America in the bible

"The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the
simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry."
-Richard Dawkins

Originally posted by EvilPoet
"The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the
simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry."
-Richard Dawkins

Hmm.. I'd say that it does it through "emotional gratification" in most cases. I would contend that the strongest meme is one which integrates itself with "love" or "hate" in the victim.

Originally posted by wesmorris
Hmm.. I'd say that it does it through "emotional gratification"
in most cases. I would contend that the strongest meme is one
which integrates itself with "love" or "hate" in the victim.
Makes sense to me. :)

No, this Richard Dawkins is not talking about the true faith of Christ in the believer here because It is not blind faith they follow.
As I have said before God reveals Himself to His children, and leaves no doubt He is real.....This revelation is personal to each.
Just as Jesus said to Peter..."flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but the Father in heaven has revealed it.

However, the mechanism of blind faith in the christian denominational world, the phenonena of believing a lie and being damned by it....
That is a curse from God to come upon them for not receiving a "love of the truth".
It is the mark of the beast, a God calls it blindness....the same blindness that struck the angels who left their first estate with Satan, and are held in chains of darkness reserved for judgement.

If you want to compare this to some computer virus, I can't comment on how accurate the comparison is because I have only seen a small amount of this theory on web-sites.

There is a real God, and He has real people....
Then there are false gods, and they have followers too...
There is a difference.....one by supernateral revelation has there eyes opened and see things as they really are, and the other has there eyes supernaturally closed and believe a lie.

Originally posted by TheVisitor
one by supernateral revelation has there eyes opened and see things as they really are, and the other has there eyes supernaturally closed and believe a lie.

There is no such thing as "supernatural". I would contend that all that is is natural - though it is arguable that "that which is created by humans" is not. I would say that even that is natural since humans are natural.

What you would call "supernatural" is "the unexplained", regardless of how spooky and biblical you think it is.

If you want to compare this to some computer virus, I can't
comment on how accurate the comparison is because I have
only seen a small amount of this theory on web-sites.
In my opinion, it is very interesting concept. If you do happen to
read more about it - I would be interested in your comments. :)

Here is a riddle for you Visitor. It's called The Riddle of Epicurus:

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?
Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing?
Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing?
Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing?
Then why call him God?

What you would call "supernatural" is "the unexplained", regardless of how spooky and biblical you think it is.

It's not "spooky", it is real as you or me,
The supernatural is only unexplained to those God has not revealed it to, however when it appears before you it might cause fear, because God is a fearfull thing to a mortal man in the flesh of this coruption, we are concious of our own shortcomings.
Jesus died that we might live, and we must die that Jesus might live in us...then there is no more rememberence of sin, and we can come into the presense of God.

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?No
Then he is not omnipotent. wrong
Is he able, but not willing? to prevent evil...?if this would interfere with free will of man, No however He is preventing evil all the time through man who has volutarily surendered themselves to him to do His purpose and His will

Then he is malevolent. wrong, this is a conclusion based on error
Is he both able and willing? yes, but same as above

Then whence cometh evil? " lucifer was created perfect until iniquity was found in him" Free will and the purpose a God to be manifested in all fairness and judgement.
He is all things in all, In the beginning, He was alone. He had in Him the attibute to be a healer.....there was nothing to heal, to be a saviour, nothing was lost...ect..
This is the manifesting of God. Harvest time.

Is he neither able nor willing?He is able, and willing, to redeem us from our sin.

Then why call him God?
God means object of worship, ....we worship Him because we know He saved us from our sins.
He came down and died on the cross to rescue us from our unbelieve, we were born into slavery, Eve sold out the entire human race.....For one little lust for knowledge, she was deceived.
Jesus didn't have to die, niether did Adam, did you know that....?
Adam was a son of God, and a type of Christ.

