big red bulls eye on the wtc in 9/11

You say there weren't planes

And now you say you didnt say that and that there were planes.

Sounds like a woo woo trying to cover their ass.

You're thinking is so linear, so uncreative. Nope, not in fact what I said at all, you are reading into things. I DO STILL maintain there were no planes. I never said that there were planes. I SAID, they SAW planes silly. :p Pay attention!

Here's how people saw what they saw. Just one big Movie show.
Cisco Telepresence Magic
Richard Branson Hologram - Virgin Digital Launch
The technology has been around for some time, of course, the covert government has the best of it.

We see things because light bounces off them and is reflected back to our eyes. So how do you project a hologram into thin air, on a bright sunny day, with nothing to reflect it back? It's the reason they use a screen at the movie theater.

Here's how people saw what they saw. Just one big Movie show.
Cisco Telepresence Magic
Richard Branson Hologram - Virgin Digital Launch
The technology has been around for some time, of course, the covert government has the best of it.

Except Eso, the best they can do with said technology is mid resolution man sized projections.

Now to project that person they would need about half a dozen to a dozen projectors each around 2 to three feet in length, that means for an entire plane youd need around 200 or so projectors (one projector for every perspective angle) each one around 50 to 60 feet in size with a lens from 20 to 45 feet and as someone whom has been around several projectors in their life, this is not even remotely possible.

Plus, for these kinds of holograms they need something to bounce the light off of usually a very thin water vapor, and even then if you look at all of the projections they are semi transparent. That plane did not look transparent at all, and Im pretty damn sure nobody saw 200 government helicopters hoisting 60 foot long projectors on 9/11.

We see things because light bounces off them and is reflected back to our eyes. So how do you project a hologram into thin air, on a bright sunny day, with nothing to reflect it back? It's the reason they use a screen at the movie theater.

your forgetting Mac Geyver that they had invisible UFOs overhead to pour down water vapor for the projections.

If it cant be explained by even a woo woo, than it's got to be a UFO.

They didn't see planes, they saw something else. Try to be imaginative, will ya?

f-16-13-ex-1.gif

They saw one of these?:D

Boy next thing youll be telling us is that the government has stockpiles of 60 foot long projectors in area 51.

And your forgetting that area 51 is a normal military base, its a distraction from the REAL cover up which is area 51 and three quarters:p

Again, see post #59 and figure it out, I must go eat dinner now, I'm hungry.

Ok so if there were no planes were did the landing gear and jet engine come from that littered the street in the news casts. Oh I know the news guys painted them in there. Or were they halograms too. Come on dude get real do you realize how many people would have to be involved in the cover up of this. Thousands of people would have to be involved if not into the hundreds of thousands. And you mean to tell us that this is possible you have been watching to many episodes of 24 my friend that is a fictional TV show not real sorry.

Ok so if there were no planes were did the landing gear and jet engine come from that littered the street in the news casts. Oh I know the news guys painted them in there. Or were they halograms too. Come on dude get real do you realize how many people would have to be involved in the cover up of this. Thousands of people would have to be involved if not into the hundreds of thousands. And you mean to tell us that this is possible you have been watching to many episodes of 24 my friend that is a fictional TV show not real sorry.

yah and last time i checked holograms arent solid, when someone came up with a dump truck they may have noticed if they couldnt touch it...

yah and last time i checked holograms arent solid, when someone came up with a dump truck they may have noticed if they couldnt touch it...

Unless it is the new type of holograms they had on Star Trek they were solid.... Oh yeah again a TV show just about forgot...

Esotericist has no idea what a hologram is or what it can do.

A hologram appears to be transparent to the observer. You can't project what appears to be a solid object into a bright lit environment.

I've working in virtual environment systems attempting to match the virtual environment to props. An important and dominant perceptual aid in understanding the 3d world occurs when an object is seen to obscure another object. Regardless of the projected distance of the virtual objects, the real objects appear closer because you see the solid object through the virtual object and your brain interprets the real objects as being closer. What this means is that if the plane were to have flown in front of a building the brain would have interpreted the building as being closer leading all viewers to be confused about what they were seeing. Such events did not happen, thus no projected images.

Post 59 is exactly everyone's point, Eso. Time to learn.

I've personally used much better equipment than what Cisco used.

I don't have a T.V. I haven't been brainwashed now for several years.

I don't have a T.V. I haven't been brainwashed now for several years.

Well apparently on the last washing they rinsed to hard Dude. There is no way in hell they could cover that up they would have to threaten and or payoff thousands of people you cannot get a a small group of people to shut up about something try thousands of them.

I'm a bit cautious about conspiracy theories. But there is something seriously wrong with WT7. I have posted a video of how WTC7 fell, but then compare it with the simulations in the second link half way down.

I'll tell you what is completely unreal about the actual film footage. The building collapses from the top down. First the left half falls, and then the right, and then the whole body falls. That's just very unusual. Just watch those top rectangles fall first. They are also timed to two bangs, but I think you need another video to get the bangs timed to the roof.

I have watched lots of implosions, and none of them collapsed those extra roof sections first.

here is film footage....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qWFVzBdM5s

Now notice how the reconstruction does not include the top section falling first...

http://tyrannyalert.com/800.html

Can the top section fall first from a fire down below?

Anyway, it's just an observation. Something interesting for Mythbusters. :D

Again, see post #59 and figure it out, I must go eat dinner now, I'm hungry.

I did, and it didn't answer my question. Notice in both examples, they are inside in a very dark room.

The morning of 9/11 was a crystal clear day, with bright sunshine. There's a very good reason they don't show drive-in movies during the day.

People also didn't just see the planes, they heard them too. Jet engines are really noisy, ya know. What created the sounds of the planes?

Last edited:
Back