What has god done for you

If you were sincere I would walk you through the process but I don't think you are. No one who just prayed would have posted that vile cr@p you just did about Jesus. I'm done. The Bible says don't cast your pearls before swine.

Wisdom is indicated not so much by what you say or know as it is by what your do. -God

Yes but that contradicts his omnipotence. Furthermore, if this god is omniscient, then because he can see everyone's choices before they make them, he is just as responsible as the creations are for their going to hell. In short, "free will" does not and cannot cooperate with an all-powerful and all-knowing God, which is this same one being presented as benevolent.

And this is where I don't have any more Christian responses to give. :p

Hopefully you'll get a decent answer in this thread.

If you were sincere I would walk you through the process but I don't think you are. No one who just prayed would have posted that vile cr@p you just did about Jesus. I'm done. The Bible says don't cast your pearls before swine.

Wisdom is indicated not so much by what you say or know as it is by what your do. -God

Let me ask you something, dear Sandy. Who of anybody really understands what they are doing when they ask Jesus in to their heart? Theists, I think even you, wouldn't assume that a newborn would have any idea of what it was really doing when it accepted Jesus in to its heart. The same spiritual principle applies to those who are 'babes in Christ'. As they grow, they become more and more aware of what a incredibly significant and deep decision that was that they made so long ago, yes?

Last edited:

i was serious and i did do what you said, i asked god into my heart. just because i make fun of religion it doesent mean im a bad person. i am very spiritual actualy,

i will give anything a try (well exceptions apply) and i will seriously go through your steps to see if they work.

i have the right to mock jesus and god though, and i hope they mock me in return in good humour. i thought aslong as your a good person it doesent matter. i think joking is important in life we shouldent take everything so serious or the fun of life is lost.

having fun and making jokes is a way opf spreading joy and happiness,

peace.

Can i repent when i am to old to have fun any more, how many sins will god forgive, could Tony Bush get into heaven, oh, i do not want 70 odd virgins,
a couple of ravers will do for me.

i agree that we need jokes. but we must also remember as a Christian the 2nd commandment of God "Thou shall not put the name of the Lord your God in vain." we must not make fun of God but instead, we must respect Him.

i agree that we need jokes. but we must also remember as a Christian the 2nd commandment of God "Thou shall not put the name of the Lord your God in vain." we must not make fun of God but instead, we must respect Him.

Oh, you know of a good reason to respect him? Share, please!

does god have a big ego in your opinion?

peace.

But what is the cut off point? Can fishtail repent on his deathbed and still get some sweet heaven action? Or should he make it a week prior to be safe?

Celpha Fiael: Read the Bible, there are MANY messages there on how to respect God.
Emptyforceofchi: yes..God has a GREAT importance in my opinion for He is the very reason of my existence
GhostofMaxwell:for what i know, and in my opinion, for God, it does not matter how many times you failed, what matters to Him is the many times you tried you best to return to him. According to the priest, repenting means you must take the "old self" and replace it with a "new one". when someone repents, it should be from the heart (a genuine one), the one repenting must be really really serious deep within Him and show to God that he/she really regrets what he/she has done.

Celpha Fiael: Read the Bible, there are MANY messages there on how to respect God.
Emptyforceofchi: yes..God has a GREAT importance in my opinion for He is the very reason of my existence
GhostofMaxwell:for what i know, and in my opinion, for God, it does not matter how many times you failed, what matters to Him is the many times you tried you best to return to him. According to the priest, repenting means you must take the "old self" and replace it with a "new one". when someone repents, it should be from the heart (a genuine one), the one repenting must be really really serious deep within Him and show to God that he/she really regrets what he/she has done.

EmptyForceofChi didn't ask you if God has great importance in your opinion. He asked you if you think God has a big ego.

What if, what one does gives pleasure to others, and one is selfless in giving,
i mean i have not hurt many people, just a few that were real nasty to me, i am all ways good to my family and freinds, i am sure i give more than i take.

Back