Why are atheists so pissy?

What a load of tripe ! It's difficult to be polite in the face of such crass stupidity. Do you ever think about what you say ?

"..God willed himself out of existence ..." extra, extra, read all about it, god commits suicide.

" God then left no one to create atheists " extra, extra. read all about it, atheists don't exist. They were never created. Christians rejoice!

God didn't commit suicide. God simply doesn't exist for atheists - but He does exist for believers. Explains a lot if you bothered to think about it.

God created the Universe, but I believe He then willed Himself out of existence for the non-believer. So, God then left no one to create the atheist.
M*W: The buzz words here are "I believe."

M*W's Friendly Atheist Quote (FAQ) of the Day:

"One thing I have no worry about is whether God exists. But it has occurred to me that God has Alzheimer's and has forgotten we exist." ~ Jane Wagner

M*W's Anti-Bitterness Comments (ABCs) of the Day:

"My will shall shape my future. Whether I fail or succeed shall be no man's doing but my own. I am the force. I can clear any obstacle before me or I can be lost in the maze. My choice, my responsibility. Win or lose, only I hold the key to my destiny." ~ Elaine Maxwell, American Writer

This universe is the only one in which things can be said to exist. Parallel universes are only theoretical.

well my perceptin is they the christians wanna get the strings for sum strange reason
and others arent gonna give it away so easily there intelligence
so they argue bout other things all the time

well my perceptin is they the christians wanna get the strings for sum strange reason
and others arent gonna give it away so easily there intelligence
so they argue bout other things all the time

This is utterly incomprehensible. Say it again, but slowly.

Science is a vague term, there is no truly "conclusive" proof for anything around us...it is a degree to which something has enough proof that it is assumed to be substantially correct

Science is a vague term, there is no truly "conclusive" proof for anything around us...it is a degree to which something has enough proof that it is assumed to be substantially correct

You arrrrrrrre . . . . corrrrrecccccttttt!

and my understanding is that the strings are gods aura and satan was supposed to look after that aura of god
best way he or she knows how to
and when man tries to take gods strings or aura they will cop it of satan
but when satan saw wha it was he also tried to take over and got thrown from heaven

Back