America in the bible

A bible story ...

An X Rated King Solomon For Kids

It always facinates me to leaf through the myriad volumes of Bible stories for children that populate every bookstore. The familiar fable King Solomon's wisdom invariably appears in each and every collection, but the severly sanitized adaptation bears very little resemblance to the original text as found in 1 Kings 3:16-28. In the very unlikely event that I might decide to write an X-Rated Bibles Stories for Children some day, here is how the popular parable might unfold:

King Solomon and the Little Bastard

Once upon a time, there was a very wise man, King Solomon. The king was very rich. In fact, he had so much money that he married 700 wives and he also had 300 concubines. A concubine was a women who lived with a man without being married to him. Today, if a man and a women live together without being married, we say that they are living in sin because they are guilty of fornication. Fornication is having sex with someone you are not married to, but God doesn't want us to do that anymore.

Also, today, if you have more then one wife or husband, you are called a bigamist and bigamy is again the law. And of course, if your daddy cheats on my mommy and has a secret girlfriend, or if your mommy cheats on your daddy and has a secret boyfriend, that is called adultry, and God doesn't want us to do that either. The bible tells us that if people commit adultry, we should throw stones at them and kill them because God thinks it is much better to murder someone than to commit adultry.

Now, in Solomon's day, it was OK to have as many wives as you could afford to support because that was the time of the Old Dispensation which was God's plan A for the world. But today, we are living under the New Dispensation which is also know as God's plan B.

One day, two prostitutes came to see King Solomon. A prostitute is a women who sells her body for sex, and God never want us to do that. These two women brought a baby boy with them who was illegitimate. This means that no one knew for sure who the father for the child was. Since these two prostitutes had sex with so many different men, they could never know for sure which one of those men made them pregnant. Being pregnant means that their belly swelled up and got very big with a baby developing inside.

But this little bastard (another word for a child who's parents never got married) had a double problem. Not only was their doubt about who his father was, there also some doubt as to which of the two prostitutes was his mother.

One of the whores (another word for a prostitute) explained to the king that she and the other whore lived together in the same house. The first prostitute had a baby just three days before the other one also gave birth. But the second whore's baby dies one night when she accidently rolled over on it while asleep and smothered it to death. Then she got up and stole the baby from the other mother while she was sound asleep and put the corpse of her dead son in place of the living child.

When the first mother awoke and was ready to nurse her son with the milk from her breast, she realized that the dead infant was not hers and she accused the other whore of kidnapping (child stealing).

As the two prostitutes argued back and forth before King Solomon, each one claimed to be the real mother of the little bastard. The king asked for a sword because he was going to cut the living child in two pieces and give one half to each of them. The women who cried out and begged him not to do that, turned out to be the real mother.

When the people heard about Solomon's decision for the two prostitutes and their little bastard, they soon realized what a really wise king they had.

Now boys and girls, wasn't that a wonderful story?

Source: The X-Rated Bible: An Irreverent Survey of Sex in the Sciptures by Ben Edward Akerley

The wisest man in the world, and a type of Christ and His Bride sitting in the throne during the 1000 years of peace, as the Son of David.

mp3dancer_125x125_01.gif

I thought it may be of interest to note that ...

Branham claims God wrote three Bibles.

"God wrote three Bibles. One of them was the Zodiac in the skies. That's the first Bible. Man was to look up to realize that God is from above. Follow the Zodiac; did you ever study it? It even gives every age, even the cancer age. It gives the beginning, the birth--the birth of Christ. What is the first figure in the Zodiac? The virgin. What's the last figure? Leo the lion. The first coming and the second coming of Christ, all of it is written in there.

Then the next Bible was written, was in stone, called pyramid. God wrote in the pyramids. If you study them, watch the ancient histories and wars, how they were built before the antediluvian destruction.

