What makes a man a man?

Have you ever played doctor...? :D:D
I didn't... :(

I'm only 18... I have bright year ahead... :D:D:D:D

I'm a nurse so I've played with a few doctors but I don't know wehther that counts in this context. :D
How ya doin T.S.?

Heeeeehe... :D:D

I'm doing fine...
Eventhough I still don't have a kid with me... :(
I wouldn't even ask for sex... kindness is more then enought for me...

BY T.S.
... kindness is more then enought for me...

And ya know, it's possible to smile in any language in the world!:D

Don't need to be sex...
Kisses and hugs are already great.
I don't have them... I had them only once and for 3 days... :(

God said:
Multiply Yourselves!

I say:
SURE!!!! WITH PLEASURE!!!
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Love,
Nelson

Kisses and hugs are the mainstay of all relationships and this is a valuable lesson. Sex is a bit like shopping on sale day... You get a lot of pushing and shoving and very little in return! Don't get me wrong it's very nice,(Imagine masturbation only with a lot more aquelching noises)
Get hugged every day, by anyone; people at bus stops it doesn't matter just get that hug!

Rave on

That said you can't beat a good multiplication!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Bbcboy:
Sex is a bit like shopping on sale day... You get a lot of pushing and shoving and very little in return!

BWAH! Somone's a bit grumpy.

Masturbation with more squelching noises....*shakes head in disbelief*... I just do not understand you men. :cool:

Masturbation with more squelching noises....*shakes head in disbelief*... I just do not understand you men.

Masturbation with more squelching noises....*
This is a good way of understanding men:D

Well, I have to say, sex for me is way better than going solo. Nothing better than women.

If there is a god, he is very cruel to women.

Look at a man's body, we're just two sticks. A woman's body is a work of art. A beautiful, curved work of art.

Damn, someone who gets it! Exactly right Tyler! This is why I don't understand gay guys but I understand gay women. Women look good. Guys don't. Simple.

Bbcboy: So cynical, so horridly cynical. :) Adam's right. Half right.

Tyler: I don't see how a cruel god follows from the latter? Is not being "A beautiful, curved work of art" (thank you, BTW) a good thing?

I believe the cruelty he was referring to was in making it harder for women because we guys kinda suck. A nice god would have made us better looking for you.

Back