Any people with real psychic/paraphysical abilities here?

because apparently this Captain Cremepie wants something good for the headlines of Time magazine or some shit..... off my nuts you asshole. psychic practice is an art not a show for your dimwitted behind.
:bawl: meanie!

Last edited:
Do I believe I have special abilities. The answer is yes. I believe that God gives us all special abilities but we should give him the credit. Nothing is impossible for God.

Do I believe I have special abilities. The answer is yes. I believe that God gives us all special abilities but we should give him the credit. Nothing is impossible for God.

Being able to replace truth with fantasy and lie about it to our faces isn't a special ability.

It's all a matter of personal judgment. But I have no doughts that I have special abilities because God makes it clear to me that I do. But you have to be a believer and it's ovious your not. And trust me God certainly gives me the ability to distinquish the differense between fantasy and a lie. Lies come from satan and all truth comes from God. Which this all brings to me the story about satan trying to tempt Jesus. The point was that Jesus had powers and abilities given to him by God. But when satan would ask Jesus to prove to him the abilities he pocessed there was no reason to prove to him anything. It's a lesson within a lesson and that is you don't have to prove anything to no one but yourself.

It's all a matter of personal judgment. But I have no doughts that I have special abilities because God makes it clear to me that I do.

Ok, then what can you do?

But you have to be a believer and it's ovious your not. And trust me God certainly gives me the ability to distinquish the differense between fantasy and a lie. Lies come from satan and all truth comes from God. Which this all brings to me the story about satan trying to tempt Jesus. The point was that Jesus had powers and abilities given to him by God. But when satan would ask Jesus to prove to him the abilities he pocessed there was no reason to prove to him anything. It's a lesson within a lesson and that is you don't have to prove anything to no one but yourself.

I would like you to try and define "truth" clearly and explicitly.

God gave me abilities because I have earned them in his eyes. If someone else had my abilities they would be able to take advantage of anyone in this world. The reason is because I know better.

No, Will T is not I.

You're probably either lying or delusional. Either way, repeating the same silly claim over and over on a science forum has only the effect of making you look sillier and sillier.

You're probably either lying or delusional. Either way, repeating the same silly claim over and over on a science forum has only the effect of making you look sillier and sillier.

Is that what you think or is that what you want me to believe? Either way you have never met me in person. I do doubt that you want to. Once you see me you will regret your entire life that you even saw me and found out a person like me actually exists.

Is that what you think or is that what you want me to believe? Either way you have never met me in person. I do doubt that you want to. Once you see me you will regret your entire life that you even saw me and found out a person like me actually exists.

You keep saying "once you see me....." Why don't you just post a picture of yourself?

Because I want to see your faces when you see mine. All of you would have the million dollar face on.

Better explaination would be I look like A Son of Man.

You live in LA, right? Why haven't you gone to the major newspaper or major universities like USC or UCLA and show them your face? You seem to believe your very special and upon gazing at your face all people will understand your special powers...
If you are so special, go to the ones that can "validate" what you profess.
Why are you hell bent on proving it to the community of Sciforums?

Because I want to see your faces when you see mine. All of you would have the million dollar face on.

Better explaination would be I look like A Son of Man.

Correct. I was referring being the Alpha Male in this world.

I maintain my assertion: you're either lying or deluded. Either is cause to genuinely consider professional mental health consultation. While my assertion may seem harsh and rude, it includes genuine concern and advice.

You live in LA, right? Why haven't you gone to the major newspaper or major universities like USC or UCLA and show them your face? You seem to believe your very special and upon gazing at your face all people will understand your special powers...
If you are so special, go to the ones that can "validate" what you profess.
Why are you hell bent on proving it to the community of Sciforums?

Well you see I wasn't trying to prove anything until I got attacked by all these non believers. I was merley trying to get answers or to see if anyone has had similar experiences. Do you know how easy it is to deny what I have. That denial usually comes from not understanding or simple as jealousy. I really doubt I can prove anything on this forum except that I am able to type.
That is why meeting in person is in order. You can't believe what someone writes. You need to see that person, you need to hear that person, you want to look them dead in the eyes and see if they are lying to you or not. DO you think you are able to do these things and judge them your self? Im pretty sure you trust your power of obeservation.

Back