What A ............

CRUNCHY CAT
WHEN WE FEEL JIN OR COME TO US WE SAY IN THE NAME OF ALLAH MOST GRACIOUS MOST MERCIFUL.
WHEN U MENTION ONLY ALLAH ? THEY WILL LEAVE IN PEACE. IF U SAY O MOTHER , they will not go away.ALLAH NAME WARD THEM OFF

“ Originally Posted by tresbien

ENMOS
Crunchy Cat
As u have much disrespect towards ALLAH, tonight u will see his might .Have u ever seen muslim jins.They do not appear to us but come to give u company.oR u want see a good vision .Ok choose and tell us tommorrow.I defy u .Allah exists and u will experience his signs ”

Awesome !! lol

And ?

CRUNCHY CAT
WHEN WE FEEL JIN OR COME TO US WE SAY IN THE NAME OF ALLAH MOST GRACIOUS MOST MERCIFUL.
WHEN U MENTION ONLY ALLAH ? THEY WILL LEAVE IN PEACE. IF U SAY O MOTHER , they will not go away.ALLAH NAME WARD THEM OFF

Oh I get it, if I want to return my pet Jinn then I just say 'Allah'. That's alot more convenient then driving them to a pet shelter.

The only promise I will give you is that I will document what happens between 5:00 pm PST tonight and whenever I wake up. The rest is in your court.

BTW, how much do Jinns go for an ebay?

Maybe you should tell them what these jinns look like just so they don't miss them.

Enmos get your camera ready, we'd all love to see these jinns, oh and don't forget your three wishes.. Wait, those are genies. Whatever.

Crunchy Cat
As u have much disrespect towards ALLAH, tonight u will see his might .Have u ever seen muslim jins.They do not appear to us but come to give u company or strap u or just to frighten u .CALL THEN POLICE TO FREE U. tell us tommorrow.I defy u .Allah exists and u will experience his signs.if u lie they will visit again and u will see worse.

I told me wife I saw jinns in the garden; then I admitted I was lying.

Maybe you should tell them what these jinns look like just so they don't miss them.

Enmos get your camera ready, we'd all love to see these jinns, oh and don't forget your three wishes.. Wait, those are genies. Whatever.

The wonders of an English education.:)
The Arabic word “jinn” literally means anything which has the connotation of concealment, invisibility, seclusion, and remoteness. In pre-Islamic Asian-Mid Eastern folklore and in Islamic Culture, a jinni (also “djinni” or “djini”) is a member of the jinn (or “djinn”), generally thought to be a race of supernatural creatures.

The word genie in English has mixed meaning; although most often genie refers to a djinni, it can also[citation needed] refer to the Latin word genius, which has a separate but similar meaning.

Of course, don't you believe in invisible life forms with the power of concealment and the ability to do you harm?

Can you not explain that to tresbien. He might accept it from you.Seriously though, how prevalent is the belief in jinns among Muslims ? I have a good reason for asking.

Can you not explain that to tresbien. He might accept it from you.Seriously though, how prevalent is the belief in jinns among Muslims ? I have a good reason for asking.

All Muslims believe in jinns. Very little is said about them in the Quran, but according to tradition, they are life forms that have an origin in fire (we don't know what that means) they ar believed to be either supernatural or extraterrestrial, are hard to detect and good at concealment, they can take over your body and do you great harm unless you can find a way to protect yourself from being hijacked.

All Muslims believe in jinns.

The lack of a decent education :bugeye:

P.S I'm well aware of what jinns are claimed to be, my earlier post was an example of this thing we have in England called 'sarcasm'.

Back