Womens Rights.!!!

Shoud adult women have the right to go topless anyplace a man can.???

• Yes

• No

• Only if descretely feedin a baby

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
NO I did not say that.

Why you lying about something I never said?

A topless man walking in the streets (when its not super hot) should be against the law.
Well yes you did. As per your rules.. if a woman's is flat chested, she should also not go topless and if she has boobs, she should wear a bikini top. Yet if a man does not have boobs, he can go topless and if he has boobs, he needs to cover them up because they offend your delicate sensibilities.

NO I did not say that.
Yes, you did, above. Read the rules; you wrote them. "However if it is very hot: woman can wear bikini top with a skirt and a man can be topless." So women always have to cover up; men don't. That's a sexist position to take.

(But it is fun to see you try to backpedal.)

... men who have these sexual desires will be provoked to act upon them...
BZQiGHi.jpg

Speak for yourself.

Yes, you did, above. Read the rules; you wrote them. "However if it is very hot: woman can wear bikini top with a skirt and a man can be topless." So women always have to cover up; men don't. That's a sexist position to take.

(But it is fun to see you try to backpedal.)

a bikini top for a woman and topless for a man is how most of the world accepts the standards for the city to be.

what are your standards?

want to go all liberal? that is anarachy, see how long you survive in such a world.

Amsterdam is your lead, a city of prostitutes and drugs and crime, nonstop.

a bikini top for a woman and topless for a man is how most of the world accepts the standards for the city to be.

what are your standards?

want to go all liberal? that is anarachy, see how long you survive in such a world.
How come you don't expect men to wear bikini tops as well?

man-bikini-5.jpg

A most excellent backpedal.
what are your standards?
Personally? I think the laws should be the same for both sexes. (We even have beaches here where that's perfectly legal; oddly, those beaches are not populated by murderous anarchists.)
22 years so far, no one's tried to kill me yet.
Amsterdam is your lead, a city of prostitutes and drugs and crime, nonstop.
Sounds more like Detroit than Amsterdam. But in any case, the country you are looking for is Canada; it's legal to go topless there.

Here are the rules for indicent exposure in California (the most liberal state of USA)

http://www.shouselaw.com/indecent-exposure.html

You dare have no consequances accusing me of promoting rape, you dare harass me non-stop, well with me is the LAW.

So take your harassments with the LAW.
Not really.

The parts that apply to women is quite distinct as it applies to women showing their breasts to deliberately sexually gratify another person. It says nothing of just walking topless as a woman.

Also..

Simply exposing yourself...even if you intentionally draw public attention to your genitals...won't support a California Penal Code 314 "indecent exposure" conviction unless you do it with a "lewd" or sexually motivated intent.

Personally? I think the laws should be the same for both sexes. (We even have beaches here where that's perfectly legal; oddly, those beaches are not populated by murderous anarchists.)

Please outlines your laws regarding nudity for men and women here.

Please outlines your laws regarding nudity for men and women here.
I don't have any laws, nor do I think such laws are very important. Let people dress how they like, and let local homes/businesses etc decide what dress code they each want to have. Fancy restaurant? Might be "no shirt, no shoes, no service." Beach bar? Might just make bottoms mandatory. Should be up to them and their patrons.

I don't have any laws, nor do I think such laws are very important. Let people dress how they like, and let local homes/businesses etc decide what dress code they each want to have. Fancy restaurant? Might be "no shirt, no shoes, no service." Beach bar? Might just make bottoms mandatory. Should be up to them and their patrons.

Look there are laws for everything, since you are siding with extremely liberal, my guess is you want everyone naked on the street if they so desire. If not, than draw the line and outline everything neatly so that we can stop cutting each others throats here on the forum and define our views more rigidly.

You picked out part of a statement and have accused me of promoting rape...
Here's what you said, in it's entirety.
Absolutely not. Men if they are real men, have sexual desire and is a natural and a healthy response to women's sexuality. If you will have naked women walking everywhere than what will happen is that the men who have these sexual desires will be provoked to act upon them, moreover the sexuality that is between a man and a woman in bed will be halted, because "sexuality" will become so mundane that it will not be enough. I am talking here needs for BDSM, Swinging, and etc arising out of needs to get sexual satisfaction.

The West has already corrupted the idea of a family core values, now they want to take sex out of our lives.
The context changes nothing, you're still talking about women provoking men to act on their sexual desires.

And I haven't, technically, accused you of doing anything. I've posted an image that's relevant to what you're saying, but here's a clue, the relevance isn't so much about the rape context, more the defense of provocation.

The only one here making wild unfounded assinine assumptions is you, then again how does the line go "Me thinks he doth protetst to much"?.

And yes, I find the assertion that men are some-how unable to control their sexual desires to be stupid, among other things. Most of us strive for better than simply acting out our base animal desires.

The flip side is - what is rape if it isn't men acting out their sexual desires.

Look there are laws for everything, since you are siding with extremely liberal, my guess is you want everyone naked on the street if they so desire.
No, I think they should wear what they want. Personally I would not want to see everyone naked, nor would everyone want to be naked.
If not, than draw the line and outline everything neatly so that we can stop cutting each others throats here on the forum and define our views more rigidly.
I have no desire to cut anyone's throat. Not sure why you are so angry about this. Do whatever you want; live your own life and let other people live theirs.

No, I think they should wear what they want. Personally I would not want to see everyone naked, nor would everyone want to be naked.

I have no desire to cut anyone's throat. Not sure why you are so angry about this. Do whatever you want; live your own life and let other people live theirs.

Look I defined my rules and regulations. Now, define yours. The court is there to serve the people and the laws are there to guide the justice.

Well the laws you provided do not even support your personal rules.

And that's the thing, the rules about how people dress you have posted are your rules. No one else has to abide by them except for you if you choose to.

Look I defined my rules and regulations. Now, define yours. The court is there to serve the people and the laws are there to guide the justice.
Here's mine.

Everybody is free to go topless if they choose to, rather than just manly men. Whilst some things might be best left unseen, and what is seen can-not be unseen, the fact that an individual might not conform to my aesthetic is my problem, not theirs. I'm quite sure there are any number of women out there for whom I fail to conform to their aesthetic, but I've never let that stop me.

My revulsion is as much my issue as my arousal and neither of them give me any right to act on them.

Here's mine.

Everybody is free to go topless if they choose to, rather than just manly men. Whilst some things might be best left unseen, and what is seen can-not be unseen, the fact that an individual might not conform to my aesthetic is my problem, not theirs. I'm quite sure there are any number of women out there for whom I fail to conform to their aesthetic, but I've never let that stop me.

My revulsion is as much my issue as my arousal and neither of them give me any right to act on them.

So you want to let all woman and men to be topless in the city streets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back