A solution to child rape

What they are doing is Jihad. Whilst we sit comfortably at our computers, they're dying to stop foreign intervention in our sands.

And the government and ulema is rehabilitating them because?:rolleyes:

Not sure.

Anyway, back to finding solutions to child rape...

If I'm not mistaken abused children become abusers, so I think it should be treated as a mental aberrance and such people should be kept under medical supervision.

If I'm not mistaken abused children become abusers, so I think it should be treated as a mental aberrance and such people should be kept under medical supervision.

I think we could save money by divorcing their head from the rest of their body. Being abused is certainly a horrible thing, but we have more control than to simply turn that experience into raping others. You must have more self-control and power than that.

I think we could save money by divorcing their head from the rest of their body. Being abused is certainly a horrible thing, but we have more control than to simply turn that experience into raping others. You must have more self-control and power than that.

I would not presume to judge the effects of abuse and what it does to a child. Its beyond my understanding. However, I would like to be able to protect them and others from the results of it.

I would not presume to judge the effects of abuse and what it does to a child. Its beyond my understanding. However, I would like to be able to protect them and others from the results of it.

Assuming there is a defined correlation between rape cases and explicit accounts of abuse, of course. Still, though...abuse is not so bad as to drive people to rape and murder others.

I suppose it depends on the severity of the abuse, although I'm still not sold on that idea.

Assuming there is a defined correlation between rape cases and explicit accounts of abuse, of course. Still, though...abuse is not so bad as to drive people to rape and murder others.

I suppose it depends on the severity of the abuse, although I'm still not sold on that idea.

I don't know if all pedophiles are abused; I'm sure some are just wired wrong. If so, is it a matter of choice? Or like any other physical or biological aberration is it a matter for treatment?

I don't know enough to be able to draw a conclusion. If a child is murdered I would support a death sentence. But otherwise, I would want them to be institutionalised or chemically castrated.

I don't know if all pedophiles are abused; I'm sure some are just wired wrong. If so, is it a matter of choice? Or like any other physical or biological aberration is it a matter for treatment?

Are you implying the genetic inheritance of urges to rape and abuse? What's new.

I don't know enough to be able to draw a conclusion. If a child is murdered I would support a death sentence. But otherwise, I would want them to be institutionalised or chemically castrated.

What?! Chemical castration? That's much worse than death.

Just when I thought you were beginning to make sense.

Are you implying the genetic inheritance of urges to rape and abuse? What's new.

Do you know any different?

What?! Chemical castration? That's much worse than death.

Just when I thought you were beginning to make sense.

Why is hormonal suppression worse than death?

Do you know any different?

You're making the claims, bub. There's a lot of flash in your posts, but not very much substance. At least, for this topic, anyway.

Why is hormonal suppression worse than death?

It's more than "hormonal suppression"; it's a loss of manhood. It's the worst type of torture. You'd have to have a package to truly understand. Many would rather die than live a terrible life.

You're making the claims, bub. There's a lot of flash in your posts, but not very much substance. At least, for this topic, anyway.

So you think raping children is a choice?

It's more than "hormonal suppression"; it's a loss of manhood. It's the worst type of torture. You'd have to have a package to truly understand. Many would rather die than live a terrible life.

Do pedophiles have a normal sexual life? I don't care about a "manhood" that targets kids. Sucks to be them, I suppose.

So you think raping children is a choice?

An emphatic yes.

Do pedophiles have a normal sexual life? I don't care about a "manhood" that targets kids. Sucks to be them, I suppose.

Exactly. So instead of chopping off their genitals, we should just kill them. It's easier for us, and better for them.

Back