America in the bible

"For false Christs and false prophets will arise and will show great signs and wonders, so as to mislead, if possible, even the elect

[[[[[[[[[[[[ ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

This says false "Christs"............Christ means anointed,
These are false anointed ones....
False on the inside, as the pharasee's were, but flush with the "fruits"of the spirit on display on the outside.

False anointed ones,.......with the true spirit of God anointing them from the outside...to do signs (speak in tongues, healings, miracles) , but false.....of their father the devil, Jesus said, on the inside.

The rain(holy spirit) falls on the just and unjust alike.
They both get the benifits of the same rain.
False christs(plural) - False prophets(plural).......

The Baptist say..................Christ is here, we are the way......
The Catholic's say - ...........Christ is here...we are the way....
False prophets.
Prophet means preacher.

Believe them not, they are those spoken of with names of blasphamy on thier foreheads (revelation)......
Blasphemous names....Catholic, Baptist, Methodist, Pentecostal.

These claim to be christ's..but believe false creeds and doctrines not of the Word. The bride is to be pegnated by the Word, and produce Christ....These are pregnated with mans word which is a lie, mixed with truth, an abomination.
The Baptist church produces more Baptists, the Catholic, more Catholics...ect..

This has in the past been a great mystery....no more.
The man of sin has been revealed in this day, by the revelation of the Son of man.

This is one of the "mysteries of the kingdom", ....the mystery of the "False Anointed Ones"

Last edited:
TheVisitor,

You didn't explain verse 23...:

Matthew 24:23
" 23 "Then if anyone says to you, 'Behold, here is the Christ,' or 'There He is,' do not believe him. "

TheVisitor,

You didn't explain verse 23...:

Matthew 24:23
" 23 "Then if anyone says to you, 'Behold, here is the Christ,' or 'There He is,' do not believe him. "

------------------------------

This says false "Christs"............Christ means anointed,
These are false anointed ones....
False on the inside, as the pharasee's were, but flush with the "fruits"of the spirit on display on the outside.
False anointed ones,.......with the true spirit of God anointing them from the outside...to do signs (speak in tongues, healings, miracles) , but false.....of their father the devil, Jesus said, on the inside.
The rain(holy spirit) falls on the just and unjust alike.
They both get the benifits of the same rain.
False christs(plural) - False prophets(plural).......
The Baptist say..................Christ is here, we are the way......
The Catholic's say - ...........Christ is here...we are the way....

They say "Lo here is "christ" there is "christ"....NOT here is Jesus, there is Jesus.

There are not saying, beware the Son of Man cometh.... but false christ's - these are false anointed ones....And I've explained in detail above what they are.
These are anti-christ, because they are anti-word, they mix their creeds and doctrine with his word.......
What does the bible say will happen to those who add to, or take away from the Word.....

Jesus is promised to come today as the "Son of Man" revealed from heaven, and Jesus Christ is the Word.....

Read the scriptures.

Yeah... but you yourself said:

The real Christ is Here now, as the Son of Man being revealed from heaven.....
Jesus is not here yet. The real Christ is not here now.

The Son of Man this day is revealed from heaven, not a physical man here on the earth.......That is not promised....

Jesus said: unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his Blood, you'll have no life in you.
Wherever the carcass is there will the eagles(that's God's little ones) be gathered together........feasting on the Word.....
The revelation (making know) of the Son of Man (The Full revealed Word) nessesary to be restored in this day.

He promised this:

Matthew 16:27 - For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.

Matthew 24:30 - And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

Matthew 24:37 - But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Matthew 24:44 - Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.

Luke 11:30 - For as Jonas was a sign unto the Ninevites, so shall also the Son of man be to this generation.

Luke 12:40 - Be ye therefore ready also: for the Son of man cometh at an hour when ye think not.

Luke 17:26 - And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.

Luke 17:30 - Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

John 6:27 - Labour not for the meat which perisheth, but for that meat which endureth unto everlasting life, which the Son of man shall give unto you: for him hath God the Father sealed.

John 6:53 - Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.

Revelation 1:13 - And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.

Rev 14:14 - And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle.

Revelation 10:1- And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow was upon his head, and his face was as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire:

Revelation 18:4 - 4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

Not a physical man? You mean, He won't come here physically? This still seem a little bit false teaching... Ummm... have to think very carefully about that one...:confused:

The kingdom of heaven is in you.....

The Son of Man is revealed from "heaven"

Jesus is the Word, Untill now, he has been revealed in part, and known in part......

When the Son of Man is revealed....today, He (The Word ) shall be revealed in full, and made known in full.
This is the fullness of times.

Read Rev 10:1-7.......this happened / and is happening now.

Rev. 10:7 But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.

What is the "mystery of God".....?
Christ in you, the hope of glory.

By the Son of Man being revealed in His fulness from heaven, the Bride of Christ on the earth becomes the incarnation of Jesus Christ by uniting with that Word.......

This wasn't posible untill now.....The Bride and Bridegroom become one as any man and His wife become one.