The third was wrote on paper, the Bible, for the great, smart intellectual world to come. Now, as God has moved down through the age, we're at Leo the lion. We're at the capping of the pyramid. We're in the Book of the Revelations at the last chapter. Science says we're three minutes before midnight. Oh, think of where we're at."

Source: Adoption - Sermon preached by Wiiliam Branham

EvilPoet quoted:
And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not." -2 Peter 2:1-3

==============

Here's the false prophets (plural) Peter spoke of to come....

Revelation 18:8 (The judgement of the Great Harlot)
"Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her. 9 And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning, 10 Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come. 11 And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more:"

They are being judged by a Voice (Rev 18:1-4) that speaks from heaven.........
That voice that speaks from heaven today is the son of man, Jesus Christ.........just as promised.

The voice is calling His people out of "her" to seperate themselves from sin, to partake not of "her" sins and be worthy not of "her" plauges.
She ( The Catholic and Protestant denomonations) have commited spiritual fornication against the word, mixing her false doctrines and damnable heresies with the Word of God...

Her ministers are the false prophets, just as when in the days of the first Elijah, he had a showdown with the 450 schooled prophets of Baal. They were schooled by Jezzebell who married King Ahab and led the whole nation of Israel into idolitry against God.
1 Kings 18:21 - "And Elijah came unto all the people, and said, How long halt ye between two opinions? if the LORD be God, follow him: but if Baal, then follow him. And the people answered him not a word."

This is an exact paralell today of this shadow and type in the Old Testament laid out by God for our instruction.

Originally posted by TheVisitor
Here's the false prophets (plural) Peter spoke of to come....
John also spoke of false prophets ...

"Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether
they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out
into the world." -1 John 4:1 (KJV)

Originally posted by Darknightness
OT...... One question.
If the creation story is credible, then how do you explain the different races of the human race?
I mean, we all were supposed to be one color if we came from Adam and Eve, right?

Visitor,

Since you're the man claiming the validity of the creation story, then surely you must have an answer to this question? An opinion would be interesting. I mean when you look at the many varied cultures, skin colours, bone structures, languages, beliefs of humans around the world it seems unlikely that they could have evolved in such a short space of time (7000 years) from one lineage.

Originally posted by davewhite04
Visitor,

Since you're the man claiming the validity of the creation story, then surely you must have an answer to this question? An opinion would be interesting. I mean when you look at the many varied cultures, skin colours, bone structures, languages, beliefs of humans around the world it seems unlikely that they could have evolved in such a short space of time (7000 years) from one lineage.

Sheeeeeeez. They were created that way.. DUH. :rolleyes:

:D

Babylon is not the church.........Babylon is where all evil sprang forth..........This is backed up through the scripture over and over and over again.
============
Oh yeah , that "city in the desert thing"......
Sadaam isn't going to be building much of anything for awhile.....

Yeah its in the scripture......the one thing I am pretty sure you don't read.
Remember that silly book Daniel? Habbakuk? Isiah? Jeremiah? Ezekial? Malachi?The many others?
They go hand in hand with Revelations.

Man is always talking about what God has done, or looking foward to what God is going to do, but missing what God is doing....right now.

Yeah FALSE PROPHETS are always saying they know GODS WORD but when you go look up what they are saying it has no basis in scripture........if they even put a scripture for you to look up.............sound familiar??

While the Jews waited for the real messiah to come, the one that would rebuild their kingdom and restore Jerusalam to it's former glory......
He came and was gone right under thier noses, and they missed it.
He is the same yet today, the nature of God changes not.

Not all missed it..........again you speak foolishness
But what should I expect coming from a person who doesn't understand the nature of repentance, or a change in the heart. You revealed yourself plenty in the last month...........you prophecy lies
I'm shaking the dust off my feet................

Last edited:
It was two different species that combined to create man as he is today...
So basically you mix a snake and a human and you get brown people? You're 'explanation' only explains 2 sides to a trait, and maybe a spectrum in between. There are plenty of human traits which are more diverse then white, black, or grey (eye color, bone structure, etc).