"Let us go back to the beginning. In the original physical creation as we know it today, God made everything in pairs, male and female. There were two chickens--rooster and hen. There were two cattle, the cow and the bull. And right down the line. But when it came to man, there was only one. They were not a pair. Adam had been made in the image of God. He was a son of God. As a son of God he could not be tempted and fall. That would be impossible. So God took a byproduct of man to cause the fall. Woman never stepped fresh from the hand of God as a true product of God. She was produced from man. And when God caused her to be brought forth from man she was vastly different from the other females He had created. She was able to be seduced. No other female in creation can be immoral; but the human female may be touched at almost any time. And that weakness in her allowed Satan to seduce her by way of the serpent, and has brought the woman to very peculiar position before God and His Word. She is the type of all things vulgar, foul and loathsome on the one hand, and on the other hand she is the type of all things clean and beautiful, and holy as the receptacle of the Spirit and blessings of God. On the one hand she is called the whore who is drunk with the wine of her fornications. On the other she is called the Bride of Christ. On one hand she is called Mystery Babylon, the abomination before God; and on the other hand she is called New Jerusalem, our mother. On the one hand she is so foul and wicked and lewd that she is summarily cast into the lake of fire as the only fit place for her; and on the other hand she is exalted to heaven, sharing the very throne of God as the only place befitting such a queen."

So He saved us and realizing this we worship Him willingly.

It's not "spooky", it is real as you or me,
The supernatural is only unexplained to those God has not revealed it to, however when it appears before you it might cause fear, because God is a fearfull thing to a mortal man in the flesh of this coruption, we are concious of our own shortcomings.
Jesus died that we might live, and we must die that Jesus might live in us...then there is no more rememberence of sin, and we can come into the presense of God.

Your personal contradictions are amusing. I've sworn I've read you say something to the effect "the only truth is in scripture" and "you can't take scripture literally" and "you can only hope that god reveals the meaning of the scripture to you"... and then you purport to know the properties of the god which you say is so unknowable with comments like "god is a fearfull thing". YOU ARE BLASPHEMOUS BY YOUR OWN STANDARDS.... and thus it's difficult for me to read your posts without substituting "duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh" for everything you type. Sad.

Eve sold out the entire human race.....
You know, I once had a landlord that said basically the same thing. She said as soon as she got to heaven she was going to knock Eve out with an uppercut for all the trouble she caused. She also said that 3 AM was the devil's hour and other such things. To her, the world was a nightmarish place full sin and depravity waiting to be saved. As a result of this line of thinking every chance she got she preached. It was quite tiresome. But that was a long time ago and thankfully I have a new landlord now. :D

Anyway, your mention of Adam brought a question to mind. It says in the Bible that Adam lived 930 years and died. How do you explain such a long lifespan?

Dont ask him questions,i fear he may re-print the entire bible in his reply,new and old testament.

This is some of the reason for Adam's Long life.
There is more in the following post.

===================

You are a tri-unine being.......

---------body------

---------spirit-------

---------soul--------

--In your body you have five senses (see, hear, feel, tase, smell)

--In your spirit you have five senses ....(reasoning,imagination,memory, emotion, conscience)

--In your soul is (faith, or doubt.)

The two creations of Man are because of this:
Elohim had attributes in himself to be expressed, sons, and daughters ect....

The first man was made in the image of God.
God is a spirit. The first man was a spirit man.
A theophany, created by the spoken word. A word body.

There was still no man to "till" the soil.
A man then was also created from the dust of the earth.

We have representation in three different realms.
Were have a Body, A spirt, and a Soul.

When Adam sinned the connection - like an invisible umbilical cord - between the man on earth, and the theophany of the man in heaven......was broken
And He fell into time and death.
That day you will surely die.
A day to God is as a thousand years
Adam died at the age of 930.

Jesus came to "restore" this connection
He like Adam was created by the spoken word of God, in the womb of woman.
He was also theophany, before He was flesh....(unlike us), who come here without knowing "all things" to be tempted in the flesh.

Last edited:
It says in the Bible that Adam lived 930 years and died. How do you explain such a long lifespan?

