America in the bible

Originally posted by TruthSeeker

TruthSeeker, I feel I should make something clear that we started out discussing way earlier about the Great Harlot..................
The Harlot is not America or The Roman Catholic Church..........it is Babylon.
I realize you may disagree with me here but felt I should state my actual belief on this subject. By the way did you know that the city of Babylon is 2/3 rd's of the way rebuilt...........compliments of Saddam Hussein. He actually built it on top of the old foundations of Babylon and used bricks with Nebuchenezzers name on them as well as with his own. It is located between Najaf and Karbala.

SanDolphin61,

My homestay mother also believes that. I do consider that possibility, it is juts that in the Bible it is written that Babylon is rich and trade with many powerful nations. And the nations would cry and Babylon would fall. That just doesn't sound very much like the new Babylon built in the place of the last one...

Two thirds... how do ya know that? :p

Edit: Btw... have you read my post on the top of this page? Can you comment on it?

SanDolphin61,

My homestay mother also believes that. I do consider that possibility, it is juts that in the Bible it is written that Babylon is rich and trade with many powerful nations. And the nations would cry and Babylon would fall. That just doesn't sound very much like the new Babylon built in the place of the last one...

Edit: Btw... have you read my post on the top of this page? Can you comment on it?

I have seen the pictures of it.........I will see if I can post them here. All has been finished but the outer parts of the city. Since it is considered a historical site I am pretty sure it wasn't bombed. and no one is living there yet. If I can't get it to post I will find the site the pictures were on and post the link.

On love.........it is the Truth........I have had so much of it from God..........I did not live a life that was honorable until I was around 28 and I say this in all honesty that I should have been one of those found murdered by the side of the road well before my 30th birthday, but God found it fit to shower so much grace on this humble servant........I have so much to repay because so much was given to me. I know what its like to live without the Truth.......about yourself or anything else. Gods gift to me was his Love. I was the dregs of society and he gave me his love. I was held up till I could walk for myself, and led to a place where I could heal. My life will never be the same. I would comment on the scripture but it speaks for itself............

Truthseaker and Sandolphin asked about the two witnesses

===================

Rev:11:3 (candlesticks are Prophets with a message)
And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth. 4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.[/B] 5 And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed. 6 These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will. 7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them. 8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.
(These have the same power to call Plauges down as Moses and Elijah did.)

Rev 12:1 (Israel - today)
And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars: 2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.

Rev 12:13 (Two wings of an Eagle, Eagles are prophets in the bible)
And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child. 14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

Rev. 12:17 ( these are converted to Jesus Christ)
And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

( The Gentile church goes up, the devil and his angels come down)- The start of the great tribulation.

Rev. 6:12
And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood; 13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind. 14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places

Rev. 7:1 (These are Jews)
And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree. 2 And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea, 3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads. 4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.

Last edited:
Truthseaker asked: What is "Happening Today"?

=======================
This is whats happening now.....

The book of Revelation is not all in Chronological order.
Many scenes are shown repeatedly from different perspetives to show you this is happening at the same time.

It is the revelation of Jesus Christ in His church, and the judgement of the false bride - babylon or the false prophet, and the secular world and those who worship it's Image (of the beast)

It shows the end of the gentile dispensation, the prophet to them, the revelation of the Son of Man, the rapture of the bride, the Tribulation... and the opening of the Jewish dispensation by two prophets ....( all witnessing of Jesus) who stand against the God of the Earth......who is Satan.

(Satan impersonating the second coming of Christ, who comes down from heaven... "actually he's kicked out" ) and assume the throne here on earth......

While the real Jesus Christ is being witnessed to the Jews as promised, and the World under Satan "Boycotts" any religion but Him as God.
These two witnesses stand up to him and smite the World with plauges - because they are totally deceived by this impersonater...

