Any people with real psychic/paraphysical abilities here?

And you can't distinguish between enquiries as to supporting data and attacks.

Well you see I wasn't trying to prove anything until I got attacked by all these non believers. I was merley trying to get answers or to see if anyone has had similar experiences. Do you know how easy it is to deny what I have. That denial usually comes from not understanding or simple as jealousy. I really doubt I can prove anything on this forum except that I am able to type.

That is why meeting in person is in order. You can't believe what someone writes. You need to see that person, you need to hear that person, you want to look them dead in the eyes and see if they are lying to you or not. DO you think you are able to do these things and judge them your self? Im pretty sure you trust your power of obeservation.

I don't think your lying that you believe you had these experiences. I believe you did not. Meeting you would not change my mind. The only thing that would change my mind is if you had your abilities documented by a reputable source. Reputable source being a university or hospital.

I maintain my assertion: you're either lying or deluded. Either is cause to genuinely consider professional mental health consultation. While my assertion may seem harsh and rude, it includes genuine concern and advice.

Well, you are not being very true to your self now are you? Unless you accept the posibility that a person such as me does exist, your assertions are not really assertions but assumptions. Your "asserstions" neither seem harsh nor rude. I do appreciate concern and advice, but what you wrote is a sentence to a mental hospital. If there is one thing that I appreciate a lot more than anything, it's honesty, because sometimes I really believe that I am the only honest person in this world.

Only through your posts - which is why I commented on your posts.

I wasn't talking about your life being meaningful or not: I commented on the general meaninglessness of your posts.

I wasn't talking about your life being meaningful or not: I commented on the general meaninglessness of your posts.

Yes but you do understand that we are talking about real life right?

I understand that you believe you're talking about real life: what you fail to understand that this "time" thing is an impossibility - therefore you're suffering from either delusion or misunderstanding.

I understand that you believe you're talking about real life: what you fail to understand that this "time" thing is an impossibility - therefore you're suffering from either delusion or misunderstanding.

That is why I have realized that was a mistake to come here. Next time I should just keep personal experiences to my self and whoever was there. I really don't have to prove anything I would much rather talk about such things in person with that person.

That is why I have realized that was a mistake to come here. Next time I should just keep personal experiences to my self and whoever was there. I really don't have to prove anything I would much rather talk about such things in person with that person.

You are saying that you have been given "special powers" from God. And for some inexplicable reason, you expect everyone to accept that at face value and still see you as being a sane individual?

All hail the the frog guy!
Alpha male and more than slightly cracked...
How you doin' Cod?

-ND- said:

You are saying that you have been given "special powers" from God. And for some inexplicable reason, you expect everyone to accept that at face value and still see you as being a sane individual?

ND, I think Bells may well have a point here... perhaps if you lived in a society where everyone said the truth; I haven't heard of such a society, though.

I would rather like it if they believed that there is a possibility that there is a person like that even if it is not me. In this case it is me that brought it up and the only reason I brought it up, was because I was looking for other people with special abilities not for people that don't believe in God. I really wish you would meet me in person. You might think different after, or not. I can tell you that if you did you would see that I'm perfectly sane.

ND, I think Bells may well have a point here... perhaps if you lived in a society where everyone said the truth; I haven't heard of such a society, though.

In a way but it is not what I was saying. Ha, I laugh at that. After I got these abilities I actually saw things I couldn't believe. What people would do for no reason, amazing.

Everyone I ever meet or see all they are trying to do in this world is take a person down so they can go up.

Back