===================================

Life was created on earth , each species being higher and more complex than the last, with animal life being formed up until one was created that could reflect God's image, Man. Species have a certain ability to adapt to their environment but not to change from one species into another, for the scriptures say, " they were commanded each to bring forth of their own kind. It has been proven however, that two species that are lets say, next to one another on the scale of creation can mix and produce a hybrid that was not in the original creation. One example is the Mule, a cross between a Donkey and a Horse. Now this brings me to the mystery of the Serpent's seed. In the garden of God, the Serpent walked upright, talked to Eve, and eventually beguiled her into disbelieving God's word and believing the devil's lie. The true meaning of the word sin is "unbelief", This Serpent however was merely an animal, and therefore could be possessed and used by the devil, for it did not have a soul like a Man. The Serpent was the closest member of the animal species to Man. Adam was created in the image of God, an attribute of God's own genes, a Son of God. And like a son grows up to reflect the image of his father, Adam was to reflect God's image , to manifest God in this physical realm. He was created the first of a new species, higher in power and authority than the angels," The Sons of God". But Adam fell - these sons of god were suposed to be brought forth by the spoken word, like Adam was, and like Jesus was, not by sex...Thats why Jesus had to come by the spoken word to redeem these fallen sons. Eve was not in the original creation, but was taken from Adam, a by-product, this is why she could be deceived. Lucifer had stated "he desired a kingdom more glorious than Michael's" , and said "I will ascend up and set as God and be worshipped as God". The scriptures say he deceived one-third of the angels in heaven, and when he spoke through the serpent to deceive Eve he was trying to carry out his plans to destroy God's future kingdom and create his own "Satan's Eden ", where he sits as God, and is worshipped as God, by all the peoples of the earth. Science, education, and modern civilization are all a part of his plan to get people to lean on their own understanding, instead of faith in God, who is the Word (1 john 1:1-14 ).
The bible says "God himself came down in the cool of the evening, and talked with Adam". As he listened to the words God spoke he was partaking (eating ) of the Tree of Life, who is God (In the book of Proverbs it says, "the words of a righteous man are as the fruits of the tree of life")The tree of the knowledge of good and evil , was the serpent , which they were commanded not to eat of least they die. ( a mixed tree containing the truth mixed with lies) The best lie is the one that contains 99% of the truth, and only 1% lie. The Serpent said to Eve, "surely you shall not die, but your eyes shall be opened and you shall be like gods". Adam was created by the spoken Word. Satan can not create something from nothing, he can only pervert something God has already created, so he used the serpent to seduce Eve and thereby create a hybrid race. It's been documented many times that a woman can have sex with two different men within a 24 hour period and conceive by both of them ,giving birth to twins, both of different fathers. The scriptures say "Cain was of his father the wicked one", And after being with the serpent, Eve went to show Adam this that she'd learned, the bible says" Adam knew his wife Eve, and she bore him a son, Cain, and then bare his brother Abel.

So there are two sons representing two separate races, The Sons of God, (Adam and Eve's real children, made in the image of God - Jesus said: "You call them gods whom the word of God came to, and they were"....He was speaking of the prophets...The Word of God came to the Sons of God before the flood too....Enoch and Noah are examples....and with lifespans of nearly 1000 years), and the Son of Men (from which the came the giants, the serpent was larger than man).

Abel, being a true Son of God, received revelation from God about what had happened in the garden , that it had been blood (not an apple or something) that had caused the fall and had driven them out, and it would take blood, the blood of an innocent one, to bring them back to an unfallen state. Since the whole human race had fell into sin, he saw it would take a kinsman redeemer (Jesus Christ), God coming down as a man to die for our sins, releasing His Holy Spirit to come back upon humanity as a tutor and guide them back into all truth . In the new testament it says " they who are led by the spirit of God, these are called the Sons of God".