They have already been marked (The Mark of the beast - for speaking a word against the move of the Holy Spirit )
for possession with his demons by rejecting the gosphel of the revelation of the Son of Man...
(the true second coming - happening now)....yes, I said now.

The Book of Revelations descibes Jesus Christ in His church:
-The Church ages....He was the Son of God (the Holy Spirit) in the Gentile Church...........
-Then in the fullness of times (today) He is revealed from heaven as the Son of man. Rev 10:1-7 Rev. 18:1-4
Those who have rejected Him because of denominational teachings, ect...are marked. Those who accept are sealed.

This is Jesus Christ to the Gentiles.....His real second coming and how it happens....BUT, those who reject this are "set-up", for the Anti-Christ's "impersonation of the Second coming, which follows the rapture of the Bride, Gods Spirit goes up and there is an earthqauke, (like the first time), and heaven "kicks out" Satan and his angels....who come to earth....take possession of those whove rejected the Word, and Satan takes possession of a Man, and sits in the congregation as God as He stated he would.

TRUTHSEAKER HERE IS YOUR HUGE REFORMATION...remember what you said.....
"Besides, there is a HUGE reformation coming up that will unify the body of Christ like never before "

Remember, Jesus said unless you eat the Word - The flesh of the Son of Man, and drink "His" blood- Spirit.....you'll have no life in you.

The men on earth are given "blood" to drink (spirit) at this time, but it is "as the blood of a dead man"..Rev 16
This spirit is dead...demons...
And His angels (the fouls of the air) feed on the flesh of "men",

These two witnesses testify against this "God of the Earth" and convert 144,000 Jews to Jesus Christ before they are killed.....by Satan in this man - The Anti Christ

After this Christ and His Bride slay them with the Word of God
And New Jerusalam Comes down....Christ and His Bride, sit on the throne as the Son of David and the nations of the earth come to inquire of the Word and wisdom of God.
Like Solomon in the temple...for 1000 years with the devil chained, and the nations of earth blessed with peace from God.

Last edited:
SanDolphin61,

http://www.zionministry.com/babylon.html

Here is the link to the page............You can download some of the PDF's and I think this is one you can download.

Originally posted by TheVisitor
Truthseaker asked: What is "Happening Today"?

=======================

These two witnesses testify against this "God of the Earth" and convert 144,000 Jews to Jesus Christ before they are killed.....by Satan in this man - The Anti Christ
The two witnesses do not convert the 144,000..............
They are the firstfruits of God and no lie is found in there mouth. They don't need to be converted. Honestly I don't know where you are getting some of this stuff.

Where did you get that....Jehovah's witnesses?

The bible tells you 12,000 from each of the twelve tribes....of Israel.

12,000 X 12 = 144,000

These are sealed "after these things" Rev 7:1

After what things?

Rev. 6:12
And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

This is in the Great tribulation when God is returning to reveal himself to the Jews as Jesus Christ....

Zechariah 13:6
And one shall say unto him, What are these wounds in thine hands? Then he shall answer, Those with which I was wounded in the house of my friends.

vs 9:
......they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The LORD is my God.

Last edited:
SanDolphin

Your idea of Babylon you have received from them is a carnal denial of the spiritual types set forth in the bible.
----------------
"An Anglican bishop, Alexander Hislop, went ever further in his book ‘The Two Babylons’, which was published in 1916. He proposed there were two Babylons, one of which, he claimed, was Rome and/or the Vatican. In support of his contentious opinions, he offered reams of symbolic ‘proof’. The problem was, his ‘proof’ included symbolism from many former civilizations, including Egypt. Yet he was unable to explain why Egypt didn’t also fulfill the symbolism of the Babylon, which he proposed as the alternative to the Babylon spoken of in the Bible"
-------------
This is from the website you posted running down this book "The Two Babylons"

This kind of criticism is really weak, this guy wants to disprove the book, but only states he dosen't believe, or understand it....
His derogatory comments trying to "heighten" his criticism are in bold.
I don't support many books but this is one I do.
I recomend anyone wanting a better understanding of the scriptures to read "The Two Babylons"

The fact you would pick this book to critize, just sends chills down my spine....

