any gifted people with strange abilities around here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can melt cheese with my mind.
I put it in a special box, so that its isolated and everyone knows its me doing the melting.
Then, I press a button that makes the box light up inside so everyone can see it happening.
I like to time myself and see if I can make the cheese melt before, say, two minutes are up.

To be honest, I had a lady in a doctor's office waiting room tell me I have an especially powerful aura...
I think she was going in for contacts.

To be honest, I had a lady in a doctor's office waiting room tell me I have an especially powerful aura...
I think she was going in for contacts.
No, it means that YOU should get your ears tested: she said "odour" :p

When you glance you wither? Sounds uncomfortable for you. I suggest keeping your eyes closed. I do this sometimes as I am afraid of staring a hole into someone.

I have the never-failing ability to know when a thread is about to turn from reasoned discussion into total pap and bollocks.

You have only to take a look at my first post in any thread to see the uncanny accuracy of my ability.

All out of radioisotope, I'm afraid, and the Americans absolutely refuse to front me any after "what happened last time".

In 2009, they finally develop ethics. Pfft.

All out of radioisotope, I'm afraid, and the Americans absolutely refuse to front me any after "what happened last time".

In 2009, they finally develop ethics. Pfft.

Yeah...we all know what happened in West Korea...damn shame....That's why you life in East Korea now..right?

...I...I...I'm afraid I've had a small relocation to a small country outside that...specific geographic sphere.

My good friends the Americans tell me they're sure I'll be able to return, er...when a little more of the half-life dies down. A little misunderstanding with the Russians. I'm sure it will all be fine when East Korea - oh, my beloved little milk-cow - is a bit less "revolutiony".

I've had many prophetic dreams. I can't control them really so I don't think you'd consider it anything out of the ordinary. I also have the ability to experience my senses through thought. If I think about my dog I can feel his coat even though he crossed the river a year ago. If I think of food I can smell it. It has negative points as well as positive ones aas well.

I can see through the BS - does that count?

There was a mining disaster here some years ago. For weeks they kept searching in hopes that the miners were still alive. I was looking back in my dream journal and noted that 4 days before the disaster I had a dream where I entered a cave and some things went wrong, I left the cave horrified, I saw the entrance was a skull.

As the river runs a course, I can't prove to you that this happened, but that is irrelevant. You can only discover things like this for your self, or not at all.

Anyone who thinks that the sheer horror and claustrophobia of a cave collapsing/crushing an entire mining operation does not send ripples into the Universe is a fool. That is one of the worst deaths imaginable!

Too bad this thread died before it was written.

Though admittedly, this subject is excellent for a good bit of ridicule and laughter. Laugh it up! haha

Last edited:
Anyone who thinks that the sheer horror and claustrophobia of a cave collapsing/crushing an entire mining operation does not send ripples into the Universe is a fool. That is one of the worst deaths imaginable!

Honestly man, if you live in a mining town or area, there is a good chance your dreams will contain a symbol of it. I would wager that miners probably experience similar things but more frequently.

Last night I dreamt of an airplane. What are the odds a plane will crash within the next week? I could search the news right now and probably find one.

Your problem is that you think or believe you've been given some special gift. As long as you believe it then things like dreams having some truth with everyday occurences will be commonplace. Unfortunately, with your mind set, those experiences will feed the belief. Consequently, you'll continue to think your special while the rest of us will think you're a fool.

Anyone who thinks that the sheer horror and claustrophobia of a cave collapsing/crushing an entire mining operation does not send ripples into the Universe is a fool.
Ripples of what?

Though admittedly, this subject is excellent for a good bit of ridicule and laughter.
Most certainly, but some people have the laugher/ laughee turned around.

I can rhythmically move my eyes really fast from side to side. It supposedly looks disgusting :shrug:

Enmos: in all probability you look disgusting. :p
Whatever you do with your eyes is just gilding the lily.

Enmos: in all probability you look disgusting.
Whatever you do with your eyes is just gilding the lily.

lol Why thank you :D
I really am disgusting; I not just look it. What can I say, I'm human..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back