Flesh of His flesh, bone of His bone.......When He appears, WE SHALL BE LIKE HIM.

He comes to be glorified IN His saints....

Last edited:
Originally posted by TruthSeeker

"9 After these things I looked, and behold, a great multitude which no one could count, from every nation and all tribes and peoples and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed in white robes, and palm branches were in their hands;
10 and they cry out with a loud voice, saying, "Salvation to our God who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb."

Truthseeker you are right about this............
Also verse 13 and 14 goes on to explain this multitude: 13: And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they? 14: And I said unto him, Sir thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.:)

Not a physical man? You mean, He won't come here physically? This still seem a little bit false teaching... Ummm... have to think very carefully about that one...:confused:

Go to your Strongs to look at this........also you might find the Mystery, Babylon The Harlot a lot more revealing in the Greek since it states a Greek word describing secret rites.

Last edited:
TheVisitor,

The only thing I don't agree with you is that something is needed to be done by us (or at least, that's the message I'm understanding). If something has to be done, what is it?

SanDolphin61,

Talk more about those secret rites... :)
And if you can, talk about that passage in Luke that says "The Kingdom of Heavens is within you". I tried to study in greek, but it is not that easy... :p

SanDolphin61,

Talk more about those secret rites... :)
And if you can, talk about that passage in Luke that says "The Kingdom of Heavens is within you". I tried to study in greek, but it is not that easy... :p

Here are some really good on-line links for Strongs: The first one you can go word by word......just click on the word and it will show you the meaning. The second link is for a specific word it looks it up for you.

http://www.sacrednamebible.com/kjvstrongs/index2.htm
http://www.eliyah.com/lexicon.html

The word Mystery is explained in this way:
"mystery" (through the idea of silence imposed by initiation into religious rites):--mystery. I will get back to you on the Luke passage as I am in a deep study of Rev in the Greek right now...........
:)

The Greek is pretty close here except for the word within (should be in the midst of or among) Luke 17:21 He is saying that he is the Kingdom of Heaven ..........he is talking to the Pharisees and they are demanding to know where this Kingdom is. He is the Kingdom. Hope this is the right verse.

Last edited:
Opposition makes us stronger, adversity is our teacher, and God is giving His people a "crash course" in this the last days.
We are to be brought into His image and He knows what we have need of.
"It's the spirit that quickeneth, the flesh profiteth nothing."

Heb:5:8..."Though he were a Son, yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered"
The greater the adversary the greater the God in you has to have pre-eminance to overcome .
Satan is a good adversary, God knew what we had need of, to get us where we need to be.

When the enemy comes in like a flood, the spirit of the Lord raises up a standard against it.
We must put on the whole armor of God...

Ephesians 6:13 - Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

This is that "evil day" spoke of to come...
Everyone but the elect in this day will be decived.

Rev. 3:21 "To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

We have many things we are supposed to do...Overcome for one
Study to show thyself approved...for another

What you are saying is the basis for justifcation...that is basic Baptist doctrine. That was Luther's message 400 years ago, God used Wesley to bring sanctifcation back, 200 years ago.
Pentecostals received the restoration of the gifts 100 years ago, and today with the revelation of the Son of Man, the fullness of the Word has been restored.

Justifcation is Faith...to that add virture, to virture, knowledge, to your knowledge, temperance,to temperance, patience,to your patience, brotherly kindness,and to brotherley kindness, charity which is divine love.(2 Pet.1:5)

2 Pet. 1:8-11
"For if these things be in you, and abound, they make you that ye shall neither be barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ. 9 But he that lacketh these things is blind, and cannot see afar off, and hath forgotten that he was purged from his old sins. 10 Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall: 11 For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ".

Last edited:
The Greek is OK, but the meaning of the mysteries are spiritually diserned.
The Word of God is two things in the .....Greek.
The "Rehma", is the letter of the Word, and the "Logos" is the life or true meaning of the Word.

It is a useful tool, but theologians were arguing over greek words two thousand years ago. Each word even in the greek can have multiple meanings.

The Word is of no private interpretation, God who wrote the Word is the only one who can properly interpret its true meaning.
This happens when He is revealed from heaven with the book open.....

--Unless you eat the flesh, and drink the blood of the Son of man..(Word and Spirit) ....

--In that day they will worship in spirit and truth....

--They will all be taught of God...

--Rev 19...Blessed are they who are called to the wedding supper of the Lamb (The Son of man) has the book open Rev10:1,..these are the true sayings of God.

--The words of a rightous man are as the fruit of the tree of life....

--The Bloody Lamb is the only one found worthy to open the book --When the Son of Man Is revealed from heaven, he has the little book in Rev 10:1-7 open.

