Why are atheists so pissy?

...Atheists just respond to the never ending preaching and accusing by theists

why? why bother? :bugeye:
Cuz its fun, isn't it. Its just fun to get them all riled up. I guess having loved ones (even my daughter) be believers, I can't. I'd feel bad.

why? why bother? :bugeye:
Cuz its fun, isn't it. Its just fun to get them all riled up. I guess having loved ones (even my daughter) be believers, I can't. I'd feel bad.

They rile up themselves though.. it just gets irritating that people tell you what to believe or else..

Have you ever seen me 'rile up' theists ? When they want to discuss I participate and try to discuss things. Most go off on a tantrum after a while.. :shrug:

Christions are NOT happier than atheist or agnostic people. Just look at priests: they can't have sex, get married or have kids! That's pretty sad. Have you ever seen a cheerful nun?

Poor coping mechanisms?
M*W: It's not about "poor coping mechanisms," S.A.M. IMO, atheists cope a lot better than theists, because we don't hang onto false hope. We deal with life as it happens, and if we can't figure it out, we ask for realistic answers.

M*W: It's not about "poor coping mechanisms," S.A.M. IMO, atheists cope a lot better than theists, because we don't hang onto false hope. We deal with life as it happens, and if we can't figure it out, we ask for realistic answers.

I don't know about that, but by the looks of it, you atheists cope poorly with the fact that the majority of people still believe in God. ;)

It's been my experience that atheists are much more pissy over the Internet than in person. That's a good thing, I suppose.

I don't know about that, but by the looks of it, you atheists cope poorly with the fact that the majority of people still believe in God. ;)
It's been my experience that atheists are much more pissy over the Internet than in person. That's a good thing, I suppose.

Do you know there was a time when the majority of people believed the earth was flat ? That meant they were right, did it ?

Christions are NOT happier than atheist or agnostic people. Just look at priests: they can't have sex, get married or have kids! That's pretty sad. Have you ever seen a cheerful nun?

Priests are Catholic--only one denomination of hundreds. They have sex. Just not usually with women. Who says marriage makes you happy? 70% end in divorce. The other 30% are probably miserable but staying together for money/security/kids/whatever... Having children doesn't make you happy either. I read a survey that 70% of women polled said they wouldn't do it again. Happiness isn't about sex, marriage, and children. It's SO much more...

Do you know there was a time when the majority of people believed the earth was flat ? That meant they were right, did it ?

I never said they were, honey. It was just a reason (theist popularity) for atheists being pissy.

Priests are Catholic--only one denomination of hundreds. They have sex. Just not usually with women. Who says marriage makes you happy? 70% end in divorce. The other 30% are probably miserable but staying together for money/security/kids/whatever... Having children doesn't make you happy either. I read a survey that 70% of women polled said they wouldn't do it again. Happiness isn't about sex, marriage, and children. It's SO much more...

".....only one denominations of hundreds " But you know you've got the right answer. Well done ! That old Bible sure fooled all the others who lack your wisdom

Last edited:
I never said they were, honey. It was just a reason (theist popularity) for atheists being pissy.

Well it wasn't a very good reason; it's a meaningless statement. If that's the best you can think of, don't bother.

Back