Why Do You Believe?

Godless said:
I've been a Catholic (childhood) Christian (Teenager) Babtist (late teens) Atheist since the age of 21. It was not an overnight decision.

Godless.
I'm sorry. I have to tell you something. You know you have something in you that you've not been able to come to know. Actually that's true, you've been a catholic (universal?). Oh my dear, you were just a member of a catholic church before. But most probably, you're not a member of the catholic faith since you've indicated that when you're in your childhood. Well, in your teenager, maybe you have known some of the biblical concepts of religion. So you thought you were a christian. Christian??? Oh No! You have never been a christian my friend. Sorry. Laten teen, you're a baptist? How many people were you able to baptize? Oh my dear, you're just a member of that faith. And I don't know if your church were adhering to John the Baptist's ministry. Atheist now. Oh how come. Now??? I guess you have always been an atheist from your ancestral home. Don't panic. You have still the chance to decide because as I realize, you have not yet in the act of verifiable decision.

enton said:
I'm sorry. I have to tell you something. You know you have something in you that you've not been able to come to know. Actually that's true, you've been a catholic (universal?). Oh my dear, you were just a member of a catholic church before. But most probably, you're not a member of the catholic faith since you've indicated that when you're in your childhood. Well, in your teenager, maybe you have known some of the biblical concepts of religion. So you thought you were a christian. Christian??? Oh No! You have never been a christian my friend. Sorry. Laten teen, you're a baptist? How many people were you able to baptize? Oh my dear, you're just a member of that faith. And I don't know if your church were adhering to John the Baptist's ministry. Atheist now. Oh how come. Now??? I guess you have always been an atheist from your ancestral home. Don't panic. You have still the chance to decide because as I realize, you have not yet in the act of verifiable decision.
M*W: You know nothing about Godless or anyone else on this forum. You're a typical judgmental christian, professing your "holier-than-thou" bullshit. Christianity is the most evil religion of all, and that makes you evil. Godless has already made his decision to be an atheist as have I. It takes many years of re-education to become an atheist. Atheists are the most learned of all peoples. Unlike you who believes blindly, atheists make it a point to read and research all religions before they make the final irreversable decision to renounce all religion.

You are living in a fantasy, and there is no god -- you just can't see it for the wool that's been pulled over your eyes. What you profess is evil. What you are is evil. Your presence here is evil. Stop trying to change everyone else. It is you who needs changing.

Medicine Woman said:
M*W: You know nothing about Godless or anyone else on this forum. You're a typical judgmental christian, professing your "holier-than-thou" bullshit.

You know nothing about Enton or anyone else on this forum. You're a typical judgmental atheist, professing your "better-than-you" bullshit.

You are living in a fantasy, and there is no god

You are living in reality, but there is a god.

Your presence here is evil.

Just like small children who fight, animals who fight, particles who fight. Life, trying to find balance.

Stop trying to change everyone else.

Stop trying to change everyone else.

It is you who needs changing.

It is you who needs changing.

superluminal said:
You've learned something today then. Good for you.

Haven't you learned anything today superluminal how sad for you :(

Boo Hoo. I learned that you are a befuddled mystic, content to wrap youself in the blanket of ignorance. How's that?

dalahar said:
Yes there are. They are everywhere.
Remember, true Christians will always be in the minority...but they are out there.
I did'nt say bad or good xians, I said true xians. are you absolutely sure there are some out there, do you know what a true xian is.

I'm sorry. I have to tell you something.

Coming from you, it's only farts in the wind. Fart away!

You know you have something in you that you've not been able to come to know.

Gee! your right! I was never big on biology. :rolleyes:

Actually that's true, you've been a catholic (universal?). Oh my dear, you were just a member of a catholic church before.

Not by choice mind you, I was a child. Children get indoctrinated by their parents religion, in my case mom was catholic, dad was an atheist.

Well, in your teenager, maybe you have known some of the biblical concepts of religion.

Do I know the BULL SHIT book? yes, I've read several times. And do have a concept of the LIES..err. stories..of the mythical christian religion.

So you thought you were a christian. Christian??? Oh No! You have never been a christian my friend. Sorry.

Yes! I was once an idiot like you. :(

How many people were you able to baptize? Oh my dear, you're just a member of that faith.

How many people on this forum have you've been able to save?. NONE. I was just a member of that faith, idiot. I'm not a charlatant preast.

Atheist now. Oh how come. Now??? I guess you have always been an atheist from your ancestral home.

You guessed right, I was born an atheist, just like you before someone washed your skull with bull shit.

You have still the chance to decide because as I realize, you have not yet in the act of verifiable decision.

And you my retarded friend have guessed wrong, I'm one of the strongest minded atheist on these here boards, fact is I helped several fundies such as yourself become atheist as well, M*W included, though she was well on her way when I first met her here.

Godless

superluminal said:
Boo Hoo. I learned that you are a befuddled mystic, content to wrap youself in the blanket of ignorance. How's that?
Nice, but people understand me in so many different ways, so you don't have many chances of being right. "Man", people should first learn to know themselves before they think they know someone else, huh

superluminal said:
Because you're a christian™. It's what you do best.
If you're reply was intended for me, then you're out of my exclamation effect. (!)

dalahar said:
I am a good Christian and I tried to force someone to believe in the bible one time. They almost lost him and my bible got all bent out of shape. Sir, your statement is untrue. :mad:
You're not yet a christian dalahar. Your're simply a Bible believer. Besides, if you become a christian, you don't need to adjectivize "good" since a christian person must always be biblical.

I love it when two christians start claiming that the other is not a "true christian" the two lash at each other, claiming to be most rightious of their beliefs, get the guns have a shoot out, that's the way of the "old days". No wonder christianity is one of those religions with about 33,000 different denominations. They can't just agree on anythning.

Godless

dalahar said:
Why? Because I ain't got no wings and my avatar ain't a dove? Tell me, what do I lack since I believe that Jesus Christ died for my sins. Are you saying His blood was shed for you but not for me?
Read 1 Corinthians 1:9,2.

Godless said:
I love it when two christians start claiming that the other is not a "true christian" the two lash at each other, claiming to be most rightious of their beliefs, get the guns have a shoot out, that's the way of the "old days". No wonder christianity is one of those religions with about 33,000 different denominations. They can't just agree on anythning.

Godless
Heh. Reminds me of the Thirty Years War. :p

enton said:
You're not yet a christian dalahar. Your're simply a Bible believer. Besides, if you become a christian, you don't need to adjectivize "good" since a christian person must always be biblical.
enton I'm a bit short of money right now I would appreciate it, if you could email me a cheque/check for 20,000 euros, and any of your clothes would come in handie as well, also if you have a car I'd like that too.

thank you in anticipation
audible.

Back