any gifted people with strange abilities around here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I consider humans the best conductors of energy. I let energy penetrate me and flow thorugh as if I was everything.

I consider humans the best conductors of energy. I let energy penetrate me and flow thorugh as if I was everything.

Cool...you should try that out with a high voltage power line, and see just how good of a conductor you are. I'm guessing your around 33k ohms.

Based on what?
What sort of "energy"?

No you don't.

Thats why I said "Consider." Not voltage that's for sure. You do not believe in anything but facts so I am not going to bother explaining to you what I think. I apologize.

Assumption.
Yes I do. (I learned something from you and it happens to benefit me)

Cool...you should try that out with a high voltage power line, and see just how good of a conductor you are. I'm guessing your around 33k ohms.

I didn't say that. I said energy, not to be confused with electricity. Please stop commenting.

Mac, how dare you? "Bite me indeed"...
Bad boy.
You know very well the correct response is "Bite me dickweed".

So what sort of energy?

Most likely potential energy, but I do not like to limit my self to just one. I will tell you why. Once I set my hands in Motion that energy happens to expand.

I asked if you knew what PE is.
Give an example of PE in humans...

I'm very gifted with some strange talents, and I could tell you about that, but not in mixed company.

I asked if you knew what PE is.
Give an example of PE in humans...

No I don't. I can't go on wiki and read things. I give up, you win. I'm wrong.

Now what else do you want from me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back