any gifted people with strange abilities around here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anything for a friend.

Except... a long time ago you claimed you and I were similar.
But we're not: I don't look disgusting :)
"You take the blue pill, the story ends, you wake up in your bed, and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland, and I show you just how deep the rabbit hole goes."

Pfft, shows how much interest you take in me :p
I don't love you any more!
I posted a few times (in relevant threads): I'm suffering from depression, not fit enough to work, even.

Pfft, shows how much interest you take in me :p
I don't love you any more!
I posted a few times (in relevant threads): I'm suffering from depression, not fit enough to work, even.

I'm sad to hear that Oli.
Sorry that I missed or forgot that, it's hard to keep track of everyone's medication here :p

I'm sad to hear that Oli.
Not your fault: partly my own.

Sorry that I missed or forgot that, it's hard to keep track of everyone's medication here :p

Pah, You don't really care.
Nobody cares.
I'm all alooone and nobody loves me.
*swallows pill*
Oh, I'm okay now.

Not your fault: partly my own.

Pah, You don't really care.
Nobody cares.
I'm all alooone and nobody loves me.
*swallows pill*
Oh, I'm okay now.

:p
You really don't come across as such though. It seems like you're always happy.
Anyway, I have to get going now. Have a great day :)

I'd be scared too if I were as delusional as you.

Even if someone has special powers you people won't believe it just because your mind is not really capable of understanding. I'm not saying your stupid but your not smart. Which leaves you in the category of ordinary people which makes up probably around 90% of the population. Don't feel bad your not all alone.

Even if someone has special powers
If someone did have special powers how come there's no actual evidence?

you people won't believe it just because your mind is not really capable of understanding.
We don't believe it because there's no evidence.
What is touted as "special powers" and isn't actual fraud or delusion turns out to be a normal natural phenomenon that is badly misunderstood by the claimant.

I'm not saying your stupid
That's good, because you'd be incorrect to say so.

but your not smart.
And then you go blow it by being wrong.
Very wrong.

Which leaves you in the category of ordinary people which makes up probably around 90% of the population. Don't feel bad your not all alone.
And he scores a hat trick plus!
Three faults in the final two sentences.

About par for the common or garden woo woo.

dang..its good to have you back Oli..I missed your brand of woo wranglin'...and you and Geoff could go on the road together.

Ya'll always put a smile on my face.

I have the unique ability to kiss ducks on the ass..or arse...depending on what kinda duck.

Kiss ducks on the ass?
Hmmm "the funniness of this place has risen by 0.023%"
You need more practise at being complimentary Mac :p

I can see you get off on mostly trying to prove people wrong, you don't try to help them you like to put them down to show how much bs you read from books, webs, articles and in the end you don't even have your OWN thoughts yet beliefs on any topics which leads to the conclusion that your just a person that reads and says what another person came up with. In reality you can say all these fancy things you say but you know who you are. So when you say I am wrong and you are right are you talking about the website or life because I know that everyting you have answered to is not even close to what a possible answer or considerable answer would be, but nice try. I do admire that you read a lot thats probably a strong point of yours but not everything is in straight lines.

I can see you get off on mostly trying to prove people wrong
It would appear that jumping to (incorrect) conclusions is your main "gift".
Actually proving someone wrong isn't half as satisfying as seeing them realise the truth.

you don't try to help them you like to put them down to show how much bs you read from books, webs, articles and in the end you don't even have your OWN thoughts yet beliefs on any topics which leads to the conclusion that your just a person that reads and says what another person came up with.
You see what I mean about jumping to conclusions?

In reality you can say all these fancy things you say but you know who you are.
Well of course I know who I am.
Not knowing who I am would be sort of foolish, since I've spent my entire life in my company.

So when you say I am wrong and you are right are you talking about the website or life because I know that everyting you have answered to is not even close to what a possible answer or considerable answer would be, but nice try.
"everything I have answered is to not even close"?
I'll be charitable and work on the assumption that English isn't your native language.
I haven't actually given any answers yet, mainly since you haven't asked questions.
All you've done so far is spout nonsense, with zero supporting material.

I do admire that you read a lot thats probably a strong point of yours but not everything is in straight lines.
Ah, if only you were aware of all of my strong points.
I do far more than read.

Circles don't go in straight lines.
Does that help?

I'll ask you a question: do you have ANY hard evidence that "special powers" really exist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back