Votes: 6 10.7%
  • No, It is Murder

Votes: 10 17.9%
  • No, (Other Reason)

Votes: 5 8.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is ther anythang you do thats "right" an yet it makes you un-hapy.???
yeah, plenty. try being celibate for 8 years.

Frankly, I think that the unhappiness you felt about being celibate had little or nothing to do with celibacy itself, but much more with the fact that prior to taking up celibacy, you have killed someone.

A righteous person simply cannot feel at peace if they kill someone because that person was somehow in their way.

Frankly, I think that the unhappiness you felt about being celibate had little or nothing to do with celibacy itself, but much more with the fact that prior to taking up celibacy, you have killed someone.

A righteous person simply cannot feel at peace if they kill someone because that person was somehow in their way.

no. i can honestly say that i have reconciled my feelings regarding the abortion

but, i've always wanted to be married, and to have a very special bond with a man. i just didn't think it was in the cards for me for some reason, and i was very sad about that. i was lonely.

In order to witness this perfect truth, love, freedom and peace, I imagine one would have to obtain some qualifications, and that without those qualifications one would simply be unable to witness them.

So for those without such qualification, there would be no issue about wanting or not wanting to have part in that perfect existence, since without the qualification, they wouldn't have a correct understanding of what that perfection is to begin with.

You seem to think though that such qualification is not necessary, and that everyone, already in their current state, is capable of correctly understanding and witnessing perfection, but still is able to decide either for it or against it.
I think this is an absurd position, as it implies that (some) persons are evil or insane or corrupted by nature - ie. that they were already made evil, insane or corrupted. Because only an inherently evil, insane or otherwise corrupted being could witness perfection and not opt for it.

my relationship with god, spiritual experiences, and life experiences are my qualifiers. supplemented by the bible and other things. we are inherently flawed it's true. but even just the realization of that changes your perception.

lolcake @ viscerals comment

if you miscarried its your body sayin it doesnt want that parasite inside it simple as that you didnt kill anything. nature took its corse.. ever think that when the sperm and egg met when the sperm got inside the egg it died. or the egg died.. or they both died?

actually they are all people you form a social network with.

To relegate "personhood" to such an array is quite narrow, given that the centre of it is one's self ...

I didn't say anyone who doesn't know me is not a person.

Madonna is a person. Nelson Mandela is a person.

A fucking embryo is not a person, and should one ever grow in me, it shall be quickly removed.

I have a question for pro-choicers. Why have an abortion? Let's leave out the 'rape' scenario. Let's say two consenting adults have intercourse. The women is accidently impregnated. Why should she have an aborton?

I have a question for pro-choicers. Why have an abortion? Let's leave out the 'rape' scenario. Let's say two consenting adults have intercourse. The women is accidently impregnated. Why should she have an aborton?

She shudnt unless she wants to for what ever reason she may have.!!!

Origionaly posted by cluelusshusbund
But didnt you know that choosin to do the right thang an be celibate... woud lead to grater happyness than choosin to do the rong thang.??? ”

it was the right thing in my case, but i can't say i was happy about it. am i better off for my decision now? yes.

In other words "yes"... you chose to do what you thout woud lead to grater happyness.!!!

Didnt you choose to get an aborton for selfish reasons... for peace of mind/grater happyness.???

we are inherently flawed it's true.

If we are inherently flawed, then this means we have been made so, by God Himself. It is thus unfair that we would have to pay for whatever wrong we do because of this inherent flaw.

but even just the realization of that changes your perception.

How?

Castor oil, is supposedly supposed to work, for a self induced miscarriage, weather this is true i have no clue and doubt it but i did read something about that a few years ago, i wouldn't recommend it though.

Because I don't want the fucking thing growing in me.

My body is my machine for running and jumping with. It is not a fucking baby-maker.

Nobody accidentally gets pregnant, unless of course, they don't know where babies come from yet.

Origionaly posted by cluelusshusbund
But didnt you know that choosin to do the right thang an be celibate... woud lead to grater happyness than choosin to do the rong thang.??? ”

I felt like, based on my circumstances, experience, and knowledge, I didn't really have a choice. I wasn't happy being alone, and would not have been happy with a relationship that was not my ideal. And I didn't think the ideal was in the cards. I gave up on happiness entirely. It just wasn't a consideration.

In other words "yes"... you chose to do what you thout woud lead to grater happyness.!!!

Didnt you choose to get an aborton for selfish reasons... for peace of mind/grater happyness.???

No, to avoid shame. I never expected to be happy about it, and did not expect the conflicting feelings I did have after.

Because I don't want the fucking thing growing in me.

My body is my machine for running and jumping with. It is not a fucking baby-maker.

What great, fulfilling things do you plan to accomplish in this life by running and jumping?

Also, plenty of moms could outrun and outjump you. They don't amputate your legs during childbirth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back