As an Atheist what do you teach kids?

Thanks for giving away your strategy tot he enemy Mistake number one, you have not studied the art of war you are now going to be ignored perma int his thread.

Threat eliminated due to him giving away his game plan to james bond like a stupid super villain does.

lol no he asked why we are feeding the troll.. which is what you obviously are in this thread because you wont respond to anything anyone says to you.. how can one have a logical conversation with you?

and how was i a threat?.. i could have reported you a couple times in your responses to me but i havent i think its funny as hell watching you get completely worked in your own thread

And if you actually read what I said...stats mean that there's less crime. There's a reason for that. You can claim it's because the citizens are "better". I claim that it's an environment that will naturally deter crime. But it deters a lot more.

Just like many middle eastern countries. But some of them are realizing that they can do better, finally.

Wait so your suggesting they are better because laws are more harsh?, hmm so the american death penalty is not harsh enough? how would you suggest making this punishment more severe? give them 5 consecutive death penatly's? maybe sodomize them before killing them and drinking their blood in a jewish blood libel style?.

Thanks for giving away your strategy tot he enemy Mistake number one, you have not studied the art of war you are now going to be ignored perma int his thread.
You may have studied the Art of War. But if you'd learnt anything it from you might realise that ignoring "an enemy" isn't the way to win. :rolleyes:

Threat eliminated due to him giving away his game plan to james bond like a stupid super villain does.
Yep. Always works. "I can't see you is" the perfect way to beat someone.

Do you ever get tired of bullshitting?

lol no he asked why we are feeding the troll.. which is what you obviously are in this thread because you wont respond to anything anyone says to you.. how can one have a logical conversation with you?

and how was i a threat?.. i could have reported you a couple times in your responses to me but i havent i think its funny as hell watching you get completely worked in your own thread

Banned from thread replies from thread starter.

Wait so your suggesting they are better because laws are more harsh?, hmm so the american death penalty is not harsh enough? how would you suggest making this punishment more severe? give them 5 consecutive death penatly's? maybe sodomize them before killing them and drinking their blood in a jewish blood libel style?.

:rolleyes:

Well, the thread was a good topic, originally.

You may have studied the Art of War. But if you'd learnt anything it from you might realise that ignoring "an enemy" isn't the way to win. :rolleyes:

Yep. Always works. "I can't see you is" the perfect way to beat someone.

Do you ever get tired of bullshitting?

Let me guess me saying that (A) will make our children more happy than (B) which will make them more sad is now considered bullshitting?.

The art of war needs to be adapted for different arenas of battle, when an enemy has admitted to trying to bait you into getting banned yes the logical course for me is to now ignore said poster then his baiting threat is eliminated?

Is this logic making sense to you sir? would you please liek to elaborate with more off topic senamtics that your so fond of using as a debate tactic to draw attention away fromt he actual point of the thread.

I will ask you simply, What makes a child happier being told they will rot int he floor and never see anyone again or tellignthem they will live in heaven and get whtever they want?

I will ask you simply, What makes a child happier being told they will rot int he floor and never see anyone again or tellignthem they will live in heaven and get whtever they want?

What's better for the child is to deal with the here and now. Promising them some resolution in the future isn't going to help them NOW. Which is why, belief or not, it's more important to discuss the loved one they've lost, and why they will be missed.

The idea of heaven is just as much a one liner as any line about they're gone, get over it. It doesn't help the child. Period.

Let me guess me saying that (A) will make our children more happy than (B) which will make them more sad is now considered bullshitting?.

The art of war needs to be adapted for different arenas of battle, when an enemy has admitted to trying to bait you into getting banned yes the logical course for me is to now ignore said poster then his baiting threat is eliminated?

Is this logic making sense to you sir? would you please liek to elaborate with more off topic senamtics that your so fond of using as a debate tactic to draw attention away fromt he actual point of the thread.

please answer this question with factual data..
how does not pointing a child tward a god heaven/hell make them sad?
and how does point them twards a heaven adn hell make them happy?
a link with a verafiable study showing heaven and hell belief makes children happy will sufice

Last edited:
What's better for the child is to deal with the here and now. Promising them some resolution in the future isn't going to help them NOW. Which is why, belief or not, it's more important to discuss the loved one they've lost, and why they will be missed.

