any gifted people with strange abilities around here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would presume that novelish types would post here because a gift would
likely be realized gradually. In which case the novice will likely learn from
unfortunate experiences to avoid becoming the object of others
interest or disdain. This means that younger persons will more likely be
inclined to expose themselves than older persons. Their fortune is that
their youth can often shadow their credability. It is my hope that this
medium will allow sharing of ideas and experiences without compromising
anyones interest.

"But then it hits you, then it kicks you
Then you realize you're not unique
And you ignore it, you implore it
Just to let you turn the other cheek"
-Nellie McKay

You're not special. You don't have any gifts. If you did, you wouldn't be here.

kbye

mushroomheadluver said:
I know what a person is going to say before they say it most of the time.
i used to have an ability simelar to this...especialy noticable over the internet when im on an instant mesanger or somthin....cause i can type faster then most of my friends too-but i havent tested this ability to see if it still works in a while

nads: You're obviously retarted. So retarted, as a matter of fact, that all of your AIM conversations are blatantly predictable, even by you. That's pretty retarted. It's not a special skill, it's a lack of intelligence. Go make this world easier on the rest of us: jump off a bridge and die.

GRO$$ said:
"But then it hits you, then it kicks you
Then you realize you're not unique
And you ignore it, you implore it
Just to let you turn the other cheek"
-Nellie McKay

You're not special. You don't have any gifts. If you did, you wouldn't be here.

kbye
Yup, that just about sums it up Gro$$. hey, say what you think about nads, don't hold it back! :D

Few people today have "special" abilities, but they will increase in time. There are reasons why many people in the past had these abilities. There's nothing unnatural about "magic" abilities like telepathy, seeing-through-walls, telekinesis, healing, seeing-into-the-future/past; they are merely things we don't understand yet, and will not understand in a long time. Telekinesis uses the same principle as when you move your body.

If you want to send a telepathic message, you have to think about the person you want to send it to, concentrate on him and think that 'I am he and he is me' until you feel as him. Feel that his hands are your hands, that you are his body etc. then be him and think the thought you want to "send". But if he doesn't know that you're going to send a thought, he will not hear it or recognize it, since he must be empty of thoughts first. If he heard it, he would most likely think it's his own thought. This means that some of the thoughts we think are our own, might be from "another" source.

(it works best at sunset, since the radiation of the sun is disturbs the spirit and awakens the body. Living creatures can't reach the higher states of the spirit consciously, so they fall asleep)

Later when you devolop, you will hear every thought of all humans without needing to empty yourself, also on the day. This is much better than using a telephone. You can even use a persons body to walk around as if it were "you" (because everything is just one "self") but you must not do evil with your abilities, any of them, even with "normal abilities", for it will have disasterous consequences. Everything used in its right place and time is a good action. It's Ok to control animals if you like, if you have need for that.

Humans will not learn abilities like telepathy in a long time.

No people today have "special abilities" and nor will they in the future. You will be unable to find a single shred of evidence to back up any of the above claims and statments that you have made above. Telekinesis as you claim how it happens, would use energy in some form and therefore would be able to be detected. Where on the electromagnetic spectrum does this form of energy lie? If you find it, you will no doubt collect a Noble prize :rolleyes:

slotty said:
You will be unable to find a single shred of evidence to back up any of the above claims and statments that you have made above.

I'm not planning to "prove" it, I merely express what I know.

Telekinesis as you claim how it happens, would use energy in some form and therefore would be able to be detected. Where on the electromagnetic spectrum does this form of energy lie?

Telekinesis uses the same form of energy as human willpower. It's much higher than the highest energies found by scientists.

The biggest problem that science has is it continues to believe in the 'c' limit for the speed of communications. At the moment they are experimenting with other dmensions that have no such restraint.
For telepathy to function distance must be irrelevant

Yorda: Unless you can prove something, thinking that somebody else cares about it means you're crazy.

QQ: please don't act like you know the first thing about physics.

kbye

actualy I am not acting......I firmly believe I know everything about physics, which of course amounts to nothing anyway......ha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back