Why does the government hide UFO's?

And you want to believe anything out side your box is " nonsensense.
Nup, not at all river. Most nonsense claims will remain just that nonsense...;)UFO's of Alien origins, ghosts, big hairy humanoids running naked through the forest, giants, etc etc etc are a few examples.
But of course as Dave has asked you, when you have some extraordinary evidence for those myths, then give us a ring, OK? ;)
Some may make it to scientific theory stage.....not those mentioned though.

[QUOTE="paddoboy, post: 3410404, member: 270793) Nup, not at all river. Most nonsense claims will remain just that nonsense...;)UFO's of Alien origins, ghosts, big hairy humanoids running naked through the forest, giants, etc etc etc are a few examples.
But of course as Dave has asked you, when you have some extraordinary evidence for those myths, then give us a ring, OK? ;)
Some may make it to scientific theory stage.....not those mentioned though.[/QUOTE]

I'll leave you to your ignorance which is where you prefer to be .

I'll leave you to your ignorance which is where you prefer to be .
The evidence shows that it is you who are ignorant and gullible.
X-Files and Millenium, while being great entertainment value, certainly have much to answer for:
Perhaps a "not for gullible, impressionable people" classification in any future reruns or remakes.

The evidence shows that it is you who are ignorant and gullible.
X-Files and Millenium, while being great entertainment value, certainly have much to answer for:
Perhaps a "not for gullible, impressionable people" classification in any future reruns or remakes.

Not an informative response pad .

Not an informative response pad .
What is not informative, is your baseless claim that we have evidence of ETI. We don't. :rolleyes:
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.Otherwise it remains as UFO...as simple as that.

Ignorance is bliss pad ; enjoy your bliss .
Avoiding the point again river?
You were asked for the extraordinary evidence for ETI..Dave also asked you that the other day.
Do you have this extraordinary evidence? Or is all this just plain trolling rhetoric?

Avoiding the point again river?
You were asked for the extraordinary evidence for ETI..Dave also asked you that the other day.
Do you have this extraordinary evidence? Or is all this just plain trolling rhetoric?

Anybody that delves into the truth about ETI or UFO'S IS LONG PAST YOUR THINKING ; LONG PAST .

Interesting

Yet you go to the mods. I don't .
Do I? Wrong again. Despite your obvious trolling, today, here, and elsewhere in the recent past, I have not reported you.
The fact is your trolling sticks out like Dog's balls and everyone can pick up on it.
Now again,
Do you have this extraordinary evidence?

Do I? Wrong again. Despite your obvious trolling, today, here, and elsewhere in the recent past, I have not reported you.
The fact is your trolling sticks out like Dog's balls and everyone can pick up on it.
Now again,
Do you have this extraordinary evidence?

You see I consider you trolling .

The extraordinary evidence is there out in the open , if you , or anyone , cares to read a book .

You see I consider you trolling .

The extraordinary evidence is there out in the open , if you , or anyone , cares to read a book .
Sure! Like I said, up to yours and my peers on this forum, and of course the mods. ;)
And no, what you consider extraordinary evidence is far from it.
Unidentified/unexplained is about as close as you will come for a small minority that cannot be explained by other scientific means.
Sorry river.

Sure! Like I said, up to yours and my peers on this forum, and of course the mods. ;)
And no, what you consider extraordinary evidence is far from it.
Unidentified/unexplained is about as close as you will come for a small minority that cannot be explained by other scientific means.
Sorry river.

And so it goes pad .

Interesting

Yet you go to the mods. I don't .

Actually, as a Mod, I can say that, no, he doesn't. Generally, Paddoboy is quite content to argue the point in the threads (and does so quite successfully), whereas certain members are quick to report any post that doesn't fit their narrative, regardless of what the empirical evidence supports.

I notice you're challenging Pad pretty enthusiastically, Riv.

I notice you are not quite so forthcoming in addressing my challenge to you.

How about it Riv?
OK, for you to be sure of that, you would have found this extraordinary evidence yourself - after all, you don't have outdated thinking, right?

So, why don't you introduce those of us who have not seen the light to some of the extraordinary things that exist.

The problem is that we haven't found it, right? Because we haven't bothered to search.

So, you'll tell us what we've missed seeing, and we will say "Wow, that IS extraordinary! I mean, we literally have {X}!! How did this escape our attention for so long!?"

So let's have it. List some specific, extraordinary evidence we have heretofore overlooked.

Back