Species have a certain ability to adapt to their environment but not to change from one species into another, for the scriptures say, " they were commanded each to bring forth of their own kind".

Every individual would bring about 'their own kind'. A human born with a slightly longer tailbone is still human. Evolution/natural selction is possible through small changes that would leave the offspring very close to the parent in traits. Regardless, this quote seems to say little more then 'have sex'.

It has been proven however, that two species that are lets say, next to one another on the scale of creation can mix and produce a hybrid that was not in the original creation.

I thought only god could create;) We have also see traits which do not exist in parents appear through mutations.

This Serpent however was merely an animal, and therefore could be possessed and used by the devil, for it did not have a soul like a Man.

I;d like to see you try and breed an animal with a human.

The Serpent was the closest member of the animal species to Man.

Saying it was the 'closest member of the animal species' is nothing more then adlib.

Adam was to reflect God's image... But Adam fell

Sounds to me like God's plan failed.

Eve was not in the original creation, but was taken from Adam, a by-product, this is why she could be deceived.

Adam was also decieved... or did you miss that part?

Lucifer had stated "he desired a kingdom more glorious than Michael's" , and said "I will ascend up and set as God and be worshipped as God". The scriptures say he deceived one-third of the angels in heaven, and when he spoke through the serpent to deceive Eve he was trying to carry out his plans to destroy God's future kingdom and create his own "Satan's Eden ", where he sits as God, and is worshipped as God, by all the peoples of the earth.

Please point out where the Bible says that Satan used the serpant to fool Eve. I'll help you, it's not in there. I personally hope Satan wins... giove your God some of his own medicine:)

You might as well be worshipping a book of fables. Not that it matters... you'd just believe some 'prophets' misinterpretation of it anyhow.

Re: I thought it may be of interest to note that ...

Originally posted by EvilPoet
Branham claims God wrote three Bibles.

"God wrote three Bibles. One of them was the Zodiac in the skies. That's the first Bible. Man was to look up to realize that God is from above. Follow the Zodiac; did you ever study it? It even gives every age, even the cancer age. It gives the beginning, the birth--the birth of Christ. What is the first figure in the Zodiac? The virgin. What's the last figure? Leo the lion. The first coming and the second coming of Christ, all of it is written in there.

Then the next Bible was written, was in stone, called pyramid. God wrote in the pyramids. If you study them, watch the ancient histories and wars, how they were built before the antediluvian destruction.

The third was wrote on paper, the Bible, for the great, smart intellectual world to come. Now, as God has moved down through the age, we're at Leo the lion. We're at the capping of the pyramid. We're in the Book of the Revelations at the last chapter. Science says we're three minutes before midnight. Oh, think of where we're at."

Source: Adoption - Sermon preached by Wiiliam Branham

God did write 3 bibles and i wrote 2 bibles. when god and i created the earth, we thought it would be funny to create many bibles and see which one dominated the earth. one of the ones I created is locked up.they are known as the dead sea scrolls. this one is the true one. thats why it is probably locked up.

God did write 3 bibles and i wrote 2 bibles......

==============

Wow, what a crazy kid...........!

You know, you could be a poster child for a drug free America.

Persol posted:
Please point out where the Bible says that Satan used the serpant to fool Eve. I'll help you, it's not in there.

==============

Revelation 12:9 "And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him"

2 Corinthians 11:3 - "But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ".

I hope two scriptures being put together here wasn't too dificult for you to accept, Persol......

Originally blathered by TheVisitor
...that caused the world's axis to tilt and brought the first rain on the earth, and the great flood, and the seasons that we've had since that day. (But) Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD. He walked with God (Gen. 6:9) and received revelation on how to build the ark, which would carry him and his family over the separating waters of God's judgment, to the other side of the flood.
"The biblical account of Noah's Ark and the Flood is perhaps
the most implausible story for fundamentalists to defend. Where,
for example, while loading his ark, did Noah find penguins and
polar bears in Palestine?" -Judith Hayes

Please point out where the Bible says that Satan used the serpant to fool Eve. I'll help you, it's not in there.

