Why lie?

Originally posted by Xev
But there are benefits and losses. If Mallory had been banned when she started attacking posters at random, we would not have had this experience.

If you can't stand the trolls, maybe you'd better drag your pansy ass to a board with moderators. Then you can whine to them whenever a big meanie FLAMES YOU BACK after you flame them first...

Originally posted by bbcboy
Congratulations on a fight well lost mal.
If you didn't belong here you wouldn't have stayed so I guess you have a future.
Having the quote as a sig' is an insult. LEARN THIS!!
This is a brilliant place to spout stuff as you have learned. What I hope you have also learned is that in the future when some lousy fuck is giving you a hard time (And I know you can be broken!!!) the rest of us will rush to your aid.
All you need to do is accept.
What you have done so far is find that we do not give in so easily and also can handle a shit fight. And how
So far below the belt we can dig coal at the same time.
Relax.
Edit your profile and start again.
Or fuck off.
You always have a choice!!

Edit your profile and start again: No.

Fuck off? No.

Hmmm, was that supposed to be my choice?

The problem with you is you seem to think I in some way desire the friendship and acceptance and protection of you people. I find friendship and acceptance offline :eek: I find flamewars online.

Not give in so easily? Haha. It's been, like, two days. You think you're special because you haven't given in for two days? You are sorely mistaken my British friend.

Edit to add: Actually I changed my mind and did edit my profile. Thanks for the great idea.

Last edited:
Mal, as I recall, Xev has been in college/university (whatever it is you're at in the States) since she was 16.

Originally posted by Tyler
Mal, as I recall, Xev has been in college/university (whatever it is you're at in the States) since she was 16.

Well is it university or college? If it's university I'm impressed. She's got a year on me. Is she rich, as you recall? Or is she on scholarship?

Mallory Knox,
your words are like an orgasm to me:)
I usually then tend to:
Cut open your stomach with a sharpened your leg bone, take out your inner organs and pour some acid in your empty stomach hole, then to cut your throat with the same bone and in THAT hole to stuck in one of your eyeballs, then open your head and make you see your brain, then puting a vacuum cleaner in it. This all will be done while a video camera is centered at you and you'll watch the whole show in a tv. Your head will be possitioned and your eyelid of the remainig eye would be cut off so there won't be a chance of you missing it. When you'll be dead I'll rip off your head and put it in a mixer, make a drink with tequila and make your parents drink it.
or else...

Originally posted by Primeval Beauty
Mallory Knox,
your words are like an orgasm to me:)
I usually then tend to:
Cut open your stomach with a sharpened your leg bone, take out your inner organs and pour some acid in your empty stomach hole, then to cut your throat with the same bone and in THAT hole to stuck in one of your eyeballs, then open your head and make you see your brain, then puting a vacuum cleaner in it. This all will be done while a video camera is centered at you and you'll watch the whole show in a tv. Your head will be possitioned and your eyelid of the remainig eye would be cut off so there won't be a chance of you missing it. When you'll be dead I'll rip off your head and put it in a mixer, make a drink with tequila and make your parents drink it.
or else...

:confused:

1. Who the fuck are you?

2. What the fuck are you talking about?

3. Your little story starts with me under your control. How would you accomplish that? Or do your sexual fantasies not like to include that part?

4. Fuck off you sick stupid whore.

I believe she went through two years of college and then on to university, she told me once and I can't honestly remember if I'm right (sorry Xev!). And from what she told me I do remember it was neither rich nor scholarship to college first.

I believe she went through two years of college and then on to university, she told me once and I can't honestly remember if I'm right (sorry Xev!). And from what she told me I do remember it was neither rich nor scholarship to college first.

She put herself through college at the age of 16? :bugeye:

I'm 16 and I could. A little money from my parents and I've had a job since I was 13, so yes.

