As an Atheist what do you teach kids?

You guys are like pack animals and lowly dogs where as I am a tiger and i can stand alone and still be victorious.
Wrong.
Please show where in this thread you have been "victorious".
PS ignoring posters/ replies doesn't count as "victorious".

I answered your initial questions: as requested. You have refused to engage me after that.

In comparison to you? Nope.

You're assuming again.

Yeah i refuse to engage you because i tink your a total troll. now deal with it. you havent said anything novel or even slightly compelling or challenging in this thread, out of all the poters you are the worst contibutor you are a subtractor adding nothing of value.

In my eyes you are a walking sack of foulness, and i cringe when i read your sterile and emotionaless robotic posts, want to know the wqorst part, your actualy being a role model for these young Atheists. not realizing your a grumpy pessimist who is more negative than the N pole of a megnet.

to be hones EFC dyw is shitrolling you in this debate. he has answered every question you asked him and yet you have answered maybe half. most responses are fail. or jibberish lol

You guys are like pack animals and lowly dogs where as I am a tiger and i can stand alone and still be victorious. you all back each other up "just because they share your agenda"

Actually I only try to answer your questions as honestly as I can, if you don't want to hear others opinions then why bother to ask questions? If you have already made up your mind as to what the truth is, to you, then anything and everything anyone tells you will only be thought of as an "attack" against your own beliefs , which in reality they aren't.

I said Saudi produces better citizensa who commit less crimes, don't put words into my mouth.

It's easier to control citizens who don't have their freedom of expression. However, some things that are seen as crimes in the US are deemed okay in some religious circles, past and present.

So, apples and oranges. Children in detention tend to be quieter than those in recess.

Yeah i refuse to engage you because i tink your a total troll. now deal with it. you havent said anything novel or even slightly compelling or challenging in this thread, out of all the poters you are the worst contibutor you are a subtractor adding nothing of value.

In my eyes you are a walking sack of foulness, and i cringe when i read your sterile and emotionaless robotic posts, want to know the wqorst part, your actualy being a role model for these young Atheists. not realizing your a grumpy pessimist who is more negative than the N pole of a megnet.

umm excuse me? he has answered EVERYTHING you asked him y ou are the one that is a troll.. and if you dont watch it the mods might do this forum a favor and perma ban you.

to be hones EFC dyw is shitrolling you in this debate. he has answered every question you asked him and yet you have answered maybe half. most responses are fail. or jibberish lol

He has answeresd every qurstion i have asked in this thread?. please put together a compendium of all his posts, anbd lets have a read shall we?

Actually I only try to answer your questions as honestly as I can, if you don't want to hear others opinions then why bother to ask questions? If you have already made up your mind as to what the truth is, to you, then anything and everything anyone tells you will only be thought of as an "attack" against your own beliefs , which in reality they aren't.

Yeah you are not being like the rest of them and i have addressed you seperately as i have other genuine posters who are not trying to troll me.

Yeah i refuse to engage you because i tink your a total troll.
Yet you specifically asked for me to participate in this thread. Is this more hypocrisy?

you havent said anything novel or even slightly compelling or challenging in this thread
Then it should be easy for you to refute my points rationally, without resorting to "fail" or any other dismissal.

And more inane projection.
A "role model"? Really? :eek:
I'm impressed by me.
At least I can spell, that would be a gratifying role I'd like others to emulate.

It's easier to control citizens who don't have their freedom of expression. However, some things that are seen as crimes in the US are deemed okay in some religious circles, past and present.

So, apples and oranges. Children in detention tend to be quieter than those in recess.

No it's not apples and oranges the statistics dont lie do you really want to push on comparing Saudi to america crime statistics? i can happily take a few mins out fo the debate and gather all of the stats for you to draw your own conclusion upon reading them.

Do you want me to go and find tons of stats?

umm excuse me? he has answered EVERYTHING you asked him y ou are the one that is a troll.. and if you dont watch it the mods might do this forum a favor and perma ban you.

Oh i see, so like I said gather every single thing he has said then gather every single question and statement i have put forth and lets compare. get the facts right now and we will compare them. and see if he ha answered everything and given reasons to boot liek i did.

in feeding the troll knowing him he will mess up and get banned.. this time will be perma

Thanks for giving away your strategy tot he enemy Mistake number one, you have not studied the art of war you are now going to be ignored perma int his thread.

Threat eliminated due to him giving away his game plan to james bond like a stupid super villain does.

No it's not apples and oranges the statistics dont lie do you really want to push on comparing Saudi to america crime statistics? i can happily take a few mins out fo the debate and gather all of the stats for you to draw your own conclusion upon reading them.

Do you want me to go and find tons of stats?

And if you actually read what I said...stats mean that there's less crime. There's a reason for that. You can claim it's because the citizens are "better". I claim that it's an environment that will naturally deter crime. But it deters a lot more.

Just like many middle eastern countries. But some of them are realizing that they can do better, finally.

Baiting members into getting banned? let's ask a mod if this behaviour is acceptable in a Forum poster.

Do the mods support "Baiting posters into getting banned and admitting this as their agenda for posting"

Back