A solution to child rape

And yet the actual behavior looks like that of a sadistic goon. It even works the same.

Isn't it incredible how you wish to defend criminals? Let me guess: murderers should, when they receive an impulse, murder puppies.

MetaKron, when those urges affect others, traumatize others, why should they not be punished? Ever heard the saying "your right to swing your fist ends where it hits my nose"? Pedophiles hurt other people, they deserve to be punished.

Isn't it incredible how you wish to defend criminals? Let me guess: murderers should, when they receive an impulse, murder puppies.

MetaKron, when those urges affect others, traumatize others, why should they not be punished? Ever heard the saying "your right to swing your fist ends where it hits my nose"? Pedophiles hurt other people, they deserve to be punished.

Society deserves a treatment that actually reduces the harm caused by the problem.

Um.......no.......:confused:

Yes. I remember when suicide bombings were quite common in Beirut. There's that famous one that looked just like the bombing of the federal building in OKC, that killed a lot of U.S. Marines who were sleeping in their barracks.

Society deserves a treatment that actually reduces the harm caused by the problem.

As the treatment I suggested does, and very well too. And it'll reduce lots more harm, like robbery and murder, etc.

And you say a world like the one I proposed is bad.......let's be glad we don't live in yours. A police force that can't do a thing, people raping children and not being convicted....and people having sex with animals. Not a fun world to live in.

As the treatment I suggested does, and very well too. And it'll reduce lots more harm, like robbery and murder, etc.

And you say a world like the one I proposed is bad.......let's be glad we don't live in yours. A police force that can't do a thing, people raping children and not being convicted....and people having sex with animals. Not a fun world to live in.

The treatment that you suggest doesn't work at all, not on Earth, Mars, or the Jovian Republic.

Yes. I remember when suicide bombings were quite common in Beirut. There's that famous one that looked just like the bombing of the federal building in OKC, that killed a lot of U.S. Marines who were sleeping in their barracks.

Yes, sure, you said "exploding people", not suicide bombers. Luckily, I would say suicide bombings in Lebanon are quite low and in Syria are near non-existent, and as for the crime rate, not even comparable to the US.

The treatment that you suggest doesn't work at all, not on Earth, Mars, or the Jovian Republic.

It would work well, I think, to reduce crime considerably. And as if yours would? Why would a pedophile WANT to do an animal? As Orleander said, you first need to confirm that pedophiles would agree to such a strange idea as yours.

Yes, sure, you said "exploding people", not suicide bombers. Luckily, I would say suicide bombings in Lebanon are quite low and in Syria are near non-existent, and as for the crime rate, not even comparable to the US.

Whatever. You have named as your examples of effective law enforcement nations which are among the major suppliers of terrorists and their equipment, and which use torture on innocent people.

It would work well, I think, to reduce crime considerably. And as if yours would? Why would a pedophile WANT to do an animal? As Orleander said, you first need to confirm that pedophiles would agree to such a strange idea as yours.

We're just going to have to try.

Please explain, I don't understand.

You aren't even attempting take demographics into account (age of the population, economic class).

And here is another example of a post hoc fallacy: "The cheerleaders wore blue ribbons in their hair, and the team one the game! The cheerleaders should always wear blue ribbons, so the team will always win!"

Whatever. You have named as your examples of effective law enforcement nations which are among the major suppliers of terrorists and their equipment, and which use torture on innocent people.

Have I? And what would those nations be? The United States has a high crime rate....but supports and equips terrorists. Therefore, you are wrong by that very statement.

The red ones, with the exception of America and Africa (poverty being the sole reason), generally have low crime rates.

And I'm pretty sure that the US (as in every state) doesn't allow capital punishment. That itself makes the map a little unreliable.

So people are unsafe in Europe than in the ME :p?

You aren't even attempting take demographics into account (age of the population, economic class).

And here is another example of a post hoc fallacy: "The cheerleaders wore blue ribbons in their hair, and the team one the game! The cheerleaders should always wear blue ribbons, so the team will always win!"

Well, speaking for the US, the "demographics" still are within the boundaries of an effective police force.

And I don't get the corrolation between cheerleaders and criminals.

So people are unsafe in Europe than in the ME :p?

I wonder how secure Europe would be if they were under occupation and division for land (topics which have nothing to do with capital punishment). Besides, Europe's crime rates aren't as low as advertised.

Back