment is not a word that comes to mind.

Because they enjoy hunting. win/win for everyone.

No need to protest feedlots, chicken factories, slaughter houses.

Protest ? They can just walk into any supermarket and buy stuff, then give it to the homeless.

And what sick sort of person enjoys killing another creature ? :bugeye:

Why would anyone enjoy killing?.

I've killed many animals for experiments and enjoyment is not a word that comes to mind.

Why speak badly of people who kill animals when you yourself do it on a daily basis?

There's a word for that, you know.

Why speak badly of people who kill animals when you yourself do it on a daily basis?

There's a word for that, you know.

I don't do it for fun, I do it because right now there are no alternatives.

I would actually prefer to do it on humans but people are strangely reluctant to part with a piece of their liver of muscle or body fat for biopsies.
Or take experimental drugs unless they are already dying.And its illegal.

But I don't wake up and spend thousands of dollars so I can have some "fun" killing animals.

I don't do it for fun, I do it because right now there are no alternatives.

But I don't wake up and spend thousands of dollars so I can have some "fun" killing animals.

Since when did "I don't do it for fun" become a legitimate excuse to kill?

I agree that "canned hunting" is an abomination, but there is little credibility in hearing it from someone who is paid to kill animals.

Know what I mean?

Since when did "I don't do it for fun" become a legitimate excuse to kill?

I agree that "canned hunting" is an abomination, but there is little credibility in hearing it from someone who is paid to kill animals.

Know what I mean?

I also eat animals, but I don't eat for fun either.

I dislike the idea of turning an animal into sport and investing your money into it as a venture for fun.

Protest ? They can just walk into any supermarket and buy stuff, then give it to the homeless.

And what sick sort of person enjoys killing another creature ? :bugeye:

What is the difference? This way there is no packaging, no trips for deliveries etc. I've never hunted myself, probably i never will either. The animals still go through the process.

So stop complaining...

Why? If I saw someone torturing an animal for fun, should I walk past because I do experiments on them?

By that logic, a doctor who autopsies people should condone cutting up people for fun?

Youre nuts

Why? If I saw someone torturing an animal for fun, should I walk past because I do experiments on them?

These "can hunters" don't torture the animals; rather, they kill them instantly. Besides, what is the end result of your actions and the actions of these hunters? In both situations, the animal is left dead, so there's really no difference.

By that logic, a doctor who autopsies people should condone cutting up people for fun?

Autopsies are performed to bring people to justice. All you do is pointlessly kill rats, never achieving anything new.

Youre nuts

What about my nuts, you pervert?

These "can hunters" don't torture the animals; rather, they kill them instantly. Besides, what is the end result of your actions and the actions of these hunters? In both situations, the animal is left dead, so there's really no difference.

So there is no difference between a person whose body is used for science and a person whose body is cut up by a guy who enjoys it?

Autopsies are performed to bring people to justice. All you do is pointlessly kill rats, never achieving anything new.

Hope you refuse all the results of animal research then.:bugeye:
What about my nuts, you pervert?

Between a dick and an asshole.:mad:

So there is no difference between a person whose body is used for science and a person whose body is cut up by a guy who enjoys it?

In the end, obviously not. Besides, what discoveries have you made, Sam, throughout your barbaric and systematic slaughter of innocent rats?

Hope you refuse all the results of animal research then.:bugeye:

If you like real-life testing so much, why don't you volunteer? I know a place down the block trying to get a new shampoo out on the market.

Between a dick and an asshole.:mad:

Why are you mad?

Yeah, whatever.

Just stop complaining about animal rights when you're killing them for money every single day.

No need to justify blood thirsty tendencies to me.

Anyone who kills for fun is still nuts in my book.

Anyone who kills for money is still nuts in my book.

COX22236.jpg

kills bacteria for your money

What is the difference? This way there is no packaging, no trips for deliveries etc. I've never hunted myself, probably i never will either. The animals still go through the process.

Are you serious ?
The animals that are hunted are wild animals. I this case maybe not but it is also about the morality of it. You just don't kill for fun. It's wrong.

Yea, dream on. Often the animals are not killed instantly, especially when it's amateurs doing the shooting.

Yea, dream on. Often the animals are not killed instantly, especially when it's amateurs doing the shooting.

There is never a guarantee an animal is killed instantly anywhere. Even in a slaughterhouse.

And my family always enjoyed hunting. They went out as a family, they stalked the animal. They lost more animals than they shot. It's the thrill of the hunt, like treasure hunting. I could never do it, but I understand it. Hell yeah they enjoyed it. I don't know of any hunters who don't. :shrug:
You act like the hunters enjoy torturing the animal and are psychopaths.

Back