Votes: 6 10.7%
  • No, It is Murder

Votes: 10 17.9%
  • No, (Other Reason)

Votes: 5 8.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we are inherently flawed, then this means we have been made so, by God Himself. It is thus unfair that we would have to pay for whatever wrong we do because of this inherent flaw.

The whole purpose of the flaw is so we can know (experience) good and evil, so no, its not unfair, we actually need the respective consequences to be able to tell the difference.

Because if there is a wrong, then the possibility of a right exists.

What great, fulfilling things do you plan to accomplish in this life by running and jumping?

Also, plenty of moms could outrun and outjump you. They don't amputate your legs during childbirth.

What great fulfilling things would I accomplish by having a child I utterly don't want, and would probably hate for the rest of my life?

I didn't say having a child made you unable to run or jump. I'm referring to the fact that carrying a child kinda of messes up your abdominal wall, which would make your movements awkward for a while. Of course, you can get it back (the MMA fighter Rosi Sexton comes to mind here) but I don't want to have to do that.

Sorry. I care more about my ability to precision-jump on to a narrow wall, than I care about a so-called 'child'. I don't owe that glob of gelatine anything. My body, my core muscles, and I like 'em just the way they are. Suck my western selfishness, motherfucker.

What great fulfilling things would I accomplish by having a child I utterly don't want, and would probably hate for the rest of my life?

I didn't say having a child made you unable to run or jump. I'm referring to the fact that carrying a child kinda of messes up your abdominal wall, which would make your movements awkward for a while. Of course, you can get it back (the MMA fighter Rosi Sexton comes to mind here) but I don't want to have to do that.

Sorry. I care more about my ability to precision-jump on to a narrow wall, than I care about a so-called 'child'. I don't owe that glob of gelatine anything. My body, my core muscles, and I like 'em just the way they are. Suck my western selfishness, motherfucker.

yes, we all do suck it up every day. thanks.

Oh poor thing. You're so badly affected by my decision to have an abortion if I ever got pregnant. My hypothetical 'crime'. Poor baby. I've done you a terrible wrong.

She's projecting. So far she's the only one here who has committed what she calls a 'crime' (with god on her side no less:rolleyes:).

So were other women say they aborted she is saying she's a murderous criminal, did wrong by killing another human being.

Oh poor thing. You're so badly affected by my decision to have an abortion if I ever got pregnant. My hypothetical 'crime'. Poor baby. I've done you a terrible wrong.

You refering to your western selfishness.

In general, what people do matters more than they think it does. That goes for everybody.

She's projecting. So far she's the only one here who has committed what she calls a 'crime' (with god on her side no less:rolleyes:).

So were other women say they aborted she is saying she's a murderous criminal, did wrong by killing another human being.

I didn't know about god when I had an abortion. I knew about the premise of course.

It was actually the mental and emotional conflict I experienced regarding it that got me questioning the existence of god.

The way I see it, my unborn child saved my life. A martyr.

Its ironic and tragic.

I didn't know about god when I had an abortion. I knew about the premise of course.

It was actually the mental and emotional conflict I experienced regarding it that got me questioning the existence of god.

Why is selfishness particularly 'western'?

How did your abortion lead to questioning the existence god?

The way I see it, my unborn child saved my life. A martyr.

Its ironic and tragic.

Many women who have an abortion because they didn't want nor were prepared for a child would say that having the abortion 'saved their life' without the sentiment having anything to do with religion or god.

You referring to your western selfishness.

In general, what people do matters more than they think it does. That goes for everybody.

I was being SARCASTIC. I wasn't genuinely calling myself selfish for the choice to have an abortion if I needed one.

The whole purpose of the flaw is so we can know (experience) good and evil, so no, its not unfair...

Does God create everbody equally flawed... an if so... what acounts for som people overcomin ther God givin flaw quicker than others.???

So out of curiousity, do you consider the decision to have an abortion selfish?

Not. Even. Remotely.

I would no more call a girl/woman selfish for having an abortion, than I would call her selfish for taking a painkiller when she has a headache or choosing what mineral supplements she takes if she wants some. IT'S HER FUCKING BODY.

Not. Even. Remotely.

I would no more call a girl/woman selfish for having an abortion, than I would call her selfish for taking a painkiller when she has a headache or choosing what mineral supplements she takes if she wants some. IT'S HER FUCKING BODY.

So humanity is a disease now?

We can do without the profanity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back