This book is the entire revelation of Jesus Christ, the Seven sealed book
There have been seven messingers with seven messages from God, (stars, candlesticks)...The Son of Man is "in their midst".
He is the fullness.
He is God, we are his attributes.
We were a "part" of Him, before the foundation of the world.
Thats why our "names" are in His book.
The book is Him. It is the Bible. He comes as the fulness of the book, Revealed.
His elect can't be decieved, for in them lies the one who wrote it.
The only one who can interpret it for what it is.
The Son of Man comes with His holy angels, messingers..(stars).
All seven parts are revealed, all seven ages are over.
It is Done. He is Now being revealed from heaven.
To become one with His Bride.

Last edited:
Originally posted by TheVisitor
The Greek is OK, but the meaning of the mysteries are spiritually diserned.
The Word of God is two things in the .....Greek.
The "Rehma", is the letter of the Word, and the "Logos" is the life or true meaning of the Word.

The Greek is what Revelations was originally written in and many things were flat out not put in the English or a totally different word was used. Yes and in English it is the Letter of the Law or the "LIVING WORD."

It is a useful tool, but theologians were arguing over greek words two thousand years ago. Each word even in the greek can have multiple meanings.
I am not a theologian and if you think every Greek word has two totally different meanings you haven't studied it. I will be studying Ezekiel tonight in Hebrew if you would like to discount that as well........

The Word is of no private interpretation, God who wrote the Word is the only one who can properly interpret its true meaning.

No it is of no private interpretation which you seem to be doing a lot of. There are quite a few things you have said that are outright lies or your own interpretation. The LIVING WORD is the TRUTH.

Originally posted by SanDolphin61
The Greek is what Revelations was originally written in and many things were flat out not put in the English or a totally different word was used. Yes and in English it is the Letter of the Law or the "LIVING WORD."

I am not a theologian and if you think every Greek word has two totally different meanings you haven't studied it. I will be studying Ezekiel tonight in Hebrew if you would like to discount that as well........

No it is of no private interpretation which you seem to be doing a lot of. There are quite a few things you have said that are outright lies or your own interpretation. The LIVING WORD is the TRUTH.
Amen to that. He will no doubt respond with more lines of scriptures that have absolutely no relevancy.

posted by SanDolphin61

No it is of no private interpretation which you seem to be doing a lot of. There are quite a few things you have said that are outright lies or your own interpretation. The LIVING WORD is the TRUTH

==========================

If I quote a scripture, you say the're only "meaningless verses", and if I put it into my own words to explain it to you, you say I've twisted it's meaning.......

Exactly what part are you "having trouble " with ....?
I will be glad to explain myself in greater detail if it will help you.
First read this..

" Let a man so account of us, as of the ministers of Christ, and stewards of the mysteries of God."

And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables? He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.

"All these things spake Jesus unto the multitude in parables; and without a parable spake he not unto them: That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying, I will open my mouth in parables; I will utter things which have been kept secret from the foundation of the world"

If however, this is only for the sake of trying to find fault, I will give you the same answer Jesus did:

"Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand. And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive: For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them."

Last edited:
Originally posted by SanDolphin61
The LIVING WORD is the TRUTH.

Words only "live" in our heads dude, as it is our heads that bring them to life. Not everyone's head contains the same words you know. Sure, the bible says mostly the same words depending on the version, but by the definition of subjectivity.. it is FACT the while the same word can be in both of our heads, it near impossible for it really to "mean" the same thing to both of us.

I believe this simple reasoning is demonstrative or why a god(s)would have made a poor choice by using a book to attempt to communicate his message. Hehe, yeah, I'll trust people like "thevistor" to interpret it. :rolleyes:

On that note, how is it that you bible thumpers feel qualified to know that "the word" is even in the bible. I mean, if it is the "living word" how is it that I could get sense of it from reading it. I'm doomed to misinterpret it right? In that case, why bother even reading it? Why not just be a good person and learn to forgive yourself rather than depending on a dead guy and an invisible sadist in the sky for your mental health?

*shrug*

Please, continue with your delusions now. Buh bye. :)

TheVisitor,

Whoever is filled with the Holy Spirit understands His parables. We are filled with it, so we understand it. You are not alone in that. However, if you don't rely in the Holy Spirit to teach you the meaning of the parable, you might get a "private interpretation" as SanDolphin61 pointed out, because you are relying in your own understanding.

If I quote a scripture, you say the're only "meaningless verses", and if I put it into my own words to explain it to you, you say I've twisted it's meaning.......

You are confused. I disagreed with your interpretation of the Apocalypse (and I still do) and there were a few things you said about the Great Tribulation that was a lie. You have insinuated......(I'm taking a crash course in the Bible) ( Greek's OK you guessed but God had to reveal the word (no kidding)) What makes you think that God didn't lead me there? ( remarks about how you are the only person here who has had anything revealed to them and most assuredly I couldn't have or anyone else for that matter.) ............. your the only sprig on that vine.

scriptural lecture on why I and others are blind shortened for brevity

If however, this is only for the sake of trying to find fault, I will give you the same answer Jesus did:

We are to test all spirits............
If you prophecy a lie and I know the TRUTH I will reveal it. I don't care how much knowledge you have or who you are.:bugeye:

Back