Books to read:

"The Two Babylons"
"Foxes Book of Marytr's"
"50 years in the Church of Rome"
"An exposition of the Seven Church ages"

Last edited:
Where did you get that....Jehovah's witnesses?
I told you I am of no religious denomination...............Its in the Bible. Unless your going to explain this verse differently again.

12,000 X 12 = 144,000

Yes and God knew exactly how many there were from these twelve tribes.
Why?
Here's why:

Rev 14 1: And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred and fourty and four thousand, having his Fathers name written in their foreheads. 2: And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as a voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps: 3: And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four living creatures, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and fourty four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth. 4: These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb. 5: and in their mouth was found no lie: for they are without blemish before the throne of God.

SanDolphin

Son,
Your idea of Babylon you have received from them is a carnal denial of the spiritual types set forth in the bible.
And it's a weak argument at that.

I have no idea what you are talking about??? The website I posted has pictures of the ancient city of Babylon that Saddam Hussein has rebuilt 2/3d's of the way. They are in a PDF file and you can download the PDF.

----------------
"An Anglican bishop, Alexander Hislop, went ever further in his book ‘The Two Babylons’, which was published in 1916. He proposed there were two Babylons, one of which, he claimed, was Rome and/or the Vatican. In support of his contentious opinions, he offered reams of symbolic ‘proof’. The problem was, his ‘proof’ included symbolism from many former civilizations, including Egypt. Yet he was unable to explain why Egypt didn’t also fulfill the symbolism of the Babylon, which he proposed as the alternative to the Babylon spoken of in the Bible"
-------------
This is from the website you posted running down this book "The Two Babylons"

????? I wasn't recommending any book.......just pictures.

This kind of criticism is really weak, this guy wants to disprove the book, but only states he dosen't believe, or understand it....
His derogatory comments trying to "heighten" his criticism are in bold.
I don't support many books but this is one I do.
I recomend anyone wanting a better understanding of the scriptures to read "The Two Babylons"

Babylon is one place one city and it will be rebuilt according to scripture.
Rev 17 5: describes MYSTERY BABYLON
7: I will tell thee the mystery of the woman and of the beast that carrieth her.
8: The beast that thou sawest WAS and IS NOT NOW and shall ascend out of the BOTTOMLESS PIT.

Who IS NOT NOW ruled at the time the Apocalyptic John wrote this?? (Rome)
Who is the Beast that was??
The Beast that will be ( his identity?)Abbadon, Apollyon......Babylon will fall and then this king will come with great wrath for he knows his time is short and try to enforce the mark but after Babylon is utterly destroyed.........
18: And the woman, which thou sawest, is that great city which reigneth over the kings of the earth. (Babylon)
This is from the Bible, the Word. It's all there.

The fact you would pick this book to critize, just sends chills down my spine....
He criticized the book.........not me. However if you can refute the scripture that he discusses........by all means.
This is the website of a Jewish man from the tribe of Levi (pretty sure that is the tribe)
He criticizes a lot of things but not the Word of God.

"Foxes Book of Marytr's"
I have this book..............

Last edited:
----------
Babylon is one place one city and it will be rebuilt according to scripture.
============
Babylon is not a city in the bible - today, it is a church system.
That is a carnal interpretation of the scriptures
-----------

-----------
Rev 17 5: describes MYSTERY BABYLON
7: I will tell thee the mystery of the woman and of the beast that carrieth her.
==================
She is a mystery in Rev. 17, and a mystery no more in Rev 18...
Look for yourself...the mystery is revealed by the seventh angel to john, who is a type of the bride of Christ.
It is no more a mystery who the false church is - The Mother of the Abominations of the Earth.
----------

