America in the bible

Originally posted by TheVisitor
Branham (1909-1965) was a vindicated prophet of God.
His ministry forerun and introdued the ministry today of the revelation of Jesus Christ as the Son of man.
Just as John the Baptist's ministry forerun Jesus Christ's first coming, William Branham's ministry forerun Jesus Christ's second coming......Malachi 4, Rev 10:7, and hundreds of other scriptures foretold this ministry.

God speaks of only one messenger who will precede the True Messenger of the Covenant (Mal 3:1) He purifies the sons of Levi.........(I wasn't aware that William Branham purified the sons of the tribe of Levi)_ (Mal 4:6) God says there will only be one endtime Elijah, He will not reproduce another, and if this one fails, He will strike the earth with utter destruction.

God speaks of only one messenger who will precede the True Messenger of the Covenant (Mal 3:1) He purifies the sons of Levi.........(I wasn't aware that William Branham purified the sons of the tribe of Levi)_ (Mal 4:6) God says there will only be one endtime Elijah, He will not reproduce another, and if this one fails, He will strike the earth with utter destruction.
======================

Malichi 3 is John the baptist, I don't know anything about this purifing of the sons of Levi.
The Israelites rejected the messiah. He came to His own and they received Him not.
Jesus read from the scrolls in Isaiah 61 and stoped in the middle of a scripture, and said this day this scripture is fulfilled.
Two thousand years seperated by a comma.....the second half of the scripture is fulfilled today at the revelation of the Son of Man.

Did the earth burn right after John the baptist came.....?
Because the Elijah of Malichi 4 come to restore the faith of the children of God to the original faith of the apostolic fathers. Just before the earth burns.....READ IT CORRECTLY.

Malachi 4

1 For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the LORD of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch. 2 But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall. 3 And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the LORD of hosts. 4 Remember ye the law of Moses my servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, with the statutes and judgments. 5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD: 6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

.........(I wasn't aware that William Branham purified the sons of the tribe of Levi...
==========
The scripture above says nothing about the Elijah of Malichi 4 coming to the Jews or purifing the sons of Levi, you are confusing Mali 3 with Mali 4..............There are two thousand years between theses scriptures and thier respective messingers, just as two thousand years seperate Isaiah 61 as read by Jesus as follows.

Isaiah 61

1 The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound; 2 To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD,

Jesus stoped here and closed the book. Without the guidance of God to direct you in the scriptures a comma can mean the difference of two millinea.

{b}and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn;[/B]
This part is fulfilled today.
There were 1954 years from the promise made to Abraham, untill the Messiah and an aproximate amout of time was also given to the Gentile untill the sevcond coming, or the Gentiles day of visitation.

The generation that sees Israel (the fig tree) become a nation...(put forth it's bud) remember, shall not pass away untill all these things be fulfilled.
What ever happened to all the people that said Jesus would come betwe4en 1948 and 1988, and set up His kingdom.....?
They don't mention it much anymore because they think it didn't happen.
But it did.
The Son of Man was revealed from heaven begining in 1963.
A vindicated prophet of God was here to receive Him, the Word aways comes to a prophet you see.
Amos 3:7
Jesus is the Son of Man and that is the form He was to come to the Gentiles in this day. READ THE SCRIPTURES.

SanDolphin61 says;

======================

Malichi 3 is John the baptist, I don't know anything about this purifing of the sons of Levi.
The Israelites rejected the messiah. He came to His own and they received Him not.
Jesus read from the scrolls in Isaiah 61 and stoped in the middle of a scripture, and said this day this scripture is fulfilled.
Two thousand years seperated by a comma.....the second half of the scripture is fulfilled today at the revelation of the Son of Man.

Did the earth burn right after John the baptist came.....?
Because the Elijah of Malichi 4 come to restore the faith of the children of God to the original faith of the apostolic fathers. Just before the earth burns.....READ IT CORRECTLY.

Malachi 4
1 For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the LORD of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch. 2 But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall. 3 And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the LORD of hosts. 4 Remember ye the law of Moses my servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, with the statutes and judgments. 5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD: 6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

SanDolphin61 says;
(I wasn't aware that William Branham purified the sons of the tribe of Levi...

==========
The scripture above says nothing about the Elijah of Malichi 4 coming to the Jews or purifing the sons of Levi, you are confusing Mali 3 with Mali 4..............There are two thousand years between theses scriptures and thier respective messingers, just as two thousand years seperate Isaiah 61 as read by Jesus as follows.