Do help me if i am wrong, but isnt the serpant supposed to represent satan in the bible?
Hence, showing that the devil tempted eve?

dude, the catholic church is not evil...my sunday school teacher never mixes the word of god with heretic ideas and doctrines.

san dolphin was right, it does say something about a city springing in the desert.

visitor, im not calling you a false prophet, and you do have some interesting points, but alot of them are so....assumed that even i have doubt in it.

and the 3 bible thing..your saying that the church is teaching heresy......what about the 3 bibles?!!!!!!!!!

I thought this might be of interest ...

Satan

In medieval Judeo-Christian theology, Satan ("adversary") is the personified concept of evil, and the jealous enemy of mankind. He is the chief of the angels who rebelled against God and was cast out of heaven.

The belief that Satan is in Hell is a product of cartoons and movies rather than the reality portrayed in the Bible. The Bible states that he still roams heaven and earth. Job 1:6 states that Satan appeared with other angels "before the Lord." Presumably in heaven. When God asked Satan where he had been, Satan replied, "From roaming through the earth and going back and forth in it." Satan has not been and is not in Hell. 1 Peter 5:8 declares, "Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour."

It is clear from passages such as these that Satan is not in Hell and probably spends most of his time on earth, seeking to destroy the lives of human beings and to keep them separated from God. Satan will be cast into the lake of burning sulfur (Hell), but it is only after the battle involving Gog and Magog (which means the nations of the earth). When the enemies of God are defeated, "the devil, who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet were thrown." Rev 20:7-10 (New International Version).

In the Apocrypha, Satan represents the forces of evil. The rabbis taught that he was responsible for all the sins recorded in the Bible and, according to legend, the shofar is blown on Rosh Hashanah in order to confuse him.

Source: "Satan." Encyclopedia Mythica.
[Accessed May 07th, 2003.]

Mathew 11:16 - "But whereunto shall I liken this generation?
It is like unto children sitting in the markets, and calling unto their fellows, 17 And saying, We have piped unto you, and ye have not danced; we have mourned unto you, and ye have not lamented. 18 For John came neither eating nor drinking, and they say, He hath a devil. 19 The Son of man came eating and drinking, and they say, Behold a man gluttonous, and a winebibber, a friend of publicans and sinners. But wisdom is justified of her children. 20 Then began he to upbraid the cities wherein most of his mighty works were done, because they repented not: 21 Woe unto thee, Chorazin! woe unto thee, Bethsaida! for if the mighty works, which were done in you, had been done in Tyre and Sidon, they would have repented long ago in sackcloth and ashes. 22 But I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for Tyre and Sidon at the day of judgment, than for you. 23 And thou, Capernaum, which art exalted unto heaven, shalt be brought down to hell: for if the mighty works, which have been done in thee, had been done in Sodom, it would have remained until this day. 24 But I say unto you, That it shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom in the day of judgment, than for thee. 25 At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes. 26 Even so, Father: for so it seemed good in thy sight. 27 All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him."

The branhamgibbering Visitor quoth
The bride of Christ
Is that a new movie? If so, is it anything like Bride of Frankenstein? Now there was a classic horror flick. Speaking of Christ movies, have you ever seen The Last Temptation Of Christ?

christians are wrong.

Originally posted by EvilPoet
"The biblical account of Noah's Ark and the Flood is perhaps
the most implausible story for fundamentalists to defend. Where,
for example, while loading his ark, did Noah find penguins and
polar bears in Palestine?" -Judith Hayes

This is my favorite quote in the history of SCIFORUMS. Great point. How will you christians support this idea hu hu hu....

Back