What is the 6th Dimension?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm

Well sadly this thread has ended, so has my endeavour to read this thread. My only recourse and basic drive for reading this whole thing was Jo I guess. I think I see and understand what he was trying to accomplish. He, himself, tried to train his own senses and condition his mind to be able to see or...cope with another dimension. With all the intelligence on this thread i'm sad no one came to this conclusion. I aspire to one day have as much general knowledge as bo, and tomorrow i'm going to school and asking for chaos science as an elective in stead of physics. Its only a high school so I doubt it but it's worth a try. I myself don't see why i'm responding to a thread that hasn't been posted on with a serious thought for almost a month now. So... bye I guess. Thanks Jo

and tomorrow i'm going to school and asking for chaos science as an elective in stead of physics
That isn't even an actual topic. This thread is just people who have no clue about any of the buzzwords they talk about getting together and saying said buzzwords to one another.

I doubt even one person in this thread knows any vector calculus.

That isn't even an actual topic. This thread is just people who have no clue about any of the buzzwords they talk about getting together and saying said buzzwords to one another.

I doubt even one person in this thread knows any vector calculus.

:bugeye:

Your arrogance is amazing. You are mistaken about Chaos not being a subject!!!

Now its time to address this little subject about Chaos science not being a science at all! Be prepared for a pimp smack!

Several courageous scientists were so intrigued with the new concept of chaos, that they began to do research on both nonlinearity and turbulence (any condition where orderly motion is broken up into random or chaotic motion). However, according to Gleick (1987), they were warned by their supervisors and colleagues that such research could cost them their respectability, and possibly their careers.

At that time, chaos was not a science, or even a cohesive theory, but rather, an untested discipline with no real experts. Early researchers, in this area, worked long and hard to develop their thoughts and findings into publishable and acceptable forms. New terms were needed. Above all, a new way of looking at the universe was required.

Traditional scientists were hardly aware of this emerging science until most of the details had been worked out. Even then, some were strongly opposed to it. But, with the help of the home computer, chaos science grew until, today, it is an accepted scientific discipline in its own right.

http://www.schuelers.com/ChaosPsyche/part_1_3.htm

Chaos Theory and Complexity Theory are new sciences, which only really developed since the advent of computers able to undertake the massive computations necessary to uncover the mysteries of complexity. Prof. Stephen Hawking has stated, "The next century will be the century of complexity". Several concepts used in Complexity have come into mainstream use, such as tipping points, the butterfly effect and six degrees of separation.

http://complexity.orconhosting.net.nz/index.html

The science of chaos and its role in surgical planning. Heinz-Otto Peitgen PhD , Bremen, Germany Available online 25 July 2004. Chaos—the most interesting

http://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...serid=10&md5=a78372812fd3d9054fa7a8937cba7b1c

Chaos is a multidisciplinary science, and this is reflected in the fact that the members of the group are affiliated with diverse departments and institutes

http://www-chaos.umd.edu/

A study of iterations with another quadratic equation f(x) = kx(1-x) was a cornerstone in a related development of the science of chaos.

http://www.cut-the-knot.org/blue/chaos.shtml

Don't diss chaos science as being illegitimate unless you want to make a total fool of yourself. There are 2,770,000 hits for the words :the Science of Chaos in Google, there are many well paid scientist who focus on this science, it is real and not to be taken lightly (unless, off course, you are an idiot). I could of provided more, but this is enough for now. Many of the top Universities in the world are now recognizing, is yours? If not...its then a little outdated! Study up on Chaos and you will make leaps and bounds in your work, ignore it and you will probably end up being ignored in the pages of history.

I LOVE CHAOS SCIENCE!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
The only way to understand the 5th and 6th dimension is extreme expansion or destruction of the mind. Those who know are either dead or hallucinational.

Jozen-Bo, I'm well aware of the area of mathematics and physics known as 'chaos'. The thing you mention like f(x) = kx(1-x) is something I was introduced to in my 1st year of university. More advanced developments were covered in a course in my 3rd year known as 'Dynamical Systems' (though I didn't take it).

The poster I quoted claimed that he was going to take 'chaos science' instead of 'physics' in school. Firstly, no school (ie pre-university) would provide 'chaos science', particularly if you haven't done 'physics'. How can you understand the physical behaviour of highly complex non-linear systems if you don't know basic physics? Secondly, the level of mathematics required to do 'chaos', ie non-linear systems, is quite high. The simplest chaotic systems are just about within reach of someone whose finished high school. Doing any kind of proper analysis on a system, ie being able to answer 7B, is out of reach to anyone whose not doing a lot of maths.