Cain received no such revelation, being of the serpent's seed, and offered to God a selection of the grains of the field , which were the fruits of his own labors, and his offering was rejected. After Abel was killed, Adam had another son through Eve and his name was Seth. Through Seth's lineage God's line was restored. These Sons of God lived by faith , they were commanded to be separate and not marry amongst the unbelievers of Cain's lineage. They lived enormous lifespans ( up to 969 years), because they walked with God by faith, so much until one (Enoch) walked so close with God that he was translated and was not found. The lifespans of Cain's lineage are not recorded in the bible, they didn't walk by faith in God but leaned to their own understanding, and builded cities , and were the artificers of brass and iron , and the creators of musical instruments. The two races stayed separate until the Sons of God, saw the daughters of men that they were fair , and took themselves wives.

This then mixed the races together, and God grieved he ever made man and decided to destroy the world. He used man to do it, just as in this day when He will, (though atomics burning the world with fire),only then it was man's tampering with nature, that caused the world's axis to tilt and brought the first rain on the earth, and the great flood, and the seasons that we've had since that day.
(But) Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD. He walked with God (Gen. 6:9) and received revelation on how to build the ark, which would carry him and his family over the separating waters of God's judgment, to the other side of the flood.
Enoch, who was the seventh from Adam, received a revelation from God also. He was a type of the Elect of God, the Bride of Christ, who will not go through the tribulation of God's wrath to come upon the world in this day, but will be translated, and go to be with Him.

OT...... One question.
If the creation story is credible, then how do you explain the different races of the human race?
I mean, we all were supposed to be one color if we came from Adam and Eve, right?

Visitor, what you posted is all well and good as fairy tale explanations go, but it doesn't answer my question. It does not explain how Adam physically lived for 930 years. That is what I want to know. To quote Carl Sagan: "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence." In my opinion, you have shown no evidence at all.

Last edited:
He also said; "a couple of prositutes could send more men to hell for lusting after them than all the bootleg joints in the country.....

hmmmmm yeah its always that damn womans fault making a mans dick hard...(sarcasm) If you believe that crap then you need to grow up fool.

So you just have to take into context what was being said.
I can't believe I am hearing this from you........since you don't want to take anything in context.

The spirit of Elijah is used 5 times in the bible...Elijah, Elisha, John the baptist, the prophet of malichi 4 to the gentiles, and one of the two witnesses to the Jews during the great tribulation to come.
You do not have a clue.............

-William Branham was sent with a message to call God's people out of the denominational "Harlot" church..described as Babylon, the Great the Mother of Harlots, in (Rev. 18:1-4)
You and he seem to think that evil only exists in the church and have lost the true meanings of the scripture.........
Babylon is not the church.........Babylon is where all evil sprang forth..........This is backed up through the scripture over and over and over again.

She was commiting spiritual fornication against the Word, buy adding to and taking away from the Word of God, teaching for doctrine the commandments of men, making the word of God of non-effect to the people.
Just like William Branham did............spreading the worthless shepherds message.

I'm picking up a theme here....I don't know about you ..."evilpoet"
I'm picking up a major theme... That you will believe what this fool said even when scripture proves it wrong.

But it sounds as though a prophet called of God in the spirit of Elijah might have a problem looking the other way when women(who are a type of the church, the bride of Christ)...are used of the devil to deceive men and send their souls to hell...
Yes I guess we are not responsible for our own lust are we? If you commit the sin you are responsible.........accepting this is repentance!! admitting you sinned not blaming anyone else for your sins (man or woman, child, traffic light the line in the store etc etc etc...........)

Just as Satan through the false church, is deceiving the whole world though a woman... (churches in the bible are typed as women)
Women are also nations, countries..........

Just more vindication he was a prophet....Thanks for pointing that out to us...!
yes he was a FALSE PROPHET.........

Last edited:
"yes he was a FALSE PROPHET........."

"Beware of false prophets, which come to you in
sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening
wolves." -Matthew 7:15

"But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction. And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of. And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not." -2 Peter 2:1-3

Back