----------
8: The beast that thou sawest WAS and IS NOT NOW and shall ascend out of the BOTTOMLESS PIT.
==============
The city that siteth on seven hills.....ROME was that beast.
Pagan Rome was to become Papal Rome, The beast that was and is not and yet is.......Christianity "MERGED" with the Pagan idolitry of old Rome, in 325 at Nice, Rome and Killed 68 million who disagreed with the pope.
Thats why the Image to the beast in the last days is the United States and all the secular powers that will unite with all religions of the False prophet, during the days ahead under the Anti-Christ.
In Rev 13 "At first he was a lamb: meekness, freedom of speech, freedom of religion, and so forth; and then he received power and spoke with all the power the dragon had before it. What is it? What was the dragon? Rome.
----------

----------
The Beast that will be ( his identity?)Abbadon, Apollyon......Babylon will fall and then this king will come with great wrath for he knows his time is short and try to enforce the mark but after Babylon is utterly destroyed.........
=============
Apollyon and Wormwood, are translations for the same name.......Lucifer.
He and his angels are cast to the earth and inhabit those who have the mark of the beast...(like Cain, very religious but deceived).....All the world shall be deceived...except those who's names are written on the lambs book.
----------

----------
18: And the woman, which thou sawest, is that great city which reigneth over the kings of the earth. (Babylon)
This is from the Bible, the Word. It's all there.
===============
The Babylon that is destroyed is the Vatican, and those with her who represent this false church system.
She reigns over the kings of the earth....she has colected the weath of the world...for pennaces, pergatory, tithes and offerings.
She (This false christian church, made up of catholic, protestant, and independants with "their own ideas"....all together withstanding the message God has sent to them through a vindicated prophet, and after that, He come Himself as the revelation of the Son of Man from heaven) they reject His Word and close thier doors to Him. (Read the parable of "the seven women")
"She"is the one in Rev. 3 that puts Christ the Word out and He is knocking at the door to get back in. (The laodician church age)
She is the one that says: I sit as a Queen and have need of nothing.
But Christ says:.."you are blind, miserable, wretched, naked and knoweth it not."
Russia threw them out once......thats why they became communist.
We (the United States), knocked the walls of communism down, and now the old Harlot is back in there "fleecing" the Russian people again, and who let her back in...?
Some day soon they will burn her with fire.
The false church (babylon, in Rev 18) is the tree which grew to hold the fouls of the air.....A cage for every hatefull and unclean bird...a hold of devils....a bird cage in other words.....
God has these people so the demons can have a body to be sent to hell in.
The people who have the mark of the beast. The fouls feed on their flesh. Think spiritually here or you will miss it.
------------

------------
12,000 X 12 = 144,000
===============
I do not deny these are first- friuts, the Jews have not as yet received the gosphel of Jesus Christ...these will be the first.
The Jews WILL receive Jesus...144,000 of them will be sealed in their forehead - that's receiveing the revelation of Jesus Christ.
The same as we are doing here today....you either receive the seal of God in your forehead, when He comes to you, or you receive the mark of the beast (like Cain did) when you reject Him, and take another gosphel such as the creeds and traditions of men.
Rev 12:17 "And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ."
These are the Jews (those who have kept the comandments of God...Old Testement), who are receiving Jesus Christ..(have the testemony of Jesus Christ....)

The Gentiles are receiving their "Sealing" of the revelation of Jesus Christ in thier foreheads now.....
It's by the revelation of the Son of Man who has come today to call the names of His elect.
All but these elect will be deceived.
Unless you "eat" of the flesh of the Son of Man, and "drink" His blood, you will have no life in you.
Those who reject it, and deny Christ as the revealed Word in it's fullness today.....in the fullness of times, are marked in the forehead of their revelation with that revelation they receive....from the false church, and take the mark of the beast.
They are given the blood of a dead man to drink, and the fouls of the air come to feed on thier flesh....the flesh of men.
Thats what Babylon is....full of these who are marked for the pouring out of the wrath of God, having rejected the Word for their day....
----------

Last edited:
I said:
I believe the scriptures do say it is nessesary to be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ. The other way (father, son ,holy ghost) is a catholic mis-interpretation taking away from the Word of God.
Sandolpin asked:
Show me where it says this...........I have never seen this.