'Chaos science' exists as a general area when you get to university level, but there's no topic/choice/course called 'Chaos science' at high school level which is a replacement for 'physics'. It's a subcategory of both physics and maths (ie you need BOTH to do it).

You say 'I love chaos science' but I bet you don't know or do anything that actually involves the details of it. I freely admit I don't know how to answer things like the question I just linked to. But that doesn't stop me pointing out when other people can't either.
The only way to understand the 5th and 6th dimension is extreme expansion or destruction of the mind. Those who know are either dead or hallucinational.
I don't understand why people have such a hard time accepting that it's trivial to describe 5, 6, 10, 100, etc dimensional spaces mathematically. In school you learn how to do 1, 2 and 3 dimensional systems and anyone who is competant in it readily sees it can be generalised. Vector calculus and linear algebra are taught to 1st year students at university and there's no limit on the finite number of dimensions which can be described. Heck, if you're good you can learn how to describe infinite dimensional spaces!

Anyone who knows any quantum mechanics knows how to work in infinite dimensions, even if they haven't realised it. Even if you 'only' know something as 'boring' as Fourier analysis of waveforms, you know how to describe infinite dimensional spaces!

If the 4th dimension is space
and the 5th dimension time,
then what is the 6th dimension?
What would dimensions 7 - 10 be?

-Dan

I wish i could send you the picture from sixth dimension but the internet doesn't work over there, camera's or other electronic they all fail.
:(

Jozen-Bo, I'm well aware of the area of mathematics and physics known as 'chaos'. The thing you mention like f(x) = kx(1-x) is something I was introduced to in my 1st year of university. More advanced developments were covered in a course in my 3rd year known as 'Dynamical Systems' (though I didn't take it).

Too bad you didn't take the course...:bawl:

The poster I quoted claimed that he was going to take 'chaos science' instead of 'physics' in school. Firstly, no school (ie pre-university) would provide 'chaos science', particularly if you haven't done 'physics'. How can you understand the physical behaviour of highly complex non-linear systems if you don't know basic physics? Secondly, the level of mathematics required to do 'chaos', ie non-linear systems, is quite high. The simplest chaotic systems are just about within reach of someone whose finished high school. Doing any kind of proper analysis on a system, ie being able to answer 7B, is out of reach to anyone whose not doing a lot of maths.

Chaos is a science of its own right, though it has evolved out of the combination of many other sciences, which include both math and physics. You should know this stuff...:bugeye:

'Chaos science' exists as a general area when you get to university level, but there's no topic/choice/course called 'Chaos science' at high school level which is a replacement for 'physics'. It's a subcategory of both physics and maths (ie you need BOTH to do it).

OK...it appears you are familiar with the two primary ingredients...:)

You say 'I love chaos science' but I bet you don't know or do anything that actually involves the details of it. I freely admit I don't know how to answer things like the question I just linked to. But that doesn't stop me pointing out when other people can't either.
I don't understand why people have such a hard time accepting that it's trivial to describe 5, 6, 10, 100, etc dimensional spaces mathematically. In school you learn how to do 1, 2 and 3 dimensional systems and anyone who is competant in it readily sees it can be generalised. Vector calculus and linear algebra are taught to 1st year students at university and there's no limit on the finite number of dimensions which can be described. Heck, if you're good you can learn how to describe infinite dimensional spaces!

Betting...

I have studied Chaos very carefully, very slowly to make sure I absorb the implications first. There is huge amounts of math, formulas that get so complex so quick neither you nor I could solve them without the aid of a computer. I am working with chaos science directly, as the Mind Portal is one of those things that evolved out of the gathering of knowledge that includes chaos science, and it is in this understanding where clarity can be faster approached.

Curious, if we can't describe dimensions mathematically, as you say, then how...in your words? As I said earlier, we can, and as soon as we have found the minimum amount of variable to fully describe this fractal reality we are, how to combine these variables into an exponential non-linear equation that blends into the continuum without end, then we will know how many- aside from the hypothetical idea that we can just keep adding variables forever.

Anyone who knows any quantum mechanics knows how to work in infinite dimensions, even if they haven't realised it. Even if you 'only' know something as 'boring' as Fourier analysis of waveforms, you know how to describe infinite dimensional spaces!

Then...describe infinite dimensional spaces for us!

Thanks,
Jozen

Scientists say there ARE 11 dinemsions!

Guys, there's no point arguing :eek: are there more than 3 dimensions or not. All you need to do is see "Elegant Universe" at PBS.org, which explains it all in a nutshell. If you don't trust PBS, then ask Dr. Michu Kaku himself at MKaku.org, who nowadays is considered the second Carl Sagan.

