Why Do You Believe?

If not, why complain about Israel's laws? If you do, on what grounds?

Who said I'm complaining about Israel's laws?

I simply provided quotes that show one can kill another in the name of gods, as in the Quran.

The point is that if gods don't exist, man is simply justifying the killing of another to protect his fantasies.

Hapsburg said:
"Live by the Sword, Die by the Sword."

Isn't that one of the quotes from the bible? Sounds mightly vi-o-lent to me.
Christianity is a violent religion, plain and simple. It's not what it says that matters, it is the actions taken by its followers that matter.

51 And, behold, one of them which were with Jesus stretched out his hand, and drew his sword, and struck a servant of the high priest's, and smote off his ear. 52 Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword.

Now that it is context, what does it mean Hapsburg? Look again, you might something that is as cruel as Jihad.

You do have a point that it is the actions taken by its followers that matter. So who are its followers? Is not easier to say, "I am a Christian" than to live as a Christian? Any follower of Christ is not violent, they are a confliction by definitions. Any follower who claims to follow Christ and does not, does not follow Christ. It is the actions taken by its followers that matter. So are the ones you speak of actually Christians, or do they follower something else (which is spoken by their actions)?

Last edited:
Back