What makes a man a man?

Aaaaaah. That makes sense.

I know some extremly attractive men, but on the average, women are nicer looking.

You know, it is 11:30 pm on a Saturday. I am studying.

That's what most people do on Saturday night, isn't it? ISN'T IT?!

Usually it is for me. I plan to actually pass my degree. Every other engineering student in my hall has failed units or years by going out too much and being a slack-arse. I only go out once or twice each week, and I'm usually home before midnight coz I have lectures starting at 8am and 9am.

Ahhhh stop corrupting my innocent mind! =D
I agree with you Adam.

Definition of man : "An adult male human."
We are human, not gods. Always imperfect. Post your definition of "man" with this in mind.

Did anyone notice that some smilies change when u highlight them? :) :( :( ;) :confused: :mad:

Oh thank you Adam. I feel oh-so-less like a nerd now. Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you...right, erm, thank you!

On the other hand, I'm 28. I've had more than enough of partise and pubs and such. Did all that in high school and then in the navy. Now I want to study.

Women are sooooo much more attractive. I can understand bi or gay women very easily. It's just plain fact that women are more attractive.

Ah saturday night. Should be with lindsay. Sadly, she's at a Leaf game and I had a hockey tournament. Damn.

isn't beaty in the eye of the beholder. Why do you like curves adam? answer because thats natures way of increasing the population

------------------------------
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Which line looks better? Which is more attractice?

Look at art. Beauty in art is in the curves.

Yep, beauty is somewhat in the eye of the beholder. But some things are hardwired into us, all about reproduction and evolution and all that.

However, I'd have to say I'd much rather shag a girl I like/love than one I don't even know who just happens to look nifty.

Well yeah, but I like curves too. Even women who are 100% straight must appreciate this, if only on an intellectual leval.

Maybe it's cultural too.

Thanks Tyler.

Men search for what they believe is the best possible mother. In that someone who is physically suited to give birth and care for a child.

Women search for an ideal father. Things like financial security and stability are good points in today's society.

Yes, more or less. Men look for fertile women with nice genes, and women look for men who will be good providers.

How odd that we make up 'logical' reasons to be attracted. "He's smart" "She's witty" "Why, he can tell Keats from Shelley!" "She can understand the infield fly rule!".....

Of course things like this attract us. But, even on a purely mental landscape, we will evaluate things like the ability to make sacrifices, tenderness, strength....all are important in determining who would be a good parent or provider.

Here's a question; what's the first thing you notice in a member of the opposite sex (or same sex, whichever you choose!)?

Back