The idea of heaven is just as much a one liner as any line about they're gone, get over it. It doesn't help the child. Period.

Ok following atheist logic what does it even matter what happens in this world if we are all going to die and nobody will be alive to even remember you?

You tell me the point of you even living when thinking about the universe in 2 billion years?.

And you are not answeing your replying with another question don't answer questions with questions or you will get the same in return.

Why do you care so much about NOW what is the moment that just passed going to matter in a trillion years? your all going to be dead anf orgotten so why does it really matter what anyone does?

Just thought of a twist.

How does a believer in heaven and hell tell a child that say, their uncle, who was a known atheist, is now burning in hell due to his lack of belief? Do you lie and say he went to heaven? Or that he is in some magical middle place for non-believers? Or tell them what you must obviously believe, that he is being tormented for eternity.

Note, I'm not asking if YOU believe that, but I'm asking what would you suggest that believer do, given that stance. Because I think that would be a worst thing to explain to a child.

a ling with a verafiable study showing heaven and hell belief makes children happy will sufice

Banned by thread starter.

Thank god for not letting you have children yet.

That's up to me.

So I fell into your trap, where is the Sun Tzu verbal ju jitsu that's going to show me the error of my ways? So far all we have is an admission that you introduce beliefs into your culture as a comforting mechanism. Chalk that up to another evolutionary cause for superstition.

EmptyForceOfChi, you are the gift that keeps on giving!

Let me guess me saying that (A) will make our children more happy than (B) which will make them more sad is now considered bullshitting?
So your question is nothing to do with morals as such, simply "making the child happy" at the time.

Arrant nonsense since you have avoided replying to my points anyway.

And you appear to think this is a simple question.
I would contend that telling the child the truth (as we know it) will lead to them being a "happier" person in their life, instead of giving them myths as crutches to rely on.
You suggest that lying to a child, only for them to find out later that you didn't have the honesty to tell them what you really thought is better?
:shrug:

Just thought of a twist.

How does a believer in heaven and hell tell a child that say, their uncle, who was a known atheist, is now burning in hell due to his lack of belief? Do you lie and say he went to heaven? Or that he is in some magical middle place for non-believers? Or tell them what you must obviously believe, that he is being tormented for eternity.

Note, I'm not asking if YOU believe that, but I'm asking what would you suggest that believer do, given that stance. Because I think that would be a worst thing to explain to a child.

"Mommy & Daddy is going to Hell because they had you before they got married."

Ok following atheist logic what does it even matter what happens in this world if we are all going to die and nobody will be alive to even remember you?

You tell me the point of you even living when thinking about the universe in 2 billion years?.

And you are not answeing your replying with another question don't answer questions with questions or you will get the same in return.

Why do you care so much about NOW what is the moment that just passed going to matter in a trillion years? your all going to be dead anf orgotten so why does it really matter what anyone does?

Because I'm alive now, and I set my own purpose and destiny. I don't need some greater plan to make life worth living.

The world really is a beautiful place on its own, and I'm happy for my time here. It's not perfect, there's problems, but there's also wondrous things.

Just thought of a twist.

The Quran does not say everyone will go to hell it says some people will even be shown hell as punishment before being taken to heavem,

Your good deeds must be out weighed by your bad deeds, and it is quoted that "don't judge a homeless alchohilic without deen" because you never know he might do a good deed that got him into heaven.

You don't sound liek you know anything about islam your using chritian arguments against a muslim here.

Ig anyone makes it into hell then they deserve it because the most high is the best of judges. and they had a chance to get heaven it's their own fault that they chose to be bad people and do bad things to toher people this is a test and you have all been made every clea rit is a test. find me a single man who does not know about god and his prohets. find me one single person who does not know about punishment and heaven and judgem,ent fromg od?

And the Quran even says. if there ever is a man who is ignorant to islam and my messengers iw ill grant him heaven.

a link with a verafiable study showing heaven and hell belief makes children happy will sufice

Back