Why must people hate Islam?

No, they're fighting for the rest of the world to meet their ludicrous religious demands.

Is that the case in Iran where they currently are openly rebelling against an age old dictator and breaking many social and religious taboos in an effort to set themselves apart from the extremists that run their government?

No, they're fighting for the rest of the world to meet their ludicrous religious demands.
They are fighting the TERRORISTS and they are winning .
They are fighting the tyranny of the Jews and the Christinians .

Is that the case in Iran where they currently are openly rebelling against an age old dictator and breaking many social and religious taboos in an effort to set themselves apart from the extremists that run their government?

Sometimes a rebellion is just a rebellion. These people are just as extremist as any Muslim, they just don't like tyranny. I don't see any of them suicide bombing each other.

Killing someone for self defence is legal all around the world . If you invade some-one's sovereign country and start killing its people and stealing its resources; I am sure it is in self defence to have you killed like a little dumass .

You would love that, wouldn't you? Nothing better than to hold up your holy book and shoot me dead, perfectly justified by your gods word.

Only the Abrahamic god would promote killing in Islam and to turn the other cheek in Christianity.

Or, would a god actually promote killing for any reason? Only a dumbass would believe something like that.

Would you not fight for the sovereignty of your nation if attacked by the mighty Russia or the most populous China ?

Why can't Allah stop the attack rather than promoting one side kill the other? Isn't Allah all powerful? Is Allah so dim-witted he can't manage to think of other alternatives? Are you?

They are fighting the TERRORISTS and they are winning .
They are fighting the tyranny of the Jews and the Christinians .

Yes, you're all one big happy dysfunctional Abrahamic family. Same dad, same sibling rivalry, never ending battle. You'll kill us all.

Yes, you're all one big happy dysfunctional Abrahamic family. Same dad, same sibling rivalry, never ending battle. You'll kill us all.
And who the hell are you ?.
Abraham family are the Jews, Christinians and Muslims .
Are you an Alien by any chance ?!.

And who the hell are you ?.

Not someone who has been indoctrinated to kill their fellow man.

Abraham family are the Jews, Christinians and Muslims .
Are you an Alien by any chance ?!.

To the Abrahamic family, I'm just a pesky nuisance, a fly to be swatted, an ant to be stepped on, an infidel to be destroyed.

The Abrahamic family have placed their god above all else, especially each other.

You and I are men. We should simply forget about the Abrahamic god and the holy wars, and instead work together on terrestrial problems. Don't you think?

But why is there a political problem in the first place? Because Islam teaches that it should dominate the world, especially in places where it is already established. It hurts their pride that non-Muslims should gain any power, it's a step backwards in their eyes, and they cannot accept it.

Wow!

You suggesting Muslims are bad for fighting against the self-CHOSEN ONES, of zionism, who moved into their homes because they think someone took theirs 1000 years ago?

have you ever seen the movie Red Dawn?

i do believe i would make a fine "wolverine"

what demands?

freedom?

that just shared how little you really comprehend on the subject.

No one should hate any, period

AND wow, i am having trouble with how little some here really know about the middle east.

there were no issues until the occupation of zionist into palestine during and after ww2

the zionist believe they need to build a temple on the mount before messiah comes.

that whole state and most of all jewish prayers is to invoke messiah to come (Oh Israel)

you all didn't know this? :shrug:

Last edited:
Wow!

You suggesting Muslims are bad for fighting against the self-CHOSEN ONES, of zionism, who moved into their homes because they think someone took theirs 1000 years ago?

have you ever seen the movie Red Dawn?

i do believe i would make a fine "wolverine"

That's not what happened, but even if it were, it would have ended long ago if not for the characterization of this as a religious war. Religion itself is what distinguishes Muslim from Jew. Judaism is only slightly less fucked up than Islam.

Nope, India was liberated by a Hindu, Gandhi with non-violent means. Pakistan would still be part of India if not for religious differences between Muslims on one side, and Hindus and Sikhs on the other.
\

you asked what country divided that is islamic.... i said pakistan

most already know saudi, iran and most countries surrounding palestine, including palestine are all islamic majority countries.

the liberation you talking about was not hindu liberating, it was the whole of BOTH pakistan and india removing british occupation

SG, you diggin yourself into a hole

Look how many Muslim countries were liberated thanks to their wars against tyranny, colonialism and injustice .

If one googles "Muslim Conquests" then he/she will find Muslims have been at war since the time of Muhammad.

Muslim conquests with their beginning and ending dates:
Conquest of Persia: 633–651
Byzantine–Arab Wars: 634–750
Conquest of Transoxiana: 662–709
Conquest of Sindh: 664–712
Conquest of Hispania: 711–718 and Septimania 719–720
Conquest of the Caucasus: 711–750
End of the Umayyad conquests: 718–750
Conquest of Nubia: 700–1606
Incursions into Southern Italy: 831–902
Conquest of Anatolia: 1060–1360
Byzantine-Ottoman Wars: 1299–1453

Today 31 Of World's Wars Are Islamic Related

That's not what happened, but even if it were, it would have ended long ago if not for the characterization of this as a religious war. Religion itself is what distinguishes Muslim from Jew. Judaism is only slightly less fucked up than Islam.

you may not comprehend WHAT HAPPENED but the globe is waking up

YES..... the global issue is based on the jewish migration into palestine

and it would be OVER WITH, if the divide was not so ONE SIDED

ie.... one side is building with a huge western resource (for almost 70 yrs) and the others are in a concentration camp (gaza) or just not allowed to vote (20% of the polulation within israel is muslim)

do you realize, they just re-surrounded the mount (Dome of the Rock) http://airamerica.com/news/10-25-2009/israeli-police-storm-jerusalems-holiest-site/

they want that mount to build the temple

most don't read the news of what is happening across the lake

you should

If one googles "Muslim Conquests" then he/she will find Muslims have been at war since the time of Muhammad.

Muslim conquests with their beginning and ending dates:
Conquest of Persia: 633–651
Byzantine–Arab Wars: 634–750
Conquest of Transoxiana: 662–709
Conquest of Sindh: 664–712
Conquest of Hispania: 711–718 and Septimania 719–720
Conquest of the Caucasus: 711–750
End of the Umayyad conquests: 718–750
Conquest of Nubia: 700–1606
Incursions into Southern Italy: 831–902
Conquest of Anatolia: 1060–1360
Byzantine-Ottoman Wars: 1299–1453

i think america has more than that just within 200 yrs

and if you really want to see news, look who declared war on Germany before ww2 even began

http://www.wintersonnenwende.com/scriptorium/english/archives/articles/jdecwar.html

that one was weird to read, when i came across it too

you may not comprehend WHAT HAPPENED but the globe is waking up
The world is waking up to Islamic extremism, and they are starting to recognize that comprimise is not an option with Islam. It's their way or the highway.

Back