Any people with real psychic/paraphysical abilities here?

Just so I'm clear, ND has amazing powers which no human has ever been able to demonstrate. He/she could perform at least one of these powers in front of a camera but refuses to.

Is that correct ND?

no one has ever mentioned anything of what I have said.

cos it doesn't bear repeating?

-ND said:
if I go to a club and I started dancing, slow and nice very precise and set movements pretty much everyone around me will feel like energy waves go through them. Most people after awhile are not able to stand it anymore and have to sitdown or walk away. True story. Have done it many times and the same thing always happens.

hahaha. the strange guy ruining the dance floor for everyone. keep blaming the energy waves man.

You are a weak person.

yeah i resort to ad hominem when i'm full of shit too. just kidding, i think its pathetic.

what is it that compels you to come on the forum and tell people how awesome ur powers are, but doesn't extend so far as to proving it to the public? what country and state do you live in, maybe there's someone on sciforums who lives near you. you can meet them at a public place if they're willing, not that someone with your incredible powers need fear a lowly internet axe murderer.

It does have something to do with that but it is actually more about the way you move. For example, if I go to a club and I started dancing, slow and nice very precise and set movements pretty much everyone around me will feel like energy waves go through them. Most people after awhile are not able to stand it anymore and have to sitdown or walk away. True story. Have done it many times and the same thing always happens.
Have to admit, that is pretty funny. Don't be embarrased. Lots of people are terrible at dancing. ;) As long as you enjoy yourself keep dancing that way.

Lol. That is why I ask everyone to meet me in person because everyone on this forum is a bs-er.

Are you saying that in person you would be able to fully demonstrate time shifting and the liquid-like aura?

I said that has happened only a few times. Remember I said I need to find out what these things are? Were you reading anything I said?

I said that has happened only a few times. Remember I said I need to find out what these things are? Were you reading anything I said?

Of course, and you also say things like "In person only. Sorry." that carry a completely different meaning than what you previously stated. Are you reading what you post?

Meeting in person is still for grabs. Time shifting and liquid like aura was my definition of what happened to me or what I saw. When I slowed down time everything went really slow and it looked like the air was water or we were underwater.

Meeting in person is still for grabs. Time shifting and liquid like aura was my definition of what happened to me or what I saw. When I slowed down time everything went really slow and it looked like the air was water or we were underwater.

What isn't clear is what meeting in person accomplishes with time shifting and the liquid-like aura? If these abilities are as inconsistent as you say then doesn't it make more sense to carry around a video camera and press the record button when these things happen?

What isn't clear is what meeting in person accomplishes with time shifting and the liquid-like aura? If these abilities are as inconsistent as you say then doesn't it make more sense to carry around a video camera and press the record button when these things happen?

Yes that makes sense, like I said before. The other parts were more for the people that said it is impossible and so on.

Yes that makes sense, like I said before. The other parts were more for the people that said it is impossible and so on.

Until you (or someone else) can demonstrate otherwise, the evidence is in favor of those other people.

When's the next crazy due? intricate bailed, ND's all used up. i want some fresh crazy.

thanks cordon bleu... still your usual pesismistic self. its not crazy to say these kinds of things are possible bro. its actually crazier to believe that these kind of "powers" dont exist. you believe in the creative ability, the incredible physical abilities we see day in and day out, what makes you think a mind isnt out there that can perform these "crazy" abilities. fool. :) sorry i haven't checked in for a while folks, lifes been kicking my ass. which required me to put a lot more time and focus towards routine daily work as to working on "proof". let me see where we last left off n why the hell yall bored ass mother fuckers havent found anything more constructive to do than to "find:yourMystery" proof...

ok, so the problem remains. there is no evidence. granted this is probably one of The First threads in the HISTORY of humanity to question whether there is proof or not of psychic abilities (all the while these jews are gettin their ass kicked for believing in something greater than themselves) ........ just wait until i can provide a little more "box fits in square shape" type proof. i'll be back shortly.... (laughs at relativity)

I can move objects with air projected out of my arms, also I get deja vu a lot so nothing really surprises me.

Back