==============

Jesus said everything to the multitudes in parables.
He revealed these parables later to His elect, and said when they asked why.......He said: "It has been given to you to know the "mysteries of the kingdom of heaven", but unto them it has not been given."

Keeping this in mind.......Jesus said in Mathew 28:19
"Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost"

Notice He said the "name" in the singular sense, as opposed to a plural sense. This means there is ONE name that applies to all three of these "titles".......
It is a revelation from God ...what this name is.
He couldn't just come out and say it.

He then gives the "keys" to the kingdom to Peter.

"Unless you be born again", He said, "you shall in no wise "see" (understand), the kingdom of God"....
Because the carnal mind of man is at "eminity" with God.
It takes the Spirit of God in a man to disern the heavenly, spiritual truths that are hidden within His Words.

So Peter with the keys to the Kingdom, stands up on the day of pentecost in: Acts 2:36-38, and says:

"Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made the same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ. 37 Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do? 38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.'

You have to do this in order to receive the Holy Ghost, and then "See" the kingdom of heaven..understanding spiritual truths that lay in the scriptures.

The catholic church mixed paganism with cristianity when they compromised in the council of 325 a.d. at Nice, Rome and since then they have created a "trinity" doctrine that splits God into three seperate persons in the God-Head, instead of one God, performing in three offices, being the same person all the time.....

Their three person "trintity" doctrine is an adaption of pagan Romes poly-theism.....they worshiped many gods, and in the compromised reached at Nice, Rome, this made the pagans there happy, and brought them all together under one roof with the "christians".
"By teaching for doctrine the commandments of men, they make the Word of God of none-effect"
Then the church united with the Roman state....and created a monster, all in the name of "christianity"
Since they are not baptised correctly, they never recieve the gift of the Holy Ghost, and they never "see" the Word for what it is ....
They are set-up to receive carnal interpretations of the scriptures and they have not the Spirit to tell the difference.

Since then the protestants we have today have been formed by the "coming out" from catholism....first by Martin Luther's "protesting" against catholism in the 1500's in Germany,.....then John Wesley in the 1700's in England ect....
But they all today have gone back against the Word of God and joined together with the "Mother" church.

Most of them still kept the false method of baptism with the titles, and they have even changed it to say what the bible does not:
"they say "in the name of the Father, and the name of the Son, and the name of the Holy Ghost....

Making God into a pagan 3-god system.

You must see this revelation and be baptised into the body of Jesus Christ, by using the Name of Jesus Christ, or you have been baptised into the catholic church and paganism.

This is just the "tip" of the iceberg......this is what happened a long time ago, since then each "Church Age" with it's messinger had a message from God,. each one...Luther, Wesley, Pentecost...restoring back more truth in each age, adding to the revelation of the age before it.
That is how the demoninations were formed.
But when The Son of Man returns....that which was in part, shall be done away with.
The fullness of the Word has been revealed today.

Last edited:
Originally posted by TheVisitor [/B]

The interpretations you have given here are from men not from Gods word and if you can't prove it in God's word it is false...........there are many of the minor prophets who speak of the destruction of Babylon in the end times as well...............
The chapter of Revelations is the Testimony of Jesus Christ. This is not one time but from the beginning of time. In the beginning was the WORD and Christ was the WORD come in the flesh.

Please tell me how you reconcile this with the word of God not Mans....
Rome never ruled before and was very much the ruling Power at the time this book was written. Why would he say WHO IS NOT NOW.

