any gifted people with strange abilities around here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you have nothing to offer other than vague insults?
Congratulations.

At what age did you start using drugs ? And what kind at what age ?

Started with weed at 19 Also did coke my first time. At 20 tried Ecstasy for the first time and shrooms. I never mixed e with shrooms however, I smoked weed on shrooms and on e.

Last edited:
So you have nothing to offer other than vague insults?
Congratulations.

You brought that on your self. Your not the only silly dog chasing his tail. There are many more like you, which leads me to the first point I made about you. That you are not alone.

I am ecstatic. You need to meet me in person. I can't believe you actually said "please demonstrate." What do you want me to do come out from your monitor, don't be stupid please. Running into people like makes me appreciate my self a lot more. I thank you.

We live in an age where devices exist to record moments of reality. Why not make a video of yourself shifting time and entering a liquid-like aura? You do realize that if you can do this then you will be the most important person on the planet?

We live in an age where devices exist to record moments of reality. Why not make a video of yourself shifting time and entering a liquid-like aura? You do realize that if you can do this then you will be the most important person on the planet?

I do not have total control of these abilities yet, so I'm sure you can see how difficult that would be. On the other hand my friends have seen things that they can not believe and they accept it as part of me being unique. I encourage anyone to have the courage they have on this forum and actually use it in real life. I make my own reality. My reality is so powerful, strong, and true that when a person sees me, my reality hits theirs. They receive a slight wake up call in a way.

Trust me I know it is hard to believe or insanely hard to believe, because I thought I was crazy my self. Since I have acknowledged that posibility it completly excludes me from that section.

Question for you Cat. Do you believe that each individual has a purpose on this planet?

You brought that on your self.
Tut, you misunderstand, I'm not complaining about being insulted (in fact there isn'y anything you could say would insult me).
I was complaining about the qualityof insult.

Your not the only silly dog chasing his tail. There are many more like you, which leads me to the first point I made about you. That you are not alone.
Oh I am, I'm quite alone.
Tout seul, as the French say.

I bet you rarely, if ever, tell people how you really feel about them face to face. This here is further proof that you had no grasp of the discussion in the other thread - and here you simplify the argument to make my position look silly, what do they call that? portraying the opposition foolishly to make yourself look better... isn't that what they call a strawman??

You are only limited to "facts." You're blind to the forest. Between you and Read-Only I don't know which is more lost in the cyclone of scientific arrogance. I bet it's been years since you've critically thought about anything, as opposed to your normal habit of laying prostrate while the scientific establishment rams its facts into your every orifice.

Cheers to that.

Tut, you misunderstand, I'm not complaining about being insulted (in fact there isn'y anything you could say would insult me).
I was complaining about the qualityof insult.

Oh I am, I'm quite alone.
Tout seul, as the French say.

It was not a direct insult, it was for everyone with your type of stature.

There is nothing unique about your beliefs, thoughts, conscious, decisions, acts, or life in this matter that make you feel alone.

It was not a direct insult, it was for everyone with your type of stature.
That's a rather nasty generalisation: why would you want to discriminate against people that are 1 metre 73 tall?

There is nothing unique about your beliefs, thoughts, conscious, decisions, acts, or life in this matter that make you feel alone.
Unfortunately, not enough.
Which is why there are so many woo woos around.

That's a rather nasty generalisation: why would you want to discriminate against people that are 1 metre 73 tall?

Unfortunately, not enough.
Which is why there are so many woo woos around.

stature
Noun
1. height and size of a person
2. the reputation of a person or their achievements: a batsman of international stature
3. moral or intellectual distinction [Latin stare to stand]

How do you like them apples??

I do not have total control of these abilities yet, so I'm sure you can see how difficult that would be.

Can you exercise those two abilities at least once in any given day?

On the other hand my friends have seen things that they can not believe and they accept it as part of me being unique.

That doesn't help anyone here one bit.

I encourage anyone to have the courage they have on this forum and actually use it in real life.

Use what?

I make my own reality. My reality is so powerful, strong, and true that when a person sees me, my reality hits theirs. They receive a slight wake up call in a way.

There isn't a "my reality" and "your reality". There is only one but we might have different interpretations of various aspects of it (i.e. a subjective experience). Altering your subjective experience isn't anything more than an exercise in imagination; however, if you can alter objective reality then you effectively have a real paranormal ability.

Trust me I know it is hard to believe or insanely hard to believe, because I thought I was crazy my self. Since I have acknowledged that posibility it completly excludes me from that section.

That is why we have to take "belief" out of the equation.

Question for you Cat. Do you believe that each individual has a purpose on this planet?

To have a purpose requires a sapent life form to "purpose" you, much like your employer might "purpose" you or you might "purpose" yourself.

I think; however, you might be asking if I think a person has any non-human sources of purpose. The answer is no.

On the other hand I do know that people have a function... something that arises from our biological makeup. Our function is to collect energy and persist (much like any life form on Earth).

Can you exercise those two abilities at least once in any given day?

That doesn't help anyone here one bit.

Use what?

There isn't a "my reality" and "your reality". There is only one but we might have different interpretations of various aspects of it (i.e. a subjective experience). Altering your subjective experience isn't anything more than an exercise in imagination; however, if you can alter objective reality then you effectively have a real paranormal ability.

That is why we have to take "belief" out of the equation.

You can not practice these things. You are either doing it or not.

That is why I said it many times a chat in person might make everything a little more.. lets say believable.

Knowledge.

Yes, I make them see the world for what it is like a movie almost. I only speak for my self. My life is like a movie, I laugh at life most of the time because it is so easy to do good and people get tempted to do bad. I also have a strong sense of good and evil.

To have a purpose requires a sapent life form to "purpose" you, much like your employer might "purpose" you or you might "purpose" yourself.

I think; however, you might be asking if I think a person has any non-human sources of purpose. The answer is no.

On the other hand I do know that people have a function... something that arises from our biological makeup. Our function is to collect energy and persist (much like any life form on Earth).

Why not collect energy and let it flow throughly. Why persist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back