Womens Rights.!!!

Shoud adult women have the right to go topless anyplace a man can.???

• Yes

• No

• Only if descretely feedin a baby

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Than men can have their penises out as well, if it is their choice.
Nothing I have said even remotely implies that. Your argument is an imbecilic and transparent attempt at applying the slippery slope fallacy.

I said nothing about external genitalia.

Nothing I have said even remotely implies that. Your argument is an imbecilic and transparent attempt at applying the slippery slope fallacy.

I said nothing about external genitalia.

According to psychologist (and not stupid youreyes POV's):

breasts are sexual organs of a female

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-human-beast/201305/sexual-wiring-womens-breasts

Since we are exposing female sexual organs, than men can expose their sexual organs.

Fair and square.

For everybody else, this ad still gets run from time to time around here:

It is obvious that the guy walking on street in his underwear is morally wrong, thus the success of this sexualized advertisement of ice-cream.

Only he's wearing togs, not underwear.

togs - underwear, to me its same thing, it looks the same. his bulge is clearly seen and he is walking around parading it on the street.

Breasts of a woman, are external GENITALIA.

According to psychologist (and not stupid youreyes POV's):

breasts are sexual organs of a female

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-human-beast/201305/sexual-wiring-womens-breasts

Since we are exposing female sexual organs, than men can expose their sexual organs.

Fair and square.

Your argument is flawed on a second level. If you want to make it about keeping sexual organs covered, then men should be forced to wear tops at all times as well, just to be safe, after all, according to your own source:
As to the wiring of men’s nipples the jury is out. Some men’s nipples are also responsive to sexual stimulation but the brain response has yet to be mapped.

Here is an excerpt by psychologists outlining why woman breasts are external genitalia:

Recent research found that women’s sensory cortex has three distinct areas corresponding to stimulation of the clitoris, vagina, and cervix (1). To their surprise, researchers found that self stimulation of the nipples lights up the same areas. This sheds further light on the sexual importance of breasts.

Your argument is flawed on a second level. If you want to make it about keeping sexual organs covered, then men should be forced to wear tops at all times as well, just to be safe, after all, according to your own source:

According to my own source the men nipples should be covered too, which I agree to as well, when it comes to public.

togs - underwear, to me its same thing, it looks the same. his bulge is clearly seen and he is walking around parading it on the street.

Breasts of a woman, are external GENITALIA.

No they aren't.

Women's external genitalia are defined as being the pudendum, clitoris, and urethra (internal being ovaries, fallopian tubes, uterus, cervix and vagina). EG: http://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=33682
Male external genitlaia are defined as being the penis, urethra, and scrotum (internal being testes, epididymis, vas defrens, seminal vesical, ejaculatory duct, bulboruethral gland, and the prostate) EG: http://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=33684

No, that outlines their role as sexual organs, not genitalia.

Not all sexual organs are genitalia, and not all genitalia are sexual organs.

Ok than they are not genitalia, but are sexual organs.

Sexual organs that you want exposed on the streets in public for children to see.

And what age does this right to expose breasts come at, define.

Sexual organs that you want exposed on the streets in public for children to see.

Hmm, you've got a good point there - maybe we should arrest all mothers that dare to breast feed, after all, not only are they exposing their sexual organs to children, but they're forcing them into their mouths...

In case you missed it, I'm being sarcastic.

Hmm, you've got a good point there - maybe we should arrest all mothers that dare to breast feed, after all, not only are they exposing their sexual organs to children, but they're forcing them into their mouths...

In case you missed it, I'm being sarcastic.

In case you missed it, you have not answered the questions.

These questions are:

1) Do you agree that female breasts are not genitalia, but are sexual organs? (in previous post you said yes)

2) Do you want female sexual organs exposed in the public for the children to see?

3) At what age will you let the female sexual organs be exposed at? 18 year old? 16 year old? 14 year old? define. thanks.

As per breastfeeding mothers exposing their breasts, that is a biological necessity and as I previously states the LAW must be on their side and they shall be granted this act in the public.

If that is the case, then the mouth and fingers are also sexual organs, since they are also used during sex..

Don't even get me started on the tongue.

Do you wear a face mask and mittens so as to not expose the public and children to your sexual organs youreyes?

If that is the case, then the mouth and fingers are also sexual organs, since they are also used during sex..
Don't even get me started on the tongue.
Do you wear a face mask and mittens so as to not expose the public and children to your sexual organs youreyes?

Do you have reference to a psychological study showing that mouth and fingers are indeed sexual organs? Awaiting scientific proof of your POVs on this subject.

youreyes said:
You really looked closely, didn't you?

Do you often look for bulges in men's pants?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back