=============
Apollyon and Wormwood, are translations for the same name.......Lucifer.
He and his angels are cast to the earth and inhabit those who have the mark of the beast...(like Cain, very religious but deceived).....All the world shall be deceived...except those who's names are written on the lambs book.
----------

No......they are not!!!! Wormwood is mentioned many times in the Bible and describes bitterness but when it is thrown on the water...... it is taken as the herb that it is which is poison and makes the water poison and those that drink of it will die or be made sick.

------------
12,000 X 12 = 144,000
===============
I do not deny these are first- friuts, the Jews have not as yet received the gosphel of Jesus Christ...these will be the first.
The Jews WILL receive Jesus...144,000 of them will be sealed in their forehead - that's receiveing the revelation of Jesus Christ.

The Jews have recieved the testimony of Jesus Christ.......Who do you think the Twelve Apostles were? Who did they teach?........and don't include Saul-Paul

Rev 12:17 "And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ."
These are the Jews (those who have kept the comandments of God...Old Testement), who are receiving Jesus Christ..(have the testemony of Jesus Christ....)

Revelation is the Testimony of Jesus Christ. From all time not just the end.
The woman clothed with the sun and the twelve stars who gives birth to a man child that will rule with an rod of iron and is taken up to Heaven.........Christ is the one taken up to heaven. She travailed with the birth of what?? Jesus life and death was the most single important moment for all. He fullfilled all the prophecy. It was fullfilled through him, He died for our sins...........the remnant were the Apostles who held the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Words in the bible are spiritually discerned and revealed.

Peter said, thou art the Christ.....
Jesus said, flesh and blood...(the human mind and spirit and it's ability to reason with the meaning of My Words) hath not revealed this to you., but my Father in heaven has revealed it....(Spiritual Revelation)

And upon this rock...(Spiritual Revelation) I will build my church, and the gates of hell... shall not prevail against it.

Last edited:
Even when this 'revealing' goes makes no logical sense and specifically goes against the Bible?

Jesus said, flesh and blood...(the human mind and spirit and it's ability to reason with the meaning of My Words)...

1) 'flesh and blood' would not include the spirit.
2) You talk about needing the 'ability to reason', but have demonstrated none.

hath not revealed this to you., but my Father in heaven has revealed it....(Spiritual Revelation)

So it comes down to a voice in your head telling you the 'meaning', and you not realizing that the voice is either nuts or lying.

And upon this rock...(Spiritual Revelation) I will build my church, and the gates of hell... shall not prevail against it.

I love how you randomly choose to read things as metaphors. Regardless, I don't see the point of the last part besides it meaning that reason and intelligence 'shall not prevail against' you contradictory view of the Bible and the world. In a word (or 2), close-minded.

Truthseaker said:
God "incarnated"...? Well... God lives in us.
================
Your missing what I said, ............this is not just the same Holy Spirit anointing that has fallen on mankind for the last two thousand years...no.
When the Son of Man is revealed from heaven.....(another dimension, "heavenly places in Christ Jesus", "the kingdom of heaven is in you", "God chose by the foolishness of preaching for the perfecting of the saints", "When He comes we shall be like Him", when that which is perfect is come, that which is in part shall be done away"........"In the days of the VOICE of the seventh angel (the seventh church age's messinger....in his days), the Mystery of God.......whats that.? Christ IN you the hope of glory.....not an anointing......THE FULLNESS of the Word of God revealed.......Jesus Christ in you, The Bride)

In these days, the mystery of God should be completed.....
The revelation of the Son of Man TODAY is the second coming promised in the scriptures......WE become the Word of God, the Bride of Christ.
The two become one, she becomes He, takes His name......
She is placed in power and authority of Heaven and Earth, She shares His throne with Him....."Heaven is my throne", and the "Earth is my footstool" remember...?
She has the connection to heaven restored back, as it was in Eden, God walks with Her in the"cool" of the evening,
She speaks the Words of Eternal life, The Bride.....

He that overcomes in the age......I will grant with him to sit with me IN MY THRONE........this is a domain, heaven, heavenly places even today.....
The Spirit and the Bride say come.