Isaiah 61
The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound; 2 To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD,
Jesus stoped here and closed the book. Without the guidance of God to direct you in the scriptures a comma can mean the difference of two millinea.

This part is fulfilled today.and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn;
There were 1954 years from the promise made to Abraham, untill the Messiah and an aproximate amout of time was also given to the Gentiles untill the second coming, or the Gentiles day of visitation.

The generation that sees Israel (the fig tree) become a nation...(put forth it's bud) remember, shall not pass away untill all these things be fulfilled.
What ever happened to all the people that said Jesus would come between 1948 and 1988, and set up His kingdom.....?
But it did.
A vindicated prophet of God was here to receive Him, the Word aways comes to a prophet you see.
Jesus is the Son of Man and that is the form He was to come to the Gentiles in this day.

When you read the next 2 verses this becomes clearer.........
Malichi 3:2 But who can endure the day of his coming, and who can stand when he appears? (This is not talking of when he was in the flesh) "For he is like a refiners fire and like fullers soap"; 3:3 he will sit as a refiner and purifier of silver, and he will purify the son's of Levi and refine them like gold and silver, till they present right offerings to the Lord 3:4 Then the offering of Judah and Jerusalem will be pleasing to the Lord as in the days of old and as in former years. 3:5 Then I will draw near to you for judgement.

The scripture above says nothing about the Elijah of Malichi 4 coming to the Jews or purifing the sons of Levi, you are confusing Mali 3 with Mali 4
NO.......after the tribe of Levi is purified....(Do you know anything of Jewish history? It is most helpful since they are the prominent people throughout the whole of the Bible)

What ever happened to all the people that said Jesus would come between 1948 and 1988, and set up His kingdom.....?

No one knows the hour that he comes and guessing is stupidity.............we shall not all awaken BUT we all shall be changed.........

But it did.

WOW now I know why I missed it!!! I was 2 :p

The vindicated prophet part is yours.......not the Bibles

Jesus is the Son of Man and that is the form He was to come to the Gentiles in this day.
Where are you getting this????

Branham (1909-1965) was a vindicated prophet of God.
William Branham (self-proclaimed false prophet) on Women:

"Now, I'm called a woman-hater; you know that, because I'm always kind of against women, but not against you sisters. I'm just against the way modern women act. That's right. Good women should be packed along.

But I can remember when my father's still up there running, I had to be out there with water and stuff, see young ladies that wasn't over seventeen, eighteen years old, up there with men my age now, drunk. And they'd have to sober them up and give them black coffee to get home to cook their husband's supper. Oh, something like that, I said, "I..." This was my remark then, "They're not worth a good clean bullet to kill them with it." That's right. And I hated women. That's right. And I just have to watch every move now, to keep from still thinking the same thing."

Source: William M. Branham - Life Story

See also: Apologetics Index

He also said; "a couple of prositutes could send more men to hell for lusting after them than all the bootleg joints in the country.....

So you just have to take into context what was being said.

The spirit of Elijah is used 5 times in the bible...Elijah, Elisha, John the baptist, the prophet of malichi 4 to the gentiles, and one of the two witnesses to the Jews during the great tribulation to come.

-Elijah stood up against Jezebell who was in control of Israel through her husband king Ahab, and ran for his life in fear of her.
-Elisha had a double portion of the same nature.
-John the baptist lost his head for condeming Harod for marrying His brothers wife....
-William Branham was sent with a message to call God's people out of the denominational "Harlot" church..described as Babylon, the Great the Mother of Harlots, in (Rev. 18:1-4)
She was commiting spiritual fornication against the Word, buy adding to and taking away from the Word of God, teaching for doctrine the commandments of men, making the word of God of non-effect to the people.

I'm picking up a theme here....I don't know about you ..."evilpoet"

But it sounds as though a prophet called of God in the spirit of Elijah might have a problem looking the other way when women(who are a type of the church, the bride of Christ)...are used of the devil to deceive men and send their souls to hell...
Just as Satan through the false church, is deceiving the whole world though a woman... (churches in the bible are typed as women)

Just more vindication he was a prophet....Thanks for pointing that out to us...!

Last edited:
"churches in the bible are typed as women"

Are you referring to these churches?

"Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea." -Revelation 1:11

"Just more vindication he was a prophet"

We are going to have to agree to disagree on this one. To me, he is nothing more that a self-proclaimed false prophet that blathers just like all the others. Believe what you will about what you want but consider this - what if you are wrong?

I said: "Women are typed in the bible as churches"

Evilpoet said: Are you referring to these churches?

"Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea." -Revelation 1:11

=======================

Yes, but all churches are typed as women, the good and the bad.

Read an explaination of this from the one you said you believe to be a "blathering such an such like all the rest"
From "An Exposition of the Seven Church Ages"
by William Branham published in 1964

"Let us go back to the beginning. In the original physical creation as we know it today, God made everything in pairs, male and female. There were two chickens--rooster and hen. There were two cattle, the cow and the bull. And right down the line. But when it came to man, there was only one. They were not a pair. Adam had been made in the image of God. He was a son of God. As a son of God he could not be tempted and fall. That would be impossible. So God took a byproduct of man to cause the fall. Woman never stepped fresh from the hand of God as a true product of God. She was produced from man. And when God caused her to be brought forth from man she was vastly different from the other females He had created. She was able to be seduced. No other female in creation can be immoral; but the human female may be touched at almost any time. And that weakness in her allowed Satan to seduce her by way of the serpent, and has brought the woman to very peculiar position before God and His Word. She is the type of all things vulgar, foul and loathsome on the one hand, and on the other hand she is the type of all things clean and beautiful, and holy as the receptacle of the Spirit and blessings of God. On the one hand she is called the whore who is drunk with the wine of her fornications. On the other she is called the Bride of Christ. On one hand she is called Mystery Babylon, the abomination before God; and on the other hand she is called New Jerusalem, our mother. On the one hand she is so foul and wicked and lewd that she is summarily cast into the lake of fire as the only fit place for her; and on the other hand she is exalted to heaven, sharing the very throne of God as the only place befitting such a queen."

Last edited:
Ok Visitor, I've read what your idol (William Branham) wrote. In
my opinion, it explains a lot more than just the seven churches.
Again, believe what you will about what you want but consider
this - what if you are wrong?

Ok Visitor, I've read what your idol (William Branham) wrote. In
my opinion, it explains a lot more than just the seven churches.
Again, believe what you will about what you want but consider
this - what if you are wrong?

===================
"your idol (William Branham)"...................That's not what I have been saying, Jesus Christ is the Word of God, all revelation is of Him, all glory belongs to Him.....

William Branham was like "the mailman".....He said he was not Jesus Christ, and to say that about him makes him anti-christ.
The anti-christ take the place of God for themselves without authority to do so. God spoke through him though.
The "letter" was from God, It was God and that is Jesus Christ the Word.
We are to follow no man except Christ. Some did believe him to be more than a prophet, because of the mighty works Jesus did through his ministry.......Let me show you something

John in the book of Revelations is a type of the Bride of Christ in the end time, and he hears a voice proclaiming the mysterys of God made known to him, and begins to bow down to worship this man.......Why.....? because it was known only Jesus Christ was worthy to lose the seals, and reveal theses things......
The man said "Do it not"....for I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren the prophets......Worship God.

Follow back in the book of Revelations who this voice was.....it was the seventh angel. and while he was on earth Jesus Christ the son of Man spoke thrpough him and revealed these things ....
Look at Rev 10:1-7, and Rev 18 1-4, both have a voice on earth when a voice speaks from heaven.....
The Word comes to a prophet. The Word is Jesus Christ..(1 John 1:1-14)

Revelation 19:9 - And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God. 10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy

Revelation 22:8 - And I John saw these things, and heard them. And when I had heard and seen, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel which shewed me these things. 9 Then saith he unto me, See thou do it not: for I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God.

Revelation 10:1 - (This Is Jesus Christ revealed from heaven as the son of man today) And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow was upon his head, and his face was as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire: 2 And he had in his hand a little book open: and he set his right foot upon the sea, and his left foot on the earth, 3 And cried with a loud voice, as when a lion roareth: and when he had cried, seven thunders uttered their voices. 4 And when the seven thunders had uttered their voices, I was about to write: and I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Seal up those things which the seven thunders uttered, and write them not. 5 And the angel which I saw stand upon the sea and upon the earth lifted up his hand to heaven, 6 And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer:
(And this is the seventh angel or messinger William Branham, a vindicated prophet of God, here on earth a the time for The Son of Man to speak through, and reveal the Word which is Jesus Christ) see the difference...
7 But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.

