any gifted people with strange abilities around here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
im not depressed at all, just afraid that people around me will eventually die..

That's a happy thought:rolleyes: I call it obsessive if you think it all the time. Why fear the thought when everyone will eventually die anyways?

i cant say im happy all the time but i have a pritty awsome life going here

Nobody is happy all the time. Life is awesome, so why carry the extra baggage?

I have the ability to match almost any color. I can go to buy paint, wallpaper whatever and I can match what I have at home almost identically. I mean the tinted variations of color not the simple basics. You always see people bringing in samples and props to help them match colors, I have it all in my head.

that is interesting shorty. i am terrible at that, i guess you know that the colors look different when they dry.

OMG OMG OMG!!! You're a noodler!? I wanna do that. Does it have to be barehanded or can I wear a glove?

You must have bare hands but there are some that don't , very few though. It is just not knowing what you'll find in that murky, dark water when you put your hands down there. :eek:

this is not a gift but is interesting. i hardly ever drink water, as a matter of fact it hurts to drink plain water so i only drink juice or coffee. every once in a while i guzzle a few mouthfuls of water though because supposedly i need to but tbh i think drinking water is BS. basically when i start to get dizzy i have to drink water but i can last up to a week without it.

juice is a problem because of the sugar so i cant just drink juice. if i drink plain tea it is not as bad as plain water but drinking water is hard for me and i have to force myself to drink it. i was serious when i said that i know when i need to drink water because i do get dizzy from lack of water.

hasnt been a real problem and as far as i can tell there are not any long term effects. water burns when i drink it but just enough to be uncomfortable. not sure why.

I can cut cards. I'm an excellent card cutter. When I play cribbage and I'm on a roll I can almost always cut to the card I want. Not sure how my powers really work, but I think I must be part alien ;)

juice is a problem because of the sugar so i cant just drink juice. if i drink plain tea it is not as bad as plain water but drinking water is hard for me and i have to force myself to drink it. i was serious when i said that i know when i need to drink water because i do get dizzy from lack of water.

hasnt been a real problem and as far as i can tell there are not any long term effects. water burns when i drink it but just enough to be uncomfortable. not sure why.

What does your doctor have to say about it?

In answer to your question

I'm new on here and I found the site because I'm seeking answers or help....

I guess you could say that I'm a telepath, I have been able to do this since I was about 12 or so. Here is how it works with me:

1) I cant read everyone...some people are just like looking at blank paper, but there are others that are what i would call loud. they almost drown out my own thoughts.

2) I can't always get names or words. It's more like emotions that have a meaning and I guess the word.

3) I can infulence the actions of others but not if they are 'blank" and if they are "loud" its easier. I have done this a lot to get my way, and at first I thought I was just getting my way until I got a man to give me $20,000. I'm getting better at this the more I practice.

So that's kind of how it works for me there are a few other things but I don't really want to go into it now.

I started looking for a school or something to help me. Something is changing, and I can't expain it very well.

People often ask for proof, but I can't really do anything over the internet. But if we go to a bar or public place I can usually show you something. The most convincing thing I can do is when I'm driving....I usually know where to go so that I'm the first car at a stop light, or I know when a car is going to change lanes, pull over, or turning...but I think it's because the drivers are concentrating on what they are doing.

IF there is anyone out there who can do some of the same things, or if you know of somewhere I can go I would appreciate the help.

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back