Truthseaker said:
But that doesn't mean that He won't come here as He said...
=======================
He is here,...... as He said.....
You just have too many pre-conceived ideas of how this was to be, which have been drawn from the scriptures by men down through the ages, when the revelation of the book, the seven sealed book, the bible, He himself.....Jesus Christ, was not to be revealed untill the last generation....the one that would need this "rapturing faith" for the translation.

She meets Him in the air......

1 Thessalonians 4:17 - Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord

Ephesians 2:2 - Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:

Luke 8:5 - A sower went out to sow his seed: and as he sowed, some fell by the way side; and it was trodden down, and the fowls of the air devoured it

Mark 4:32 - But when it is sown, it groweth up, and becometh greater than all herbs, and shooteth out great branches; so that the fowls of the air may lodge under the shadow of it.

Revelation 9:2 - And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.

Revelation 16:17 - And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.

Things are not always as they seem........not always as you thought they would be.

But God does keep His Word, and it shall bring about that which He purposed it to do.

Last edited:
Rev. 19:5
And a voice came out of the throne, saying, Praise our God, all ye his servants, and ye that fear him, both small and great. 6 And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth. 7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.

Rev.19:9
And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.

This is the Bride......TODAY.
What is she eating...?, or partaking of in this "wedding supper"

The "true sayings of God.
The Word of God, revealed to her, by the Son of Man....

"In That Day, unless you eat the flesh(Word) and drink the blood(Spirit), of the Son of Man, you'll have no life IN you...
He said: My flesh, is meat indeed, and My blood is drink indeed.

Now...... lets look at the False Bride at this time.

What is she "eating", and "drinking".......?

And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God; 18 That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men

Here, the "fouls" of the air.....are called to feed on the "flesh" of men.

3 And the second angel poured out his vial upon the sea; and it became as the blood of a dead man: and every living soul died in the sea. 4 And the third angel poured out his vial upon the rivers and fountains of waters; and they became blood. 5 And I heard the angel of the waters say, Thou art righteous, O Lord, which art, and wast, and shalt be, because thou hast judged thus. 6 For they have shed the blood of saints and prophets, and thou hast given them blood to drink; for they are worthy

Flesh in the scriptures also means words.....the words of man be a lie, and the Word of God be found true.

She is given to drink of the wrath of God, the waters are turned to blood, as the blood of a dead man.

Blood in the scriptures also means "spirit".....the life is in the blood.

Jesus said of them in His day...."they are everyone dead", and "let the dead bury their dead"......
Dead means eternaly seperated from God.....those who die in God, only sleepeth.

6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they (the two witnesses) should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.....(this is during the tribulation....there are only 3 and 1/2 of tribulation, not seven as the denominations have falsely "divined" from the scriptures. The first 3 and 1/2 years of the time in Daniels "seventy weeks" WERE ALREADY LIVED OUT IN THE FIRST MINISTRY OF JESUS CHRIST.)

7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, 8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.

When the Bride receives authority of this domain, the devil is cast out....Michael and his angels here are Christ and His Bride, in theophany form.

He is Here now.....IN His Bride.....
When We go up, sort to speak.....the dragon and his angels are cast out.

"When" we overcome, we are granted to sit with Jesus in His throne...
There is both a literal and spiritual side to the scriptures.

9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. 10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death. 12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

They overcame him by "The blood of the Lamb",..... the blood of the Son of Man, revealed to us in this day........who was worthy to take the book and open the seals...? the bloody Lamb....
..."and , the word of their testimony."
The word is the "Flesh" of the Son of man.

Rev. 5:2 And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof?

Rev. 5:6 And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth. 7 And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne.

Last edited:

Peter said, thou art the Christ.....
Jesus said, flesh and blood...(the human mind and spirit and it's ability to reason with the meaning of My Words) hath not revealed this to you., but my Father in heaven has revealed it....(Spiritual Revelation)

I hope you are quoting this to yourself..........

Back