Revelation 18:1-4 - (This is the seventh angels message, on earth) And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was lightened with his glory. 2 And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird. 3 For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies. (And this is Jesus Christ The son of man being revealed from heaven, calling His people, the sons and daughters of God out of the religious mess of babylon into Himself the Word of God revealed by the opening of the seals.) 4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues

Last edited:
"...worship God. "

"Let me give you a little inside information about God. God likes to watch. He's a prankster. Think about it. He gives man INSTINCTS! He gives you this extraordinary gift, and then what does He do, I swear for His own amusment, his own private, cosmic gag reel, He sets the rules in opposition. It's the goof of all time. Look but don't touch. Touch, but don't taste! Taste, don't swallow. Ahaha! And when you're jumpin' from one foot to the next, what is he doing? He's laughin' His sick, fuckin' ass off. He's a tight-ass! He's a sadist! He's an absentee landlord. Worship THAT? NEVER!" -John Milton, The Devil's Advocate

Is Milton your god , or Satan he so often claims to qoute.....

What I posted was not just for you my friend......thousands of people read these posts, and never reply.
The bible says cast not your pearls before swine, lest they turn and rend you.......would you like Cain shout lies right into the face of God......?
I have posted this so that others might also see....
You may be a tool in the hand of God to carry out His purpose, by your arguements and the bringing up of these topics.

"What I posted was not just for you my friend......thousands of people read these posts, and never reply. The bible says cast not your pearls before swine, lest they turn and rend you.......would you like Cain shout lies right into the face of God......? I have posted this so that others might also see...."

Tsk, tsk Visitor ... proselytizing?

Just more vindication he was a prophet....Thanks for pointing that out to us...!

Aha! Schizophrenic! I knew there was some major problem there.. thanks making it plain to see. ;)

Schizophrenic?

I disagree Wes. I think the term willfully ignorant fits Visitor much better. :D

Aha! Schizophrenic! I knew there was some major problem there.. thanks making it plain to see.

==============

At least I come by it naturally....

"Let Us make man in Our own image"

Re: Schizophrenic?

Originally posted by EvilPoet
I disagree Wes. I think the term willfully ignorant fits Visitor much better. :D

Yeah I screwed that up. The joke was supposed to be based on the "us" at the end of my quote from him.

Re: Re: Schizophrenic?

Originally posted by wesmorris
Yeah I screwed that up. The joke was supposed to be based on the "us" at the end of my quote from him.

Hmm... and willfully ignorant eh? That's a tough call. I think it's a half truth. I think TheVisitor is indulging a powerful emotional need he has by drenching all input in biblical juices. Only in this manner can he FORCE his input to cohere to his somewhat limited understanding of the world around him. If he FAILS to cling to this, the entire structure of his understanding of his world collapses. Thusly, regardless of any new stimulous, all input MUST conform to his worldview, or the consequences would be insanity. He uses internal (and externalized) threats of eternal damnation to directly motivate his thoughts and actions. This is just a front for the ruse that his emotional need for "eternity" (basically stemming from one of a few things "fear of death" or "refusal to succumb to that which is non-intuitive" or "those whom I personally love and respect told me this is so, so it must be") has constructed for him. IMO, it is LACK OF WILL TO SEE through this internally constructed fantasy world that keeps our fine friend in the dark. *shrug*

But what the fuck do I know?

At least I come by it naturally....
"Let Us make man in Our own image"
------------------------------------------------------------------
Evilpoet said: Are you saying God is Schizophrenic..?

==========================================

No, I was joking..........

But when I said earlier "Thanks for making that clear to us......
The "us" was all the people out in web land who might also be reading theses posts.

But while on the subject of the plurality of God, I can explain why it says "Let "Us" make man in "Our" own image.....

Elohim has in himself "attributes" like you have in you the genes of your as of yet unborn children, and these attributes when expressed in their own time and seasons manifest themselves as the sons of God.

They are eternal, and above all that was created, as a part of God's own life that is also eternal.......If you ever will have "eternal life" you always had it, and this "seed" in you from Godthat grows into christ in you the hope of glory, becomes manifested and God can fellowship with His children and is no longer alone.

Last edited:
Back