Any people with real psychic/paraphysical abilities here?

The intent of this thread is to give people with psychic/paraphysical abilities an opportunity to demonstrate them. If you fall into this category of people but are unable to demonstrate your ability then this is not the thread for you.

Everyone I ever meet or see all they are trying to do in this world is take a person down so they can go up.

so my theory is ur some misfit who was bullied, pretending to be awesome so you can find out what respect is like/escape ur life/whatever.

The intent of this thread is to give people with psychic/paraphysical abilities an opportunity to demonstrate them. If you fall into this category of people but are unable to demonstrate your ability then this is not the thread for you.

Lo,l you want someone to prove to you they have abilities on a forum. WOW!! People say I'm nuts.

so my theory is ur some misfit who was bullied, pretending to be awesome so you can find out what respect is like/escape ur life/whatever.

Actually on the contrary. People seem to be scared of me. The reason for this is because when they see me the one question comes into their head. That question is. "Does he know?" The answer to that question is,"Yes I know." I know everything because God lets me see everything.

I'm not hiding behind a forum trying to act smart like all these fools here. They waste their time looking up fancy words in the dictionary to prove to other fools on this forum that they can act smarter. In the end none of them are anywhere but where they started. If anything, maybe they even find them selves behind.

Lo,l you want someone to prove to you they have abilities on a forum. WOW!! People say I'm nuts.

Correction, I am giving them an opportunity to demonstrate their abilities. Notice have several have actually claimed they could do it, tried, and failed. Of course in your case, I outlined a very easy way for you to demonstrate your time shift / liquid-like aura abilities. But you won't do it... possibly because you don't want to see that it's all in your head, possibly because you're just lazy, or possibly because you are just pretending / delusional.

Either way, either demonstrate or find another thread.

Correction, I am giving them an opportunity to demonstrate their abilities. Notice have several have actually claimed they could do it, tried, and failed. Of course in your case, I outlined a very easy way for you to demonstrate your time shift / liquid-like aura abilities. But you won't do it... possibly because you don't want to see that it's all in your head, possibly because you're just lazy, or possibly because you are just pretending / delusional.

Either way, either demonstrate or find another thread.

You're jumping ahead here. It'd be more appropriate to first find a scientific study that offered hard proof that 'paraphysical abilities' actually exist.

You're jumping ahead here. It'd be more appropriate to first find a scientific study that offered hard proof that 'paraphysical abilities' actually exist.

There are none, which is why Crunchy is running this thread.

Scientific studies typically study obsvervable phenomena (i.e. things that exist). To date there is no observable phenomena to study regardomg paraphysical abilities.

I think in order to demonstrate you would need to be infront of a crowd or another human being inorder to "demonstrate." You want someone to read your mind through a forum? You wanna pick a number and let someone guess it? You see, what you all don't understand this shit is not magic. This is about life. How life is and how life is suppose to be.There is matter that needs to be invested and put in an order to equal an end result. Your minds are not capable of doing that. Does not necessarily mean you are stupid but you do not know. There for anything you say has no matter in this discussion because you guys want to see magic tricks and not actualy abilities. In most probability you all wish you had special abilites, but you don't.

It's kind of like this. "They know what is what, but they don't know what is what. They just struck."

Last edited:
That made no sense but it's moot. If you make a paraphysical claim that doesn't require another human to be standing right in front of you then get it on video. For example, your "ability" to "shift time" can be recorded. Don't look for excuses not to do it... just make it happen and if you can't then make way for other people who can.

You see, what you all don't understand this shit is not magic. This is about life. How life is and how life is suppose to be.There is matter that needs to be invested and put in an order to equal an end result. Your minds are not capable of doing that. Does not necessarily mean you are stupid but you do not know. There for anything you say has no matter in this discussion because you guys want to see magic tricks and not actualy abilities.

you're basically saying your abilities are lame and you can't demonstrate them. like thats a surprise.

speaking cryptically (retardedly) just wastes people's time, learn how to communicate.

That made no sense but it's moot. If you make a paraphysical claim that doesn't require another human to be standing right in front of you then get it on video. For example, your "ability" to "shift time" can be recorded. Don't look for excuses not to do it... just make it happen and if you can't then make way for other people who can.

No one can do what I can. I don't think you guys can get that through those thick "things" on your neck that I'm barley finding out what I am able to do and I'm 100% no one has ever mentioned anything of what I have said.

you're basically saying your abilities are lame and you can't demonstrate them. like thats a surprise.

speaking cryptically (retardedly) just wastes people's time, learn how to communicate.

You are a weak person.

No one can do what I can. I don't think you guys can get that through those thick "things" on your neck that I'm barley finding out what I am able to do and I'm 100% no one has ever mentioned anything of what I have said.

Until you can demonstrate your time shifting and liquid-like aura abilities, you can do exactly what every other paraphysical claimer does... make a claim and provide zero evidence.

I haven't read the thread but I think there should be a fairly easy way to measure what I call aura. There's a magnetic field between your hands that can be "worked" so to speak. As the force increases in strength, there is a radiant light that accompanies it. It doesn't take long before the force feels like a physical ball, and the light can range from around your hands to taking up the whole room.
I wouldn't claim that everyone should see the light but since it's easily repeatable and consistent for the subject, measuring it shouldn't be too difficult.

I haven't read the thread but I think there should be a fairly easy way to measure what I call aura. There's a magnetic field between your hands that can be "worked" so to speak. As the force increases in strength, there is a radiant light that accompanies it. It doesn't take long before the force feels like a physical ball, and the light can range from around your hands to taking up the whole room.
I wouldn't claim that everyone should see the light but since it's easily repeatable and consistent for the subject, measuring it shouldn't be too difficult.

Is that something you can do clusteringflux?

Is that something you can do clusteringflux?

Measure it?
No, I thought maybe you would have an idea on that.

I'm not sure this even falls in the cat. of the "para physical" because it's known that all things have a certain amount of magnetic energy. I would think anyone could feel it with a little practice.

Measure it?
No, I thought maybe you would have an idea on that.

I'm not sure this even falls in the cat. of the "para physical" because it's known that all things have a certain amount of magnetic energy. I would think anyone could feel it with a little practice.

I didn't mean measure it :). I meant can you make one of those magnetic-photon balls? The light spectrum issue isn't something particularly difficult to deal with; however, if the balls can be felt by touch then a pressure sensor will also suffice.

Humans do have magnetic fields; however, I am not aware of people being able to manipulate them in the way described. I know some people (like myself) can air-touch-sense strong electrical fields but that is something normal for humans.

It does have something to do with that but it is actually more about the way you move. For example, if I go to a club and I started dancing, slow and nice very precise and set movements pretty much everyone around me will feel like energy waves go through them. Most people after awhile are not able to stand it anymore and have to sitdown or walk away. True story. Have done it many times and the same thing always happens.

Back