Please know that every other argument is childish bickering and doesn't do you (or anyone else on this forum) a favor.

Godspeed!
Bob Bello

Too bad you didn't take the course...:bawl:
Too bad you don't even know what 'chaos' is.
Chaos is a science of its own right, though it has evolved out of the combination of many other sciences, which include both math and physics. You should know this stuff...
I know it's a subsection of science, in the same way relativity is. But you can't do 'chaos science' in high school nor can do you do it as a replacement for 'science' or 'physics' at university, as you claimed.
There is huge amounts of math, formulas that get so complex so quick neither you nor I could solve them without the aid of a computer.
Actually, part of the definition of a chaotic system is that they are not solvable exactly. Computers only give approximations to things. And some of the equations are relatively simple. Haven't you ever heard of elliptic integrals?
have studied Chaos very carefully, very slowly to make sure I absorb the implications firs.... I am working with chaos science directly, as the Mind Portal is one of those things that evolved out of the gathering of knowledge that includes chaos science, and it is in this understanding where clarity can be faster approached.
Except your work is BS.

I didn't link to it properly last time. Do 7B.
Curious, if we can't describe dimensions mathematically, as you say
I said we can.
As I said earlier, we can, and as soon as we have found the minimum amount of variable to fully describe this fractal reality we are, how to combine these variables into an exponential non-linear equation that blends into the continuum without end, then we will know how many- aside from the hypothetical idea that we can just keep adding variables forever.
I bet if I gave you a question on linear algebra you wouldn't be able to do it. Want to prove me wrong?
Then...describe infinite dimensional spaces for us!
An example would be the vector space of functions with well defined L2 norms. It is spanned by the infinite number of functions of the form $$e^{inx}$$ where $$n \in \mathbb{Z}$$. Do you understand this example? Can you tell me what it readily applies to in physics?

hello. I observed, and later created the 5th dimension during a scientific process.

If you want to see it, you have to contact the people who stole it. Its beautiful and you party own it.

General Information
Entity Name: Polyphony Digital Inc.
Established: April 2nd 1998
Location: Tobu Toyosu Bldg 2F., 1-10-19 Edagawa, Koto-ku, Tokyo 135-0051 Japan
Capital: 10 Million Yen
Employees: Approx. 110
Business Description: Planning and development of game software, and operation of surrounding services
Representative: President Kazunori Yamauchi
Board Members: Kazunori Yamauchi Representative Director
Kaz Hirai Director
Masaru Kato Director
Shuhei Yoshida Director
Kiyoshi Akutsu Auditor

hello. I observed, and later created the 5th dimension during a scientific process.

If you want to see it, you have to contact the people who stole it. Its beautiful and you party own it.

General Information
Entity Name: Polyphony Digital Inc.
Established: April 2nd 1998
Location: Tobu Toyosu Bldg 2F., 1-10-19 Edagawa, Koto-ku, Tokyo 135-0051 Japan
Capital: 10 Million Yen
Employees: Approx. 110
Business Description: Planning and development of game software, and operation of surrounding services
Representative: President Kazunori Yamauchi
Board Members: Kazunori Yamauchi Representative Director
Kaz Hirai Director
Masaru Kato Director
Shuhei Yoshida Director
Kiyoshi Akutsu Auditor

You sure did a good job observing something before it was created.

diminsions

think of it this way we live in the 3rd Dimension everything we see in this universe is 3D that way there could be 1D and 2D universes 1D would probably be pitch black or it could be where black holes drop of their waste 2D Dimension would be like a gameboy color game what ever that lives in it would maybe be 2D that way in the 4th dimension things would be strechy that would be 4D, 5D is entirely made up of triangles just as the 3D demensions is made up of all lines sintists are unsure of what the 6 and 7 dimensions consist of but they do know that they are there so the 1D,2D,3D,4D,5D,6D,7D are separate universes it has nothing to do with time.

jozen bo
the speed of gravity waves is the quadrat of ligth speed
everything in the third dimension is made of music
gods love, on standing waves
the meaning of creation is love
i resonate with your writings
I need access to the mind portal

the speed of gravity waves is the quadrat of ligth speed
Is that English?

everything in the third dimension is made of music
Pure nonsense.

gods love, on standing waves
Pure gibberish.

the meaning of creation is love
Pure stupidity.

i resonate with your writings
Maybe you should try "resonating" with reality,

I need access to the mind portal
You need to keep taking your medication.

oli
thank you for your replay
yes i migth be mad
but i like to free my mind
from the little box of educated knowledge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back