Womens Rights.!!!

Shoud adult women have the right to go topless anyplace a man can.???

• Yes

• No

• Only if descretely feedin a baby

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sure there are some Arab men who would "die of heart attacks" if women did not wear hijab. That is not a good reason for women to wear it. To put it bluntly, that's their problem.

so you are comfortable with men dying of heart attacks as a result of this inadequate action?

cluelusshusband...you are confusing me too much, I am lost who is shirtless and who is not shirtless and who looks like a woman and looks like a man.

The underlying principle is simple:

1) never to expose in public the lower part of the body (genitalia)
2) not to expose top portion of the body for both men and women. However if it is very hot: woman can wear bikini top with a skirt and a man can be topless
3) In the park: men can be topless and women can have a bikini top.
4) In the event of a man having characteristics of a woman, he should not be topless.
In the event of a woman having characteristics of a man, she should not be topless, either.

These are the underlying rules.

cluelusshusband...you are confusing me too much, I am lost who is shirtless and who is not shirtless and who looks like a woman and looks like a man.

These are the underlying rules.

Ok.!!!

so you are comfortable with men dying of heart attacks as a result of this inadequate action?

Are you serous that men woud dye of heart attacks to see a topless woman.???

Are you serous that men woud dye of heart attacks to see a topless woman.???

obviously no, but neither is billvon. She is poking me, so I am poking her back.

But say it was big breasts and perfect size and the man was like 75 years old and suddenly saw them...it could happen, potentially. *i need to insert this statement here otherwise the mods might say that the above previous statement is trolling*

a woman who has breasts that of a man, does not carry the sexual provocation and therefore can do so in the park.
What about men who have breasts like women? Does he carry "sexual provocation" and therefore should hide hide breasts from other men in case those men lose control and rape him?

imgres.jpg

Is he at risk of being raped by other men if he walks around topless?

What about men who have breasts like women? Do they carry "sexual provocation" and therefore should hide their breasts from other men in case those men lose control and rape him?

Refer to underlying rules in post # 104 for any misconceptions regarding what I have stated. I have written these to avoid my confusion regarding the previous mentioned examples.

Answer to your inquiry: Such men do not carry "sexual provocation" but are disgusting and revolting to look at. So the answer is that they should cover it.

Bells, your image in post #107 is an underlying violation of ethics. Please remove it. It is revolting to look at.

Refer to underlying rules in post # 104 for any misconceptions regarding what I have stated. I have written these to avoid my confusion regarding the previous mentioned examples.
Yes I saw your personal rules.

Do you view breasts as being ugly?

Answer to your inquiry: Such men do not carry "sexual provocation" but are disgusting and revolting to look at. So the answer is that they should cover it.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Or do you believe that only flat chested men are beautiful and thus should not be discriminated against because that is what you want to look at, but you wish to discriminate against any person who has breasts?

Or do you believe that only flat chested men are beautiful and thus should not be discriminated against because that is what you want to look at, but you wish to discriminate against any person who has breasts?

Refer to rules I have written for the answer.

Refer to rules I have written for the answer.
Yes but they are your rules about your own body.

What does that have to do with me or anyone else?

Why do you discriminate so much against people who have breast tissue?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back