1. Who the fuck are you?
2. What the fuck are you talking about?
3. Your little story starts with me under your control. How would you accomplish that? Or do your sexual fantasies not like to include that part?
4. Fuck off you sick stupid whore.

1. I'm Primeval Beauty
2. I'm talking of how I'm going make myself orgasm
3. Nothing hard about that. Let's say- you come home, make yourself a dinner, but I would have already put some knock-out pills in it. There are very many possibilities really.
4. Actually I won't.

I'm 16 and I could. A little money from my parents and I've had a job since I was 13, so yes.

There's a big difference between college and university. I knew she didn't go to university at 16. I went at 17 and that was really young.

You think you could put up tuition and residence and books in September?

For college? Yes. University in Toronto? Hell no. I've never been one to blow my money, so I have a decent amount saved for a 16 year old kid.

And as for University.....I originally wanted to go to Queens, but it looks like their MBA program will become waaaay to expensive for me soon. I have a spot open at UofT for me in political sciences, but I don't really want to stay at home for university.

I'm sure you understand.

1. I'm Primeval Beauty
2. I'm talking of how I'm going make myself orgasm
3. Nothing hard about that. Let's say- you come home, make yourself a dinner, but I would have already put some knock-out pills in it. There are very many possibilities really.
4. Actually I won't.

And you would be in my house why?

What a freak...what is this suppose to accomplish exactly? Am I supposed to be afraid? Oh, I know, I'm supposed to be so bothered by your constant harassment that I leave? That you Xev?

For college? Yes. University in Toronto? Hell no. I've never been one to blow my money, so I have a decent amount saved for a 16 year old kid.
And as for University.....I originally wanted to go to Queens, but it looks like their MBA program will become waaaay to expensive for me soon. I have a spot open at UofT for me in political sciences, but I don't really want to stay at home for university.
I'm sure you understand.

Come to Waterloo. #1 university in Canada. It's beautiful, the profs are great. We have a co-op program, that's what I'm in, you go to school for a semester, then you work for a semester so you can save up enough money to go to school for another semester, back and forth for 5 years. It's like the best co-op program in the world. It's about 1.5 hours from Toronto, a greyhound ticket to downtown costs $26.

That's not Xev. And that was an......interesting......story.

Do you know who it might be? How about stRgrl...I really pissed her off yesterday and she seemed like the type...:D

Edit to add: Actually, I really pissed off everyone yesterday...so back to square one...

Originally posted by Mallory Knox

1-And you would be in my house why?
2-What a freak...
3-what is this suppose to accomplish exactly?
4-Am I supposed to be afraid?
5- Oh, I know, I'm supposed to be so bothered by your constant harassment that I leave?
6- That you Xev?
1- I like your hate. I would like to kill you.
2- Not as much as you are
3- nothing, just my opinion what should be done with your body
4- yes
5- you are welcome to stay
6- you wish it was

1- I like your hate. I would like to kill you.
2- Not as much as you are
3- nothing, just my opinion what should be done with your body
4- yes
5- you are welcome to stay
6- you wish it was

The thing is, I'm a troll too. You can't troll on trolls, it doesn't really work.

If you want to kill so badly, go kill someone. Kill the next anorexic little whore you see walking down the street with her long hair and makeup and slutty clothes, kill that bitch. Do it.

Originally posted by Mallory Knox
1-The thing is, I'm a troll too.
2-You can't troll on trolls, it doesn't really work.
3-If you want to kill so badly, go kill someone.
4-Kill the next anorexic little whore you see walking down the street with her long hair and makeup and slutty clothes, kill that bitch. Do it.

1- I didn't say I'm a troll
2- whatever
3- might as well do that
4- I have a different tase, I'm allergic to those.

"Do you know who it might be? How about stRgrl...I really pissed her off yesterday and she seemed like the type..."

I think it may not be anyone using a second id. I think it may just be, primeval. And strgrl, in my opinion, has too much class to get herself involved in this mess like that. She's a step above